Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am 5 years late in life and a savorer- I believe in holding onto your favorite things to the end

Succession was my last pleasure.. And I am only only on Episode 6- Living+-

On my Instagram and online I had to hide my eyes and not read any headlines in the last month to not spoil anything-

I am not a TV watcher and have found all of my favorite shows 2- 5 years late-

I did not even find Mad men until 2014!!! Euphoria - Just completed Season 1 (Its really great)

My only comment is that I love this fucking show, and the episode rated as the "worst" of the final season-Living+ is one fucking awesome episode. It has SO MUCH going down and I just love this episode- And the Hollywood aspect! And these Roman/Geri and Shiv and Tom scenes are absolutely fantastic.

That's all.

I cannot wait to read the old Succession threads and see how everyone feels about this and the ending-(of which I have no idea)

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2023 11:38 AM

Same. Also…I went to high school in California and this show feels weirdly realistic…

by Anonymousreply 1June 7, 2023 1:49 PM

Spoiler alert - it was Kristen who shot JR.

by Anonymousreply 2June 7, 2023 1:51 PM

They all die at the end.

by Anonymousreply 3June 7, 2023 2:33 PM

[quote] I am 5 years late in life and a savorer- I believe in holding onto your favorite things to the end

Did you want a gold star? A cookie?

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2023 2:37 PM

Do you also like humor? I discovered “The Good Place” after it was already off the air. It’s is quite funny and touching at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2023 3:00 PM

I also discovered “Mad Men” late (around season 3.) It’s my favorite show of all time and affected the way I look at many things.

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2023 3:02 PM

Sorry all, who bumped this shit.

I was BUZZING on Saturday

I meant what I said though, but I am sorry for this stupid post.

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2023 4:26 PM

I was late to the game too, OP. I just finished the series and really enjoyed it. I would never want to be around any of those people in real life.

by Anonymousreply 8June 21, 2023 9:21 AM

Fellow late-y just starting season 4.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2023 11:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!