Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colognes that take you to another time..

I have become a cologne/fragrance fan-

And for me, the sense of smell is the most important- it just can take my mind anywhere I want it to.

My two-

Baccarat Rouge 540- It smells of the 90's when i was in Junior High, hanging out in the mall- and there was just excitement in the air- It is baked goods from this fancy bakery, colognes from all the nice department stores, cotton candy, and this elusive luxury that I can never find or reach. what's fucked up, is that the "fragrance notes" do not match up.

My new one is "In Love With Everything' by Imaginary Authors-

Its this late 1980's sweet raspberry /sandalwood fragrance that just smells like childhood or something. Its wild.

by Anonymousreply 0June 4, 2023 2:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!