Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are Turkish guys so homo?

All these Youtube vids of them shaving, bathing and massaging each other. And they are well-represented on the sex sites. Anyone know (NSFW)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2023 2:47 PM

They’re really going at it

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 3:20 PM

That bottom is so extra. Like, it's a below-average cock size, calm the fuck down.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 3:21 PM

Not homo - bi-zantine.

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 3:36 PM

Love all the Turkish ASMR guys

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 4:09 PM

We're Turks that's what we do.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 4:35 PM

Love the nutsack sucking at 9:00.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 4:45 PM

Sexy 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 6:04 PM

Oh, those Turks....

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 6:22 PM

Because they’re beefy, swarthy, musty, and stink in a good way. That’s lost on women.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 6:33 PM

R7 Emrican is a beaut.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2023 6:39 PM

Slightly paunchy, hairy Turkish daddies drive me fucking wild.

Can't get enough.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2023 6:42 PM

Hot daddy Numan knows what he’s doing…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2023 6:42 PM

Agree with R2. He was gagging with just half of the average cock in his mouth. Overact much?

I suspect their Muslim faith (which separates men from women, even in modern, secular Turkey) has a lot to do with their raw horniness. Turkey also gets a lot of tourists who are hungry for swarthy dick (male and female). I suspect they know those slutty foreigners love to serve their Turkish princes.

Istanbul was a blast. So many good-looking horny men and quite outgoing a good number of them. Partner and I flirted with so many of the handsome young carpet salesmen and bar-scam types. They were very direct in that they knew we were together. You'd think we'd have come home with 18 rugs and stories of being forced to pay $2,000 bar tabs every night.

Speaking of shaving, partner told me he opened the curtains in one of the hammans to find a Turkish gent shaving a friend's ass crack.

Turkish Airlines also has some very handsome flight attendants. We're flying with them again in September. Merhaba!

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2023 7:10 PM

“ I suspect their Muslim faith (which separates men from women, even in modern, secular Turkey) has a lot to do with their raw horniness. ”

Oh, right. Same for me.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2023 8:01 PM

Anyway, back to horny young Turks and not falsehoods that have been debunked.

Yusuf is my favorite ASMR queen of Youtube. His work for our community is second to none. Here he is with my favorite model.

Going gets good at minute 16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2023 8:27 PM

R5, I have a question for a Turk. I did it a guy who went to high school in Turkey (military brat) and he said that if you got in the front seat of the taxi, that was indicating to the driver that you were ready for sex, and more often than not, they’d do it.

Is that really a thing?

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2023 8:32 PM

BEEFY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2023 4:33 PM

I worked in Ankara for a few years. All the men I met told me straight up they were tops, until you get them behind closed doors. Love Turkish men.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2023 5:00 PM

It's the mutilation.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2023 9:05 PM

The top’s dick is nice but not amazing, but he makes up for it with the glorious beard.

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2023 2:57 PM

What a strange video.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2023 3:03 PM

^ DL newbie

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2023 3:34 PM

R15

I want the therapist, Yusuf Akc, desperately. The guy in the chair certainly is attractive (love his meaty pecs), but Yusuf really does it for me. I don't know why. Cute? Nerdy? Great haircut?

I wonder if he has an 'Only Fans.'

by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2023 2:45 PM

^^^ Too bad he's deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts.

by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2023 2:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!