Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RNC has released requirements for the first presidential debate to be held in Milwaukee on 08/23

"- Must poll at 1% in three national polls or 1% in two national polls and one early state poll - 40,000 unique donors - Must sign a pledge to support the eventual GOP nominee"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2023 4:16 AM

fuck requirements

I'll let Michael Buffer speak for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 1:46 AM

I'm dreading this

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 4:18 AM

*Must do what your (sp) told but keep shouting freedom and taking shit away.*

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 5:29 AM

Why, r2?

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 5:49 AM

I'll watch and be very disappointed if it doesn't meet mt expectations that they'll ALL make fools of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 10:24 AM

It will be Trump-less.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 1:11 AM

It doesn't matter what kind of "rules" they put into place. It's going to be a shit-show from start to finish.

They will lose, thank God, but they'll lose ugly - it's all they know.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 1:17 AM

I wonder if Trump deliberately created the classified files brouhaha as an excuse to- in the end- not go through with his campaign? The Deplorable donations will continue to pay all his legal bills and $ettlements.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2023 1:24 AM

Which one will make the first puny cocklet joke? Which one will be the first to tell Haley to go make them a sandwich? Which one will invoke the word "woke" as a slur the most?

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2023 1:26 AM

If I remember correctly they tried the support pledge thing in 2016 and Trump refused to sign.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 1:36 AM

I hope Chris Christie slims down so much he has to expend his newfound energy by riding a unicycle back and forth across the stage whilst spitting insults and his sluggish rivals.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 2:17 AM

at his sluggish rivals

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2023 2:17 AM

2016 had 17 GOP candidates.

Emoluments scofflaw Trump who wanted Putin back in the G8 and wanted it held at one of his clubs and spent 3/5th of his days at those clubs bilking the Secret Service to stay there.

[Quote] ON PRIORITIZING AMERICA'S INTERESTS. DONALD TRUMP: "If I become president, I couldn't care less about my company. It's peanuts."

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2023 2:30 AM

Sweet Jesus, I live in the Milwaukee suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2023 2:36 AM

What a low energy loser.

Lawd, the only thing that's remotely stimulating about him here is the pattern of his shirt and that's because it looks like he had it made at the last second from a fourth of July tablecloth.

"Seven wokes in under twenty seconds"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2023 2:44 AM

Former VP Pence on his hog (the other one) at Joni Ernst’s "Roast and Ride", Mother moistening her culottes in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2023 2:48 AM

Pence is really feeling MANLY, y'all! Was it all of that leaster at the "Roast and Ride"?

"2024 Watch-NOW: @Mike_Pence takes aim at Donald Trump for congratulating Kim Jong Un on North Korea's election to the World Health Organization. "Nobody should be praising the dictator in North Korea," the former VP told myself and .@RichEdsonDC in a .@FoxNews intv"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2023 2:55 AM

DeSantis disagrees with the Orange Juice Antichrist

"Meatloaf DeSantis on Trump’s recent comment that he doesn’t like the term “woke” —

“Woke is an existential threat to our society … To say it’s not a big deal, that just shows you don’t understand what a lot of these issues are right now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2023 2:57 AM

Meatloaf can't even handle a Meet n Greet

"Does this seem like the temperament of a future president to you?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2023 3:04 AM

Why doesn't Trump invite these people down to The Winter White House, to eat steak and play golf with him? They are his people!

"A couple of “Magadonians” hold their own little rally to celebrate their Dear Leader"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2023 3:07 AM

[quote]"Seven wokes in under twenty seconds"

[quote]“Woke is an existential threat to our society … To say it’s not a big deal, that just shows you don’t understand what a lot of these issues are right now.”

Christ, he's really putting all his chips on that one, isn't he? One good thing about DeSantis getting smoked is it'll show GOP operatives just how little their voters give a shit about wokeness. Ron obviously hasn't yet heard of the phenomenon of words losing their meaning if you repeat them over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2023 4:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!