Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Look how much I love my boys, y'all

Can't you see the absolute love and adoration all over my face for having to carry this sweet, mouse-eared rugrat on ma hip?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 2:55 AM

They look like two mongloids.

or 2 stool samples.

Who are these lumps?

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 2:29 AM

And yet here you are, 25 years later, flashing your saggy titties and itchy cooter, for all of his friends and contemporaries all over the internets. Then uou wondet why he wants nothing to do with you.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 2:31 AM

I can kinda see it, through the Alamy watermarks on the photo, yeah, I sorta see it

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 2:39 AM

R1 is a bit harsh.

But one is what one eats.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 2:40 AM

The child appears to have a touch of the downs.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 2:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!