Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ezra Miller will appear at Flash premiere

There will be photos but no interviews. "Ezra wants the movie to open and the conversation to be about the movie and not about Ezra,” a source close to Miller explains. “They are focused on their mental health and don’t want it to be transactional.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2023 1:56 AM

Send the freak to jail already, geezus.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 9:07 PM

I hope they wheel him in on a Hannibal Lector cart.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 9:11 PM

Why does everyone dislike him so much?

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 9:11 PM

Because he has the NERVE to be non-binary while fabulous, R3.

Which, I might add, is NOT a crime.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 9:16 PM

R3 he has a propensity for grooming little girls starting around age 11 or 12. Then they end up living with him, alienated from their families and in a sexual relationship with him.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 9:19 PM

Will he bring Tokata as his date?

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 10:38 PM

WB is taking a risk that Ezra won't flip out on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 9:28 PM

Marketing ‘The Flash’: No Ezra Miller, But Lots of Batman and TV Spots:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2023 10:20 PM

If he wasn't a celebrity he would've been in prison some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2023 10:44 PM

Reviews are focusing more on Ezra's behavior than the actual film.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2023 11:39 PM

She needs to be in jail

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2023 12:11 AM

Strange how Ezra can control his mental illness when he's on set..🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2023 12:35 AM

Transactional?

FFS.

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2023 2:02 AM

Where does Ezra go from here? I can't imagine why anyone would hire him.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2023 6:59 PM

I just hope he shows hole.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2023 7:42 PM

That pic is so fucking stupid. Like he just got removed from his mom’s womb.

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2023 8:13 PM

Ezra still came out on top! He probably gets a cut of the merch too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2023 6:11 AM

I can't wait to see what he wears to the premiere!

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2023 1:46 AM

I wish they just recast his role and accept the loss. Many DC fans didn't even want him for the role and would have been patient for a reshot without him. But they decided to wait it out until the controversy died down and still push the film. It does look good but I'll wait for it to be illegally uploaded on the web to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2023 1:56 AM

Miller may be making $2mm more, but according to most reports, Keaton isn't in that much of the movie and didn't film a lot of scenes for it.

Now, who knows what happened when they did reshoots and re-edited it, but word is that Keaton was cut even further as it had originally been intended pre-Gunn at DC that Keaton would anchor a new DCEU multiverse storyline which has now been cut.

If Keaton didn't have to spend weeks filming, he made out like a bandit if he made $2mm (compared to Miller's $4mm), but didn't have to spend nearly as much time filming.

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2023 1:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!