Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is the most powerful superhero?

I’m guessing it’s some whose power is controlling other superheroes. But I don’t know who that might be.

Other than that person, it’s Superman?

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 2:30 AM

Overall powers? I would guess Superman also, OP.

Physically strongest I would say The Hulk or Thor.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 2:21 AM

I'm not a comic book nerd.

With that disclaimer, I'd argue that there isn't a single "most powerful" superhero. It's more like Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock. For each superhero, there is one (or more) who are most susceptible to his particular power while being susceptible to someone else's particular power.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 2:23 AM

This sort of question is kryptonite to me.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 2:25 AM

This is hard to answer because comic book universes are very complex, existing for decades with reboots every couple of years and have so many different writers who crafted their own continuity. The superhero movies are watered down and simplified for the public. And let's not even get into Japanese comics where you have the heroes of Dragon Ball, One Punch Man and One Piece who have their own power scaling.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 2:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!