Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brawls break out as parents protest Pride event at LA’s Saticoy Elementary School

There was chaos in Los Angeles elementary schools over Pride. Shit is going backwards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 9, 2023 10:52 PM

Maybe there doesn’t need to be a Pride in an elementary school.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 10:40 PM

[quote]One woman, Karine, 40, told the LA Times that she was fed up with “propaganda,” and was frustrated that her Saticoy third-grader came home from school with rainbow stickers and other items last week.

[quote]“I didn’t come from Armenia for this,” she said of the inclusive material.

Go back to Armenia, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 10:45 PM

Great job everybody.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 10:58 PM

Yep and the blame is solely on the TQ etc

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 11:02 PM

But it isn’t just them r4. That’s the thing.

The truth is if everyone stopped putting this in elementary schools and the push to have drag queens reading to children etc. stopped I think they would stop. They aren’t worried that you’re gay they’re upset you keep bringing it to their kids.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 11:04 PM

This all rests on the T's. R4 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 11:12 PM

Time to decisively axe the T!

They're bringing us all down. Wake the fuck up people!

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 11:15 PM

I truly believe that this could bring us back to the 1950’s if we don’t stop this madness!!

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 11:19 PM

R5 a lot of liberal democrats have their heads so far up their asses that they don’t even know what normal is anymore. A gay acquaintance recently told me that drag queen story hour is “just about teaching kids not to be afraid of those who are different.” I told him that this is unnecessarily turning people against us and he brushed me off. Sometimes people live in a bubble and can’t see beyond that. And that same bubble makes these people believe that anyone who doesn’t agree with this is a far right republican.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 11:21 PM

There are a limited number of ways to communicate through a thick skull.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 11:24 PM

[quote]Drop and fight the T

is this the new slogan? or did you just make it up?

Are YOU willing to fight? Is ANYONE?

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 11:25 PM

Why the fuck is an elementary school having a Pride event in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 11:27 PM

We all saw this coming years ago but you wouldn’t listen. If drag queens want to read to someone, read to seniors in homes. This free-for-all in the “queer community” crap has peaked. I’m tired of hearing about trans stories being dubbed LGBTQIA. Break that shit down. I’m gay, not trans.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 11:30 PM

Because a lot of young gay people are suicidal and highly disproportionate number actually …….

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 11:32 PM

Virtue signaling = social currency. Showing how much more moral you are than someone else grants you higher social standing on the left.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 11:32 PM

No drag queens are reading to children in public schools. Any drag story time, whatever you think of the idea, is a recreational event that parents choose to take their children to.

To say anything else is to buy into a bunch of untrue talking points.

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 11:34 PM

I feel bad for the kids, and these days that's anyone under 30.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2023 11:39 PM

[quote]And that same bubble makes these people believe that anyone who doesn’t agree with this is a far right republican.

You may as well be, r9. You're certainly being divisive and uninformed enough to be one.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2023 11:41 PM

R18 proves my point exactly. No freedom of thought is allowed. You must either be extreme left or extreme right.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 11:43 PM

Pride doesn’t belong in elementary schools. It’s an adult event.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2023 11:43 PM

R20, nonsense

People don't suddenly discover they're gay when the reach adulthood

Homosexuality isn't any more "adult" than heterosexuality

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2023 11:47 PM

I'm a straight woman and I knew that gay people existed when I was 10 or so

The conservative trolls must think kids are "special snowflakes" who can't handle the existence of gay people

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2023 11:48 PM

#1 is transphobic! The kids love us and they keep us young!

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2023 11:49 PM

R20 have you been to ANY pride event, ever? It is not for minors. Sex is an adult topic. Let adults fight their battles and leave children alone.

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2023 11:51 PM

All Los Angeles schools have Pride observances, A friend who works for the school system said individual schools have leeway in their activities. Schools in predominantly Hispanic areas do very little because of community hostility to the events.

by Anonymousreply 25June 2, 2023 11:54 PM

R5 I don’t buy that. I think they hate the idea of homosexuality in adults too - and actively work against us.

by Anonymousreply 26June 2, 2023 11:56 PM

This is 100% due to the trans freaks.

by Anonymousreply 27June 2, 2023 11:59 PM

The protest was organized and funded by Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2023 12:01 AM

R25 I know for a fact it’s not all LA schools.

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2023 12:02 AM

R26 If you’re responding to r25, I didn’t mean to suggest that there was no opposition to homosexuality among adults in the Hispanic community. On the contrary, Hispanics of all ages are homophobic in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2023 12:02 AM

What happens when one of their innocent young children encounters a classmate with same-sex parents? The seeds of hatred and intolerance are being sown by the parents who want to protect their kids from 'unnatural' realities like same-sex parents.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2023 12:06 AM

R30. Agreed. They prefer to get blown by other men in private.

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2023 12:09 AM

[quote]The seeds of hatred and intolerance are being sown by the parents who want to protect their kids from 'unnatural' realities like same-sex parents.

No, the parents want to protect their kids from men in dresses hanging out in the girls’ bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2023 12:12 AM

There’s a group that wants to keep pride kinky/sexy and another group that wants to make it family friendly. Sorry you can’t have both and you have to pick one or the other. I mean the pic of the little girl interacting with the pup play fetishists should’ve set off alarms but it was mostly ignored by the “queer” media and picked up and weaponized by right wing media.

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2023 12:13 AM

“ There’s a group that wants to keep pride kinky/sexy and another group that wants to make it family friendly. Sorry you can’t have both and you have to pick one or the other”

Wrong. You can have both. See, for example, Halloween. But what you cannot do is have both at the same place at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2023 12:19 AM

And I see that the Libs of Tiktok trolls have arrived.

Lock this fucking place down, Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2023 12:20 AM

[quote]No, the parents want to protect their kids from men in dresses hanging out in the girls’ bathroom.

Pssst, r33, gay men are pedos...pass it along.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2023 12:22 AM

[quote]They aren’t worried that you’re gay they’re upset you keep bringing it to their kids.

Ah yes. The "I don't mind if you do that homo shit just don't wave it my face" argument.

I'll be so fucking relieved when the GOP finds another bogeyperson to goose their pathetic poll numbers.

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2023 12:23 AM

[quote]R18 proves my point exactly. No freedom of thought is allowed. You must either be extreme left or extreme right.

In your case "transphobic shit-stirring fuckwit troll obsessed with rimming chairs" will have to do.

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2023 12:27 AM

^Give it a rest

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2023 12:30 AM

That's not me, r40, that's somebody else bringing up your rimming chair.

by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2023 12:32 AM

R40.

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2023 12:32 AM

R35 the problem is that they are having them at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2023 12:42 AM

R43

by Anonymousreply 44June 3, 2023 12:46 AM

I remember the good old days when Pride was all about fucking.

by Anonymousreply 45June 3, 2023 12:47 AM

I'm an out & proud gay guy, but do we really need "Pride" celebrations at elementary schools ever?

by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2023 1:23 AM

R44

by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2023 1:24 AM

I would have hated having pride celebrations in my elementary school because over 90% of the students were straight. With that ratio, imagine being put in the spotlight as the minority. It would have led to MORE bullying by the homophobic kids, and humiliating sympathy from “allies.” Maybe kids today are different, but this school in L.A. seems to have a lot of immigrants from Armenia and Latin America, kids from highly religious cultures with backward opinions on gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2023 1:43 AM

R48 This school is in an area of North Hollywood that’s almost entirely Armenian and Hispanic. That’s a prime homophobe demographic.

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2023 1:52 AM

R49.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2023 2:05 AM

R50

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2023 2:07 AM

[R51]

What is this game anyway?

by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2023 2:14 AM

r53

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2023 2:17 AM

Dunno, r52. But when I see someone pull that stunt on here, I always do it back to them for fun.

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2023 2:20 AM

r2000

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2023 2:24 AM

R57

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2023 2:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2023 2:27 AM

*That's* good, r57.

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2023 2:37 AM

My question which I've never seen satisfactorily addressed is: why drag queens? Seriously, how the hell does a man dressed as a grotesque caricature of a woman inspire young children? Why are we being told to defend this when there are so many genuinely talented creative gay men and women whom schools could invite to speak to students? All that this does is provide ammunition to people who believe that being gay is akin to being a freak or a child molester.

by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2023 2:42 AM

r59 is the one pushing others in the lifeboat over the side.

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2023 2:45 AM

R59 I don’t think we’re allowed to ask that question. And R60 is proof of this.

by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2023 2:46 AM

It’s all crazy, drop the T, but if you think gay men in button downs and sweater vests reading to kids would go over much better, you’re delusional.

by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2023 2:53 AM

R62 No one says it would. But the difference is that gays just want to have their rights respected and be left alone. I may be a freak and a whore who eats ass like a champ but I’m not bothering anyone and I’m not trying to get near children.

by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2023 2:56 AM

R59, they wear a lot of make-up almost clownish in effect so they're like an animated Disney character come to life. Maybe they think the kids will react more favorably to this type of member of the gay community. And I honestly think it's because they have a sense of humor, something sorely lacking these days.

The View had on Montana state rep Zooey Zephyr (They pick the dumbest fucking names when they transition.) yesterday and she equated drag with trans. No one said anything and it bothered me to think most people think a gay guy who wants to keep his original parts but likes to dress up as a woman is the same as a trans person.

by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2023 2:59 AM

But why is there a Pride event at an elementary school ?!

by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2023 3:03 AM

If they want to "protect" children, they'd be more useful protesting pastors, the catholic church, and "family values" rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2023 3:09 AM

R27

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2023 3:10 AM

Pride is a celebration of gay sexuality and romantic attraction. How is that appropriate at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL? I’ve yet to see one sensical answer to that question. There may be one, but I have yet to see it.

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2023 3:29 AM

I read an article last week over at The DM in reference to a member of Patriot Front who was picketing a drag reading event at a local library last year. A riot broke out and he was arrested. They discovered a cache of child pron images on his phone.

The interesting part was the (moderated) comments where many noted the irony of this guy picketing an event the right considers harmful to children when in reality he was the true harm for these kids not the drag queens. The green arrows were overwhelingly positive for these comments which was a pleasant surprise because many conservative people post comments on that site.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2023 3:37 AM

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

You lose me at Pride events in grade school. Would have made me cower harder in the closet, not comfortably sashay out - and whoever said that gay kids will be even bigger targets was spot on.

Seriously. And people seem shocked.

by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2023 3:47 AM

Maybe this stuff is not in our best interest. How do we win the argument?

by Anonymousreply 71June 3, 2023 3:48 AM

[quote]How do we win the argument?

Oh that one's easy.

Renounce your attraction to men, marry a woman, have joyless mechanical sex with her until you produce two children.

Become an raging alcoholic. Have shame-filled sex with anonymous dudes in toilets until you're arrested and your life is ruined.

You know. Live the life they want you to live.

by Anonymousreply 72June 3, 2023 3:55 AM

Just a cohort that’s teeming with intellect and nuance.

by Anonymousreply 73June 3, 2023 3:57 AM

[quote]Pride is a celebration of gay sexuality and romantic attraction. How is that appropriate at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL? I’ve yet to see one sensical answer to that question. There may be one, but I have yet to see it.

I think it’s a misguided attempt to help LGBT kids, parents, teachers, and staff feel welcome and validated at these schools, but the opposite happens because it’s rather aggressive and confrontational to bring a hotly-debated political topic to a captive audience of children who did not elect to participate in it (including kids who are not ready to come out, and don’t want to get caught in the spotlight). The same-sex parents in the pro-LGBT group at the Saticoy school protest probably had a lot to do with planning and implementing pride month celebrations at the school.

by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2023 5:03 AM

[quote] It’s all crazy, drop the T, but if you think gay men in button downs and sweater vests reading to kids would go over much better, you’re delusional.

Honey, next to no one would know that they were gay nor care. Drag queens are sitting there with their legs spread and their fake tits popping out. They’re hard not to spot.

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2023 5:28 AM

Growing up in the 80s was a blessing as we got to have normal childhoods.

by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2023 5:31 AM

Everything homophobes used to think gays did trans are actually doing. Confusing kids, making them believe that they were born into the wrong body, are 1 of 72 genders, and drug and mutilate themselves, not to mention handing out adult literature. Sorry, but the gay community brought this on themselves by allowing the T to take over. That gay “historian” idiot who wrote a book that’s being dubbed the definitive history book on queer history admitted to lying about Stonewall in it ( trans POC throwing the first brick) and justified doing it because it helped “the (trans) cause.” Gays helped create this circus and are paying the price.

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2023 5:32 AM

[quote] And that same bubble makes these people believe that anyone who doesn’t agree with this is a far right republican.

I know a mouth-breathing hillbilly when I see one.

Cry moar, MAGAT!

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2023 5:41 AM

[quote] Would have made me cower harder in the closet, not comfortably sashay out

Well, that’s you. And history isn’t left to the craven half-wits cowering in the closet.

You’re free to be the mediocre person you are. But don’t impede progress.

by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2023 5:44 AM

[quote] I know a mouth-breathing hillbilly when I see one.

You do realize that there are gay hillbillies, right? Yet another reason the elitist left has lost so many Americans.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2023 5:47 AM

R79 Doesn’t know any normal gays. His “progressive” ass is too busy eating Elliot Page’s cunt.”

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2023 5:57 AM

Stupid-ass Armenians.

I went to school with them. I know them so well.

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2023 6:05 AM

If we bash the trannies, straights will finally love us! They'll be fine with gays if we just get rid of the trans!

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2023 6:20 AM

^ They would like us more than they do now.

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2023 6:25 AM

Just get rid of the blue hair and move out of the harem.

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2023 6:27 AM

Drag and gender-nonconformity have always been a part of gay and lesbian culture. How can straight people distinguish between drag queens and trans women, butch lesbians and trans men, especially when many of the former transition into the latter?

by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2023 6:32 AM

[quote]Drag and gender-nonconformity have always been a part of gay and lesbian culture. How can straight people distinguish between drag queens and trans women, butch lesbians and trans men, especially when many of the former transition into the latter?

I don't think the average straight person is really aware of any of the distinctions between these groups. They tend to think of 'trans' as a variation upon and/or extreme manifestation of being gay. The average person is completely unaware that the majority of self-identified transwomen are actually intact heterosexual men who cross-dress to fulfill a sexual paraphilia rather than the stereotype, which is to say an effeminate gay man who has had gender reassignment surgery to treat his dysphoria.

This is one reason why 'trans kids' such as Jazz Jennings and Kai Shappley as well as non-threatening camp gay men like Dylan Mulvaney are chosen to represent trans people in the media. If the normies knew about sex offenders in the prison system who identify as trans in order that they can be incarcerated with women people would feel less sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2023 7:14 AM

R87 Trans people are already a fraction of the population, smaller than each letter in LGB. The percentage who are cross-dressers with a fetish must be tiny compared to the entire male population. How common is this particular kink?

Also, I can’t think of any big celebs besides Caitlyn Jenner who are in that category, but Jenner was celebrated and put on the cover of magazines rather than ignored by the media. On the other hand, plenty of gay celebrities have transitioned in the public eye: Dylan Mulvaney, Chaz Bono, Laverne Cox, Elliot page, etc., so I agree this is why straight people think trans is part of the continuum of gayness.

by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2023 7:50 AM

R88, the problem is that the definition of trans has become so broad and inclusive that it now encompasses porn-addled straight men with paraphilias. Cross-dressing is not a rare paraphilia. It is found primarily in heterosexual men, men who are often otherwise socially and politically conservative. Straight men with kinks significantly outnumber trans people suffering from gender dysphoria, who tend to be homosexual or bisexual.

Meanwhile these same straight men have elbowed their way into the status of an oppressed minority even though they are mostly white and affluent (not an historically oppressed demographic, in other words). Essentially straight men have colonized gay and lesbian spaces by claiming trans status and commandeered a socio-political movement, all in service of legitimizing the fetish that rules their lives.

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2023 8:16 AM

[quote]Brawls break out as parents protest Pride event at LA’s Saticoy Elementary School

My, how the worm begins to turn!

When will the Democrats ever learn?

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2023 8:28 AM

[quote]Cross-dressing is not a rare paraphilia. It is found primarily in heterosexual men, men who are often otherwise socially and politically conservative.

Steven Crowder is one of them, for sure He’s an ultra conservative pundit who compulsively cross-dresses on his show and very obviously gets off on it. Supposedly, he’s a sexual exhibitionist behind the scenes as well. I’m sure their are many other Republicans like him who pretend to do it for entertainment rather than identify as “trans” since that’s become synonymous with Satanism and pedophilia among their peers. J. Edgar Hoover was also a conservative transvestite, come to think if it.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2023 9:11 AM

*** there are***

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2023 9:12 AM

[quote] Go back to Armenia, bitch.

You Oath Keeper border closers are all alike

by Anonymousreply 93June 3, 2023 9:20 AM

After seeing the video of Crowder with his wife it wouldn't surprise me, R91. When you read the accounts of women who have been married to men who cross-dressed in secret then came out as trans many of their stories are eerily similar. The men are controlling and often abusive. They could not be more entitled and mired in traditional male privilege, but the moment these men come out as trans, they claim that they are actually more oppressed and vulnerable than 'cis' women. I can't support that level of misogynist bullshit no matter how progressive it's dressed up as.

by Anonymousreply 94June 3, 2023 9:26 AM

Whoa nelly. There are sure a lot of FOX TV and NYPost readers here, judging by the amount of disinformation they spout. On what planet in the universe do some of you imagine that an elementary pride event is organized so that the little 6 year old gay kids are supposed to come out to their classmates? A pride event in a grade school is undoubtedly around lessons about socialization of gay people. It is common enough now with gay marriage that in nearly any grade school in the nation you will have a number of same-sex parents represented. A lesson that might be taught in grade school, one which has no sexual implications is "some of you have a mommy. Some of you have a daddy. Some of you have a mommy and a daddy. Some of you have two mommies. And some of you have two daddies". During a pride event, kids are probably told that it's ok if they have 2 mommies or 2 daddies. Or that if they are not sure they want to get married because they don't like boys or girls, that's ok too. It's about tolerance and acceptance. Do kids need to wait until they are 15 and the obviously gay ones are being beaten up daily in the parking lot to get some sort of lesson about this?

by Anonymousreply 95June 3, 2023 9:30 AM

The crowd is exactly what I've warned about -- not just older generations. Those parents are younger. That's something to be concerned about since everyone keeps thinking everything will suddenly be progressive after boomers die off. The problems at schools are not coming from boomers.

by Anonymousreply 96June 3, 2023 11:12 AM

Growing up in the 80s, I remember parents angry over black history month. I grew up in the South where I guess you'd expect that. "When is white history month???" they'd argue.

by Anonymousreply 97June 3, 2023 11:25 AM

If I don’t support Trans’ing babies and pushing my Wokeism to the extreme, how will I feel holier-than-thou about myself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 3, 2023 11:53 AM

TRAAAAAAANS!!

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2023 12:27 PM

Candace Owens, r98? Please explain why you're a fan of Candace Owens. We'd all like to know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 3, 2023 2:40 PM

R82 i have an Armenian friend and he's one of the coolest persons I know.

by Anonymousreply 101June 3, 2023 2:43 PM

no shit, r101

by Anonymousreply 102June 3, 2023 2:44 PM

Ruth Rendell wrote a terrific short story about cross-dressing called “The New Girlfriend.” It’s wonderfully creepy.

by Anonymousreply 103June 3, 2023 2:48 PM

Stop reading after this "One woman, Karine,". ..... Unique respelling of first name = white trash

by Anonymousreply 104June 3, 2023 3:00 PM

R104 Karine is Armenian. Can Armenians be white trash? We certainly know they can be hateful bigots. Except, of course, for r101’s friend.

by Anonymousreply 105June 3, 2023 3:04 PM

Men go into schools and look like intense clown monsters to read children’s stories. Why? So the kids see gay monsters. The kids see a grown man who is a scary mess acting solicitous and pal-like. Why not have grown men who are hay and have jobs and lives and have made it to adulthood a success??? As an aspiration for any lil gays. Same with have a lesbian. Have them read the stories. Why a creepy clown??

by Anonymousreply 106June 3, 2023 3:33 PM

[quote]Men go into schools and look like intense clown monsters to read children’s stories.

I thought they did it at libraries, r106. Which schools have drag queen story hour?

by Anonymousreply 107June 3, 2023 3:42 PM

Some Philly schools

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 3, 2023 4:22 PM

Schools, libraries.... places where you should have an expectation of safety. Not the place to meet creepy clowns and being told “don’t be scared”. Show children gay successes. Not messes. Not sexual minstrels.

by Anonymousreply 109June 3, 2023 4:32 PM

r109 is on the side of the "religious" Radical Right and Libs of TikTok...fancy that.

r108...

[quote]At that event, children start the hour with a celebratory catwalk filled with affirmations and an uplifting “yass queen.” South Philly resident Mishana Klein has been taking her 7-year-old daughter to the story time since it first started five years ago. When her daughter first attended she “used to be really self-conscious…and now she’s so confident when she struts along with Maria Topcatt,” Klein said.

[quote]At a recent relaxed performance of Alice, for folks with sensory sensitivities, Clementon resident and parent Jill Cox watched along with her 10-year-old son. She said that during the car ride back home, he exclaimed that the Cheshire Cat “is different like me. I can be different too."

[quote]With the increase in drag performers’ youth engagement programming, there has also been an uptick in a targeted anti-LGBTQ+ pushback. Every year, People’s Light invites schools to their annual panto production. This year, five schools and one school district have declined the invitation in response to parental concerns around the theater’s masking policy and Jaffe’s role as a drag performer. Concerns over the panto being inappropriate for children were first expressed on a Facebook page titled “Uncanceled,” which discusses “news and hot topics covering all of Chester County.” The performance has been likened to “abuse,” and been called a “perversion.”

[quote]In an effort to address the misinformation, People’s Light emphasized in their invitations that Jaffe’s performance is family-friendly. The letter states that pantos typically have a guide — in this case Jaffe — who are “surprising, gender-playful and wildly extravagant creations” that can “be enjoyed by audiences of all ages.” Although Alice is sold out until Jan. 1, when the panto’s run ends, group sales from school visits decreased, leading to a $25,000 loss in ticket income.

[quote]But the parental concerns soon morphed into violent threats from outside of the region. “Libs of TikTok,” a far-right twitter account that spreads misinformation, later retweeted those threats, which begat more violent rhetoric in the comments. People’s Light notified the Whiteland Police Department, the Pennsylvania District Attorney’s Office, and Governor Tom Wolf’s office.

[quote]People’s Light first learned of the online attacks because a parent sent them screenshots as a heads up. After the Andorra Free Library location received hateful comments against their DQST event in June, a counter-protest emerged from that same Facebook page.

[quote]That same month, protestors disrupted Morrison’s story time events at Cherry Hill Public Library in June. The protestors were part of a church from out of town, “and they all came in one tiny little bus…trying to make a lot of noise and Cherry Hill was not having it,” he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 3, 2023 4:38 PM

[quote]Show children gay successes. Not messes. Not sexual minstrels.

It's called children's theatre, r109. Tell me why you have a problem with this production of Alice in Wonderland and the panto tradition. Are you seeing sexuality in this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 3, 2023 4:56 PM

Jesus Christ, did this site turn into Breitbart or something?

by Anonymousreply 112June 3, 2023 5:18 PM

[quote]Why are we being told to defend this when there are so many genuinely talented creative gay men and women whom schools could invite to speak to students?

Speak about *what*, r59? The drag queens are costumed performers reading children's stories. Where do you see inappropriateness in this photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 3, 2023 5:19 PM

This cute panto is collateral damage. It wouldn't have raised an eyebrow a couple years. But, WHY now? Because adult themes are being pushed into children's spaces. You can't unilaterally dismiss parental concerns with a "no, YOU are wrong". Nothing will raise the hackles of parents more than that. We all have to live together and when it comes to school where progressives' children and conservatives' children are thrown together, well guess what, you have to listen to the concerns of both sides.

The whole thing has gotten out of hand when a genuine theatrical performance gets boycotted even though it nothing to do with gender bending. Conservatives suck but you HAVE to tread lightly around the kids.

by Anonymousreply 114June 3, 2023 5:34 PM

Wouldn’t it be nice if our drag queens lectors also worked to improve literacy rates among prisoners, of whom 70% cannot read above a fourth grade level.

by Anonymousreply 115June 3, 2023 5:38 PM

R101, I have some, too. But let's get real: their culture is not exactly gay-accepting.

R102, Ms. Cherilyn Sarkisian was only half, and the half that she is, isn't of the USSR-refugee mentality.

by Anonymousreply 116June 3, 2023 5:40 PM

[quote]Because adult themes are being pushed into children's spaces.

Exactly what "adult themes" would those be, r114?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 3, 2023 5:41 PM

Nobody disputes Bugs was a perv protected by the studio.

by Anonymousreply 118June 3, 2023 5:44 PM

We are in civil war. Not like the US 'North Vs. South' but like Northern Ireland 'troubles' from the 1960's-1990's and it's only going to get worse. Make no mistake, they want us all (alphabet folks) dead and gone. Buckle up, until election 2024 is settled it's not going be as bad as you think- it's going to be worse.

by Anonymousreply 119June 3, 2023 5:47 PM

Meh. This anti Trans bullshit is just anti-Gay bullshit dressed up in a new frock.

I don't buy into it and I think anyone who does buy into this anti-Trans propaganda is participating in a right-wing exercise designed to first split and splinter the LGBTQ community and eventually target and kill all Gay people.

Our enemies lost on Marriage Equality, Gays in the Military, Gay Adoption and in general they lost on all the Gay issues they were using in their political propaganda. Lost Lost Lost. Lost big.

Now they're using "the children" and "grooming" and hating/faux-fearing Trans to replace anti-Gay propaganda as a political and social cudgel. People who fall for that are just plain stupid.

Just look at what they're doing to the Datalounge. We're not allowed to be a Gay website anymore. We're infested and overrun by right wing anti-Trans propaganda and trolls all fucking day, every fucking day.

by Anonymousreply 120June 3, 2023 5:51 PM

[quote]This anti Trans bullshit is just anti-Gay bullshit dressed up in a new frock.

EXACTLY, r120.

by Anonymousreply 121June 3, 2023 5:56 PM

The stench of Chaya Raichik is all over these threads.

Lock this place down, Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 122June 3, 2023 6:08 PM

Keep believing that R5. They hate gays too.

by Anonymousreply 123June 3, 2023 6:11 PM

Oh, why not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 3, 2023 6:13 PM

WWII era gender indoctrination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 3, 2023 6:16 PM

r120 speaks the TRUTH

by Anonymousreply 126June 3, 2023 6:23 PM

[quote]But why is there a Pride event at an elementary school ?!

Because Big Tranny Inc decided that's how it's going to be. And you must agree, otherwise it's genocide.

by Anonymousreply 127June 3, 2023 7:16 PM

R120, 100% spot-on.

by Anonymousreply 128June 3, 2023 7:22 PM

Big Tranny Inc?

R127 is so blatantly insane and/or full of shit. At 0.6% of the population, there is no such thing as Big Tranny.

You Trans-haters are out of your fucking minds and reveal yourselves as hysterical paranoid loons every day.

by Anonymousreply 129June 3, 2023 7:26 PM

Instead of listening or finding middle ground, just call people names. That always works 🙄

by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2023 7:28 PM

R129, it takes a special kind of nuts to be reiterating the same tired talking points re: trans every day. Is that autism?

by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote]Men go into schools and look like intense clown monsters to read children’s stories. Why? So the kids see gay monsters. The kids see a grown man who is a scary mess acting solicitous and pal-like. Why not have grown men who are hay and have jobs and lives and have made it to adulthood a success??? As an aspiration for any lil gays. Same with have a lesbian. Have them read the stories. Why a creepy clown??

Exactly. Kids need to see real role models, not freakish looking clowns and obviously mentally ill men in dresses.

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2023 7:32 PM

You're making this up. You're LYING.

There are NO actual Drag Queens in public schools. Drag Time Story Hour has been in public libraries and other public places where parents bring their children to hear the story hours. It's NOT in public schools and it's NEVER been in public schools.

Why do you keep lying about schools and drag queens? Is it part of your right wing propaganda campaign?

Please post links to actual drag queens reading stories in actual public schools. You can't. DUH. Dumb right wing trolls.

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2023 7:42 PM

[quote] there is no such thing as Big Tranny.

At its most charitable that's just naive. The financial and political links between the pharmaceutical conglomerates, the formerly pro gay civil rights organizations, and the democratic party have repeatedly been shown here.

by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2023 7:44 PM

R105, they're a homophobic culture,unfortunately! That much is certain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2023 7:49 PM

[quote] It's NOT in public schools and it's NEVER been in public schools.

Give it time.

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2023 7:50 PM

No, R134, weird right-wing Nazi bullshit has been liberally spread around the Datalounge by assholes like you but it's all bullshit. You have never once proven anything because there is nothing for you to prove, dumb propaganda swilling bitch.

0.06% of the population is not a huge financial influence. They don't control jack shit. Big Tranny doesn't exist except in your fevered imagination and propaganda spreadsheet.

You are lying liars who lie. There's no hugely influential Trans voting block. Democrats support Trans for the same reasons they support Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals - they're not homophobic bigots like you are in the Nazi-Republican right-wing.

I don't know why you hate Gay people and I don't care why you lie about Trans, just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. We're not buying what you're selling and it doesn't matter how hard you try. You're always going to be losers.

by Anonymousreply 137June 3, 2023 7:57 PM

R120 You raise a very good point. I think we've all seen the "beware of homosexuals" video from the 1950s that did the rounds a few years ago. People mostly laughed at how dated and massively homophobic it was by making all gay men out to be perverts who wanted to give car rides to children, etc.

However, I've noticed with the anti trans stuff, the same sly links are being made. They're old and tired, but are being dressed up in new packaging. I've never heard of any drag queens actually going to any real life schools in my area and I've got nieces and nephews who go to plenty of schools. I can't find any such events from Googling my entire county/region either.

Maybe there's been a handful, but they're so rare as to be almost non existent. But the homophobes are pretending they're both widespread and common. They then whip up the type of people who believe what they see in a headline and don't stop to do their own research. Then those people spread it to their friends, etc. Social media helps with the spread of it all, too.

I have a more optimistic outlook, though. Because most people know at least one gay person and will see these latest attempt to blacken our name, then look at us and say: "hang on a minute, what I'm being told doesn't match my reality" and then it'll die down. We've made too much wide ranging progress for it to be wound back now - especially given more people who lived during a time when we didn't have rights are dying every day, while young adults who've always lived in a world where fundamental gay rights (like equal marriage) are the norm, so they'll continue to take that forward.

You'll fail, right wingers! :-)

by Anonymousreply 138June 3, 2023 8:00 PM

You love spreading your disinformation, don't you, r134?

by Anonymousreply 139June 3, 2023 8:00 PM

“ It's NOT in public schools and it's NEVER been in public schools.”

Wrong. In Philly schools. I posted a link above. But I’m too lazy to re-post it here. But it’s in our schools.

You decide if it is an issue.

by Anonymousreply 140June 3, 2023 8:06 PM

It's not an issue and we all know it's not an issue. You're a lying liar who lies, R140.

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 141June 3, 2023 8:14 PM

R141 - I said you decide if it’s an issue.

And girl, you’re clearly bothered. So it’s an issue to you. And I’m here for that.

by Anonymousreply 142June 3, 2023 8:16 PM

Indeed you did, r140. A children's theatre production of Alice in Wonderland done in the panto tradition see r110. Again, nobody can seem to tell me why this production is so sexual and edgy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 3, 2023 8:20 PM

Girl. The text at r110 wasn’t mine. But it does mention cherry hill which is in a different state from Philly.

So now you’re saying multiple states have drag queens in public schools. You bitchfucked yourself and I’m here for it.

by Anonymousreply 144June 3, 2023 8:23 PM

I attributed it to you r108 in the post, r144. It's from *your* link. Did you not read what you linked? That's curious.

by Anonymousreply 145June 3, 2023 8:27 PM

You got the wrong ho’. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2023 8:30 PM

agreed- Russian troll farmers are working overtime lately.

by Anonymousreply 147June 3, 2023 8:32 PM

r146 = r140 = r108

Are you new to DL, r146? Never mind, you'll only lie. Lol, you don't even know what you linked.

by Anonymousreply 148June 3, 2023 8:35 PM

or brooklyn- what’s the difference really.

by Anonymousreply 149June 3, 2023 8:35 PM

but not r110 right

by Anonymousreply 150June 3, 2023 8:36 PM

You seem to have reading comprehension issues, r150 r146 r140 r108. *I* am r110. In my post is text from *your* link and which I attribute to *your* link at r108 in my post at r110. Got it? Did you link it thinking nobody would read it? Did *you* even read it?

by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2023 8:44 PM

Girl – you wanted to know what schools had drag queens in them. You have now directed me to posts in this thread showing that school districts in two different states have drag queens in them.

You defeated yourself.

Enjoy your evening on DL. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 152June 3, 2023 8:50 PM

Lol, r152, anyone can see for themselves what an idiot you're being.

by Anonymousreply 153June 3, 2023 9:08 PM

[quote]0.06% of the population is not a huge financial influence. They don't control jack shit. Big Tranny doesn't exist except in your fevered imagination and propaganda spreadsheet.

I think the Big Tranny conspiracy, which frames transgender people as a tiny yet powerful population, is a common tactic used by fascists to take a marginalized group and turn them into a scary boogyman in order to graft them to a related, larger population, and then they graft that population to a larger one, and so on. For example: trans —> gays —> feminists —> Communists —> Socialists —> Democrats —> “evil” Jewish cabals. Anyone who does not conform to Ozzie and Harriet heteronormativity where every girl is expected to marry a man and bear children are either perpetrators or victims of the “big conspiracy.”

The joint between trans and gay are drag queens, and the conservative Christian orgs (who successfully led campaigns against gay marriage back in the 90s and successfully funded California’s Prop 8 back in 2008) have discovered and exploited this connection amazingly well. Unfortunately, the intelligence of the far right is ignored by obtuse liberals who assume conservatives are all stupid and narrow-minded.

It works extremely well because most people rarely see trans people in person, which makes it easier for right-wing outlets to monsterfy them by platforming only the trans who are delusional weirdos or sexual predators. Back in the 80s, a similar moral panic centered around Satanists in the music industry who groomed kids with heavy metal music to turn them into murderous pedophiles. Again, Jews were supposedly behind it all. It’s ironic that, in the 80s, transsexuals were entering the public sphere through TV shows like Phil Donahue and Geraldo, yet were treated more with curiosity and pity compared to the disgust and hatred seen today.

by Anonymousreply 154June 3, 2023 9:16 PM

I throw this in whenever I can...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 3, 2023 9:19 PM

The modern anti-trans movement also owes a lot to Phyllis Schlafly, the activist who defeated the Equal Rights Amendment by launching numerous anti-feminist and anti-gay grass-roots organizations within Catholic churches and the southern states. She used biological determinism to prove that equal rights for women and gay people would eliminate the differences between the sexes, thus destroying the American family. This was back in the early 70s, but her rhetoric has been adapted nearly verbatim by TERFs (ironic, eh?) Also, Schlafly was the first to warn the public of the “dangers” of women in men’s spaces, and vice versa, including public restrooms.

by Anonymousreply 156June 3, 2023 10:43 PM

^^To clarify, Schlafly actually used biological determinism to justify social inequality between the sexes. She believed in prescribed roles for men and women; that they should only participate in things they were biologically “suited” for. Her take was that the ERA would erase biological sex by encouraging women to enter male-dominated fields, and would allow same sex couples to marry and raise children.

by Anonymousreply 157June 3, 2023 11:04 PM

The entire sidewalk in front of a grammar school near me is covered in chalk drawings of rainbow flags, flowers and written slogans in the rainbow colors. It was really a WTF moment seeing it. Why are adults compelling children to do this?

by Anonymousreply 158June 4, 2023 1:01 AM

R158 Where is this?

by Anonymousreply 159June 4, 2023 1:10 AM

Lol, in his fevered imagination, r159.

by Anonymousreply 160June 4, 2023 1:15 AM

Children .... coloring rainbows and flowers and pretty pictures on the sidwalks?!? OMG.

OH THE HUGE MANATEE! Where will it end, what shall we do to save ourselves and what on earth is coming next????

Will there be... MACARONI ART PROJECTS?????????????????????

by Anonymousreply 161June 4, 2023 1:23 AM

Brooklyn, R159

by Anonymousreply 162June 4, 2023 1:36 AM

I’ll never forget what happened to me in 3rd grade. I checked out one of those “Henry and Ramona” books from the school library and discovered that someone had drawn penises on all the characters. Looking back, I realize that woke liberal teachers must have compelled the students to do that. It turned me gay.

by Anonymousreply 163June 4, 2023 1:58 AM

I still have yet to see one person on this website provide a legitimate argument for why trans people should be lumped in with gays. Gay people, black people, and disabled people have all been discriminated against in various ways, and all deserve equal rights, but we don’t lump them all together in the one group because there is strength in numbers. Similarly, gay people and trans people both deserve equal rights, but they’re not the same. Why are we lumping them together?

I can already tell you that no one will give a logical answer for this. Everyone will either hurl insults and call me a magat or a Russian troll or a republican, or they will simply say “Marsha P threw the first brick” (he didn’t).

by Anonymousreply 164June 4, 2023 2:05 AM

“I still have yet to see one person on this website provide a legitimate argument for why trans people should be lumped in with gays.”

The legit argument is this: because we were lumped together before. So what happens to T will happen to LG too. You’d have to have a time machine to change that.

by Anonymousreply 165June 4, 2023 2:12 AM

[quote]or they will simply say “Marsha P threw the first brick” (he didn’t).

Your ending your post on a snide note isn't particularly conducive to a civil discussion, r164.

by Anonymousreply 166June 4, 2023 2:23 AM

R166 I’m simply stating a fact. Marsha P wasn’t “trans,” but was a drag queen named Rodney who identified as a man, and who also admitted to not being there.

by Anonymousreply 167June 4, 2023 2:25 AM

[quote]I still have yet to see one person on this website provide a legitimate argument for why trans people should be lumped in with gays.

We’re not lumped together. They are separate categories. That’s why there’s a letter for each one. It’s conservative activists who lump sexual minorities together because they think we are all a threat to the patriarchy. Also, there’s overlap. Was Marsha P. Johnson a trans woman or a gay drag queen? Is Elliot Page a butch lesbian or a trans man? You tell me.

by Anonymousreply 168June 4, 2023 2:29 AM

[quote]Also, Schlafly was the first to warn the public of the “dangers” of women in men’s spaces, and vice versa, including public restrooms.

Will you still use scare quotes around the word dangers when you talk about men who are convicted rapists being incarcerated with female prisoners because those rapists self-identify as women?

by Anonymousreply 169June 4, 2023 2:30 AM

I know that r167.

by Anonymousreply 170June 4, 2023 2:32 AM

Historically, trans people and sexuality diverse people have faced similar challenges and discrimination, and an inclusive human rights movement emerged because our communities, who so often gathered together, began to realise that they were being treated in similar ways just because of who they were, and were seeking similar rights of autonomy, agency and self-determination.

We live in a world today where some of these rights have been granted to some groups, so it can sometimes make it difficult to remember that our struggles were once far more similar.

by Anonymousreply 171June 4, 2023 2:33 AM

[quote]men who are convicted rapists being incarcerated with female prisoners because those rapists self-identify as women?

How many times has that occurred, r169?

by Anonymousreply 172June 4, 2023 2:34 AM

If it’s once, it’s too many times.

by Anonymousreply 173June 4, 2023 2:35 AM

[quote]or they will simply say “Marsha P threw the first brick” (he didn’t).

Where on DL have you encountered that response, r164?

[quote]If it’s once, it’s too many times.

Nice try, r173.

by Anonymousreply 174June 4, 2023 2:38 AM

It’s not a try. I’m not willing to shit on women.

by Anonymousreply 175June 4, 2023 2:40 AM

These Trans-hate trolls are so fucking ridiculous.

Drop the TERFs.

by Anonymousreply 176June 4, 2023 2:41 AM

The women too, right? You’re anti-woman.

by Anonymousreply 177June 4, 2023 2:44 AM

[quote]If it’s once, it’s too many times.

I doubt you would apply that logic to the lesbian couple who murdered their adopted children.

by Anonymousreply 178June 4, 2023 2:45 AM

These threads always turn into some lunatic spouting utter hate at women.

by Anonymousreply 179June 4, 2023 2:47 AM

r173 = R150 [R146 R140 R108 in the *Ken Paxton, Texas attorney general, impeached by state House of Representatives* thread:

[quote]I love seeing a party turn on its own. It’s the way it should be much more often.

[quote]For both parties.

I do declare...I believe r173 is only here to create friction...I do believe

by Anonymousreply 180June 4, 2023 2:47 AM

R180 is the human embodiment of the Dobbs Court. Fucking women over.

R180 is hate.

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2023 2:49 AM

How I wish George Carlin were still alive so I could hear his commentary on the age of gender insanity.

by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2023 2:50 AM

R177 R181

by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2023 2:52 AM

R180

by Anonymousreply 184June 4, 2023 2:53 AM

Anybody want to make a guess as to what r181's psychosis is?

by Anonymousreply 185June 4, 2023 2:56 AM

I fail to see what gays and lesbians have in common with trans people. Sexual orientation is innate. It has nothing to do with your external presentation. Gay people know who they are and don't need third parties or cosmetic surgery to validate their sexuality. Gay people don’t accuse heterosexuals of being bigots if straights don’t want to fuck them. Sexual attraction is based in physical reality, the tangible material reality that there are two sexes and that some people are attracted exclusively to members of their own sex. This has been the case across cultures and throughout centuries.

Contrast this with trans activists, who have a long list of demands. They demand to be addressed by their preferred (i.e. mandatory and non-negotiable) pronouns. Men who claim to be women demand unfettered 24/7 access to single-sex spaces reserved for women including shelters and centers for women who have been raped or women who are victims of intimate partner violence. Trans activists demand that the state pay for their surgeries and cosmetic procedures. Trans-identified men demand that lesbians date them and have sex with them. If they don’t then the women are banned from dating apps. A lesbian bar in France was forced to close recently due to threats by trans activists. The bar had tried to protect its gay female clientele from trans-identified men sexually harassing them. This is abuse, and gay men and women are tired of being force-teamed with abusers who are hellbent on fucking everything up that gay activists fought for.

by Anonymousreply 186June 4, 2023 3:07 AM

I knew this Filipino trans woman years ago. Funniest story ever. She was dating a married man, and after she went through with the vagina surgery (and had to sleep with a dildo in there so it wouldn’t close up), her married boyfriend still only wanted to use her ass. Talk about a waste of time and money.

by Anonymousreply 187June 4, 2023 3:13 AM

[quote] I doubt you would apply that logic to the lesbian couple who murdered their adopted children.

What about the trans woman who murdered a lesbian couple and their son.

See I can play too!

by Anonymousreply 188June 4, 2023 3:53 AM

That’s the point I was making, R188. Isolated incidents should not be used to demonize an entire group as killers, rapists, or pedophiles. We could go back and forth all night using examples to justify keeping women segregated from men and children segregated from lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 189June 4, 2023 4:08 AM

3% of female prisoners in the UK are in for sex offenses, male sex offenders are about 20% of the prison population. Almost 50% of the trans identified male to female prisoners are in for sex offenses.

Most men don’t rape, but most sex crimes are committed by men. Female to male trans prisoners are aware enough to know what would happen to a 5’2 man with a pussy in a men’s prison.

by Anonymousreply 190June 4, 2023 4:22 AM

Of course, R190. A short, slim young male twink or a disabled man wouldn’t stand a chance in a men’s prison either. There are cases where segregation of the sexes and vulnerable people is necessary, since the incarcerated population which has a much higher percentage of violent offenders than the general population. On the other hand, male corrections officers are necessary at female prisons because there are not enough qualified women to fill those positions. This is an example where mixing of the sexes is necessary, but it’s justifiable because corrections officers are far less likely to be rapists than men who are incarcerated. It depends on the situation

by Anonymousreply 191June 4, 2023 4:39 AM

[quote]We could go back and forth all night using examples to justify keeping women segregated from men and children segregated from lesbians.

It's interesting how trans rights activists and men's rights activists like to sing from the same hymnbook. They will point at female offenders and assert that 'WOMEN COMMIT SEX CRIMES TOO!' Yet men-- irrespective of which gender they identify as-- commit the vast majority of sex offenses (figures range from between 90 to 98 percent). Victims of sex offenses are overwhelmingly female (in the US estimated at 90 percent). The number of lesbian sex offenders is so small as to be statistically insignificant; the number of lesbian sex offenders who offend against children is even smaller than that.

by Anonymousreply 192June 4, 2023 5:14 AM

I'm confused. Is this Datalounge or did I accidentally click on a Candace Owens/Steven Crowder/Tim Poole/Nick Fuentes subreddit? I'm seeing the same talking points. Mentioning Pride or Gay couples = sex. So to be fair mentioning heterosexual couples = sex too. We need to make sure we teach children that they were delivered by a stork. While Amy Comey Barrett churned butter on their porch.

by Anonymousreply 193June 4, 2023 5:55 AM

[quote])The number of lesbian sex offenders is so small as to be statistically insignificant; the number of lesbian sex offenders who offend against children is even smaller than that.

True R192. The the same goes for transgender people, who only make up .06% of the population, and only a fraction of that tiny number are sex offenders.

by Anonymousreply 194June 4, 2023 6:40 AM

What exactly does a lesbian sex offender look like? Does she carry a knife and wear a strap on?

by Anonymousreply 195June 4, 2023 6:51 AM

[quote] they're a homophobic culture,unfortunately! That much is certain.

R135 surely going for their children will convert them!

by Anonymousreply 196June 4, 2023 6:57 AM

[quote]The the same goes for transgender people, who only make up .06% of the population, and only a fraction of that tiny number are sex offenders.

Men convicted of violent offenses are using the notion of gender identity in order to gain access to female prisons. When anyone can self-identify as a woman, it means that women no longer have refuge from men who would put them at risk of harm. Can you genuinely not see this? Or do you simply value the wellbeing of men who identify as women over actual women?

by Anonymousreply 197June 4, 2023 6:57 AM

The issue of trans prisoners is complicated and handled differently by different states.

Drop the fucking Candace Owens talking points, morons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 4, 2023 7:04 AM

[quote]What exactly does a lesbian sex offender look like? Does she carry a knife and wear a strap on?

No — she uses a pipe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 4, 2023 7:07 AM

[quote] Drop the fucking Candace Owens talking points

Then instead have AOC, Kamala, and Jill Biden be the ones protecting vulnerable women. But they refuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 4, 2023 8:27 AM

Thank you that link, R200. It all started with a guy who identified as a women asking to be admitted into a women’s shelter, and now child marriage, abortion bans, and anti-gay laws are sweeping the nation. If only they had said “no” to him.

by Anonymousreply 201June 4, 2023 9:30 AM

Catholic Schools would never tolerate this! Sister Mary Euthalia would never have puppy play as part of show and tell. She would be ok with one of the black sisters lip syncing to Diana Ross as long as it's not I'm Coming Out or Love Hangover.

by Anonymousreply 202June 4, 2023 12:19 PM

Women and Trannies are infallible. White Gay Men are evil and responsible for all that goes wrong in the world.

by Anonymousreply 203June 4, 2023 1:31 PM

Drama queen alert at r203!

by Anonymousreply 204June 4, 2023 3:01 PM

[quote] I'm a straight woman

FF.

by Anonymousreply 205June 4, 2023 3:24 PM

I heard that on the school nurse’s desk there’s a candy dish full of Lupron and all the pupils are welcome to help themselves no questions asked.

by Anonymousreply 206June 4, 2023 4:51 PM

Some footage of them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 6, 2023 12:04 AM

I had a really good idea for a dystopian horror film. These evil psycho people see little boys playing with dolls and start injecting them with hormones to turn them into little girls. Oh wait, that’s not fiction, that’s real life.

by Anonymousreply 208June 6, 2023 4:16 AM

r208 Where is that "real life"? No little boys playing with dolls are injected with hormones. Anywhere. Hormone injection would start at puberty if used at all. If a boy is still playing with dolls at 12, there are other issues involved. Puberty blockers, if used at all, would start at age 10 or so, and are not a very common therapy. All this fuss for what would be no more than a couple of hundred kids between 10-18 in the entire country of 15,000,000 kids in that age group receiving such medical interventions. Your hysteria is not helping calm the waters, nor is it remotely accurate.

by Anonymousreply 209June 6, 2023 7:00 AM

The footage of the protest shows that a huge amount of money was spent to make the protestors uniform (they were all wearing matching t-shirts) and they had a huge van professionally painted with slogans, etc. Maybe I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but that protest was phonier than a 3 dollar bill. (Meaning that it was clearly planned and organized with a great deal of outsider money - and gee whiz, what political party likes to spend its money on stuff like that? ) Does anyone really think that a bunch of parents woke up one morning and said, you know what, let's have a meeting and collect $100 from every person present so that we can buy a bunch of t-shirts and decorate a van and have signs professionally made? If so, I have some swamp land for sale in Florida for you.

by Anonymousreply 210June 6, 2023 7:39 AM

I ❤️ Trans Kids

by Anonymousreply 211June 6, 2023 7:48 AM

As a masc lesbian, I am dangerously close to re-activating my femme phase from my early 20s so as not to be considered a target for hate, now.

It'll take some time for my hair to grow back, but I'll just tell peeps I'm rocking the Jada look if they get suspicious.

I'm dead serious. I am concerned.

Browsing Sephora as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 212June 6, 2023 7:59 AM

[quote] The footage of the protest shows that a huge amount of money was spent to make the protestors uniform (they were all wearing matching t-shirts) and they had a huge van professionally painted with slogans,

No and no. I see on google places you can order batches of slogan t shirts for around $5 each; and the "professionally painted van" is the side of a box truck with a sign hanging over the side that extends halfway down over the tires. Overall I'd guess you may looking at $250. Maybe a little more if the truck was a U-Haul rental.

That one wimpy gray haired pony-tail guy should have known better than to attack a dozen guys each of whom would have made two of him. At least he wore the appropriate red-shirt of the doomed Trek guy.

by Anonymousreply 213June 6, 2023 8:30 AM

[quote].that protest was phonier than a 3 dollar bill. (Meaning that it was clearly planned and organized with a great deal of outsider money - and gee whiz, what political party likes to spend its money on stuff like that?

R210 It was probably a California-based conservative Christian org like Pacific Justice Institute, Save California, Knights of Columbus. or Focus on the Family. They’re very well-funded and have participated in anti-LGBT activism for decades.

by Anonymousreply 214June 6, 2023 8:34 AM

R210 that’s the new defense, “shut up, silly! It’s only a few hundred kids!”

So if that’s true, then why are we spending so much time screaming about a few hundred kids and why are Trans’ing clinics offering youth care popping up everywhere. The ideology is being spread far and wide.

by Anonymousreply 215June 6, 2023 10:40 AM

It only affects a tiny fraction of schoolchildren and it has nothing to do with you, so shut up.

Also, every schoolchild in America must be taught as soon as possible that boys can have vaginas and girls can have penises .

by Anonymousreply 216June 6, 2023 12:03 PM

how long before we are required to wear pink triangles to 'keep the children safe' ?

by Anonymousreply 217June 6, 2023 12:11 PM

[quote]No little boys playing with dolls are injected with hormones. Anywhere.

Then why does it matter at all if some Red States are banning hormones for children? If it's literally not happening anywhere, then why are Democrats claiming that Republicans are killing kids by denying them "lifesaving" hormones??

by Anonymousreply 218June 6, 2023 10:59 PM

If it's hardly any children then it should be no problem banning puberty blockers right????

by Anonymousreply 219June 6, 2023 11:33 PM

[quote] If it's hardly any children then it should be no problem banning puberty blockers right????

The sweating meme guy facing the "yes or No" buttons come to life

by Anonymousreply 220June 7, 2023 4:43 AM

[quote]If it's hardly any children then it should be no problem banning puberty blockers right????

Only if you're a transphobic moron who failed formal logic.

by Anonymousreply 221June 7, 2023 7:21 AM

R222 Transphobic is the most overused word of the 2020s.

by Anonymousreply 222June 7, 2023 7:23 AM

^R221 I mean

by Anonymousreply 223June 7, 2023 7:24 AM

r215, r216, r217, r218, and r219 - there is already statistical evidence that kids who are prevented from transitioning after they have recognized that they don't identify with or feel comfortable with the bodies they have, commit suicide at a very high rate. Trans people are estimated to be somewhere around .5% of the US population. That would be about 1.5 million. That might translate into 150,000 kids school age kids across the country who are questioning their gender. To give a basis of comparison, there are about 130,000 grade schools in the entire US, so this would be about 1 trans-curious child per grade school. Only a tiny percentage of those receive any kind of counseling or treatment, which means that most don't begin to explore their options until they are teens or later. There is NO evidence that giving those who desire this sort of change counseling, puberty blockers, and/or hormones after they reach puberty does them permanent damage equivalent to their DYING.

There is no evidence that children are being told in school that they can make these sort of changes on a whim, that they are as equally likely to be gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender as they are to be heterosexual, or any other anti-gay right wing myth you're trying to promote on a GAY WEBSITE. If you feel you have evidence to the contrary, by all means post it.

by Anonymousreply 224June 7, 2023 8:44 AM

Some of you have written that if the numbers are so small, why are all these state legislators writing laws to prevent medical treatments. That is a question best reserved for those state legislators. They are writing laws for a problem that doesn't exist. Why? Because the whole idea is so strange to the average person in the US that that average person is likely to be triggered, to pay attention, and to "riled up". Getting potential voters riled up about a non-existent problem is sort of the raison d'etre of the current Republican party. Why do we have congressional hearings about the laptop of Hunter Biden, a man who has NEVER RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE, as though he is public enemy number 1? I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 225June 7, 2023 8:48 AM

“You better let me do it or I’ll kill myself!” is such a teenage attitude.

by Anonymousreply 226June 7, 2023 12:05 PM

It is isn’t it R226, those silly teens and their tendency towards dying by suicide when they’re denied medical treatment 🙄🙄🙄 amirite?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 7, 2023 2:50 PM

To be gay or lesbian, you have to have a biological reaction, a hard dick or a wet pussy. Trans is a thought. Now with all the alphabet bullshit, all the fat, ugly straight girls can cosplay as LGBTQIA+.

Us gays who had the thought in our youth that it would be easier to be a girl, know what the score is, we didn’t want to chop up our body and take meds, we wanted to escape homophobia. I fantasized in my younger days about being a girl, because I would escape homophobia, be desired by the objects of my affection, and my life would be easier. I didn’t truly want to change my sex, but life’s problems seemed easier if I were magically a girl. If I grew up now, I’d be butchered by some TQIA+ quack doctor. I’m happy being a gay man now, it was a journey to get here, but life is tough.

That’s the real problem, if we addressed homophobia in a real way, 98% of this Trans shit would disappear.

by Anonymousreply 228June 7, 2023 3:18 PM

[quote]One woman, Karine, 40, told the LA Times that she was fed up with “propaganda,” and was frustrated that her Saticoy third-grader came home from school with rainbow stickers and other items last week.

[quote]“I didn’t come from Armenia for this,” she said of the inclusive material.

FUCK YOU KARINE. Go back to your shithole Armenia if you don't like being in a first world democratic (more or less) country.

by Anonymousreply 229June 7, 2023 5:02 PM

The kids are pre-pubescent, hence "puberty blockers"

by Anonymousreply 230June 7, 2023 5:04 PM

[quote] It is isn’t it [R226], those silly teens and their tendency towards dying by suicide when they’re denied medical treatment 🙄🙄🙄 amirite?

I’m not convinced extreme body modification in order cure a mental disorder is ever medically necessary.

by Anonymousreply 231June 7, 2023 5:20 PM

[quote] I’m not convinced extreme body modification in order cure a mental disorder is ever medically necessary.

So? Honestly who cares what you think? You’re not a doctor, or expert on the subject. Why would your opinion on it require convincing?

by Anonymousreply 232June 7, 2023 6:12 PM

R232 Josef Mengele was a doctor too. I’m sure everything he did was medically necessary, right?

by Anonymousreply 233June 7, 2023 6:26 PM

The protesters were Armenian and Hispanic parents protesting the school board where their kids attend school.

There still is still no explanation as to why the number of teen girls who claim to be trans has spiked up so dramatically in the last few years or the number of autistic girls who are claiming they are trans.

Also you can’t keep claiming autogynophilia is not a thing or real when it is.

by Anonymousreply 234June 7, 2023 6:47 PM

[quote] The protesters were Armenian and Hispanic parents

That was what confused me about the early reporting of the story. Normally the parent groups stand there with their signs while the ANTIFA thugs attack them. It only made sense when we saw they were Armenian and Hispanics. Those guys will rumble.

by Anonymousreply 235June 7, 2023 6:58 PM

Doctors are fallible and susceptible to the same social, economic , and political forces as everyone else. During the Soviet period the psychiatric profession in Russia was suborned by the state and used to silence, discredit, and torture people deemed enemies of the state.

by Anonymousreply 236June 7, 2023 7:02 PM

R236 except that’s not the case here lol. It’s the same government that recently codified same sex marriage. So which is it?

by Anonymousreply 237June 7, 2023 7:17 PM

[quote]There still is still no explanation as to why the number of teen girls who claim to be trans has spiked up so dramatically in the last few years or the number of autistic girls who are claiming they are trans.

Statistics/source, r234?

by Anonymousreply 238June 7, 2023 9:17 PM

r234 in the *Just A Reminder: They're Recycling Anti-Gay Tactics...* thread:

[quote]Those aren’t proud boys r118. It’s Armenian and Hispanic parents of kids who go to school in that district fighting with an antifa affiliated group. The parents are opposed to having pride events at school.

Because, you know...antifa.

by Anonymousreply 239June 7, 2023 9:22 PM

Armenians ladies will cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 240June 7, 2023 9:30 PM

Armenians don’t have gendered pronouns in their language, but that does not make them believe in transgenderism or that their are more than 2 genders, which is why I think the pronoun wars in the U.S. are so stupid. I just use “they” to describe people of ambiguous gender, and I notice more English-speaking people are doing that in order to skirt the pronoun madness completely.

by Anonymousreply 241June 7, 2023 9:42 PM

[quote]There still is still no explanation as to why the number of teen girls who claim to be trans has spiked up so dramatically in the last few years or the number of autistic girls who are claiming they are trans

[quote]Statistics/source?

According to a study commissioned by NHS England, 10 years ago there were just under 250 referrals, most of them boys, to the Gender Identity Development Service (Gids), run by the Tavistock and Portman NHS foundation trust in London.

In 2021, there were more than 5,000, which was twice the number in the previous year. And the largest group, about two-thirds, now consisted of “birth-registered females first presenting in adolescence with gender-related distress”, the report said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 7, 2023 9:44 PM

I'm convinced the antitrans lunatics on DL are all on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 243June 7, 2023 11:30 PM

"Let me hack my tits off, or else I'll kill myself!" = needs a psychiatric consult.

by Anonymousreply 244June 7, 2023 11:32 PM

It’s called bodily autonomy r244.

by Anonymousreply 245June 8, 2023 1:38 AM

Kids aren't capable of these kinds of decisions. Shit like this happens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 8, 2023 1:48 AM

R227, it is a myth — and a dangerous one to propagate — that trans-identified youths will commit suicide if they’re not medicalized. There is nothing whatsoever to back up that claim.

by Anonymousreply 247June 8, 2023 1:57 AM

Shit neighborhood with shit residents.

by Anonymousreply 248June 8, 2023 2:01 AM

It reminds me of that joke I heard recently.

What’s the difference between a Trump kid and a trans kid?

One does bad loans and perjury, and the other does hormones and surgery.

by Anonymousreply 249June 8, 2023 2:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250June 8, 2023 3:13 AM

[quote] It only made sense when we saw they were Armenian and Hispanics. Those guys will rumble.

My high school made news in the '90s for this very problem. As soon as I saw this happened in NoHo, I knew they were Armos. They better adapt to LA living because nobody is going to accommodate their Soviet worldview in this city.

by Anonymousreply 251June 8, 2023 3:19 AM

Eating seeds is a pastime activity, the toxicity of our city, of our city...

by Anonymousreply 252June 8, 2023 3:21 AM

Steve Silberman is a dumbass, R250.

by Anonymousreply 253June 8, 2023 3:23 AM

r247, I have a link for you to read. Myth my ass.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 8, 2023 8:26 AM

R254 I know what you pinko heavy metal weirdos do to children. Read all about it in the STAR!

by Anonymousreply 255June 8, 2023 8:29 AM

What trans people in TX and FL are doing now is moving.

Certainly can't blame them.

by Anonymousreply 256June 8, 2023 1:33 PM

menluvinguy, there is no data whatsoever to back up the “trans kids will themselves if they’re not given puberty blockers / cross sex hormones / cosmetic surgery” myth. None. What. So. Ever.

Vox is a trans propaganda rag.

by Anonymousreply 257June 8, 2023 2:20 PM

You're a bald faced liar R257.

There's data literally EVERYWHERE showing that trans people have massively inflated rates of suicide and suicide attempts and it's solely because of people like you who obsessively spend their lives vilifying trans people and making up bald faced lies about them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 8, 2023 2:32 PM

More data for the lies from R257:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 8, 2023 2:33 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260June 8, 2023 2:34 PM

Yep, still a myth despite the Vox story. I'm sure Mermaids has stories too and WaPo.

by Anonymousreply 261June 8, 2023 2:34 PM

More R257:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 8, 2023 2:34 PM

More for R257:

"It is an academically researched fact that the rate of suicidal actions among transgender people, as well as LGBTQ+ individuals more broadly, is far higher than the wider population, particularly among young people".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 8, 2023 2:36 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264June 8, 2023 2:36 PM

More facts for R257:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 8, 2023 2:37 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 8, 2023 2:38 PM

More for R257:

"1 in 3 trans youth attempted suicide in the past year (Veale et al., 2015)".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 8, 2023 2:39 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268June 8, 2023 2:39 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 8, 2023 2:41 PM

The author of the article linked at r254 is an autogynophile.

by Anonymousreply 270June 8, 2023 2:44 PM

They attempt suicide or succeed at suicide because of people like you R257. You must be thrilled. You're a real sack of shit. You're embarrassing and you are an easily provable liar.

Why make up lies about something that has been factually proven? Why? Because you're an unhinged slobbering troll who posts lies and then gets red tagged and banned and your threads all get deleted and then you return to post more made up garbage. Rinse, repeat.

I'd love to come across you in real life. I'll bet you're a spineless little snivelling cunt who wouldn't dare say the things you say on here out loud.

Go fuck yourself you liar. You're a traitor to the rest of us gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 271June 8, 2023 2:48 PM

Aww yes R270 the creepy Emily Van Der Werff. I'm sure he's totally honest and has no agenda, he keeps changing his name after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 8, 2023 2:50 PM

Nobody cares what obsessed, unhinged trolling cunts like you say R272. Nobody listens to you and nobody believes anything you post.

We're all just waiting for you to get red tagged again and banned again and for DL to go on primetime for another month or two. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 273June 8, 2023 2:53 PM

The link between Trans and suicide is a correlation. The rampant mental illness among Trans is the real cause of the higher suicide rate.

by Anonymousreply 274June 8, 2023 3:14 PM

I hope you all recognize the dark PAC $ that is funding this 'hysteria' to keep the GOP base engaged in show up and vote in the 2024 election.

by Anonymousreply 275June 8, 2023 3:18 PM

Wasn’t planning on voting for the GOP, R275, but thanks for the hitting the ‘repeat’ button on that pathetic diversionary tactic.

by Anonymousreply 276June 8, 2023 3:36 PM

Who is the dark PAC funding puberty blockers and medical treatment? Biden takes federal funding away from schools that won't toe the line with this shit, it's obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 277June 8, 2023 3:44 PM

Those who say here that trans are less hated than gays are clearly living in lala land.

The gays should have never allowed the trans in the gay community just because they are some gays that are trans, so there are some straight foks who are trans too the same goes with pedophilia, etc. These are conditions that are not specific too all the gays. Our community is based on fighting for the right to experience same sex attraction and coupling, not changing one’s one sex.

Have you ever wonder why gays/lesbians dont have a flag of our own? The trans whenever they want they can use their flag, or the rainbow flag.

you have to wonder for a condition that not only involves homosexuality but heterosexuality too, the trans activists do everything they can to dissociate or at least minimize the existence of trans identified heterosexuals. They focus on trans identitied homosexuals, which are a tiny minority, as a way to link and connect to the broader gay community for their activism. Why not creating their own community of trans identified homosexuals and heterosexuals? In hispanic news media, right now as Im typing this, there are talking about kids that claim to be neither boy, nor girls. Hispanics, like most other communities are more transfobic and drag fobic than homophobic. We have very famous gay men on tv in pretty much every channel, gay men are accepted without any problem.

Im very concerned because this backlash on the trans agenda will without any doubt be directed toward the gays because we have not made it clear anough to the broader straight community that this condition is not specific to just gay folks.

Im in the drop the T team.

by Anonymousreply 278June 8, 2023 3:50 PM

R276, LOL- as if you have not voted GOP in previous and all future elections. What a plug.

by Anonymousreply 279June 8, 2023 4:11 PM

r277, it is not 'dark' PAC money. It is either private insurance or CHIP or the equivalent. All very transparent. And now you learned something today You're welcome

by Anonymousreply 280June 8, 2023 4:13 PM

r277, it is not 'dark' PAC money. It is either private insurance or CHIP or the equivalent. All very transparent. And now you learned something today You're welcome

by Anonymousreply 281June 8, 2023 4:13 PM

[quite]Im very concerned because this backlash on the trans agenda will without any doubt be directed toward the gays because we have not made it clear anough to the broader straight community that this condition is not specific to just gay folks.

As long as there are gender-benders in the LGB community, we’ll always be linked to the T. Most of the infamous drag queen story hours (an institution created by Michelle Tea, who is herself a lesbian) are performed by gay men; few are trans-identified, but that’s due to statistical differences between the number of gay vs. trans-identified men. As long as there are high-profile, celebrity gay men who cross-dress and hang out with little kids, it doesn’t matter to the public at large what they identify as, because actions speak louder than words.

by Anonymousreply 282June 8, 2023 4:31 PM

What that elementary school needs is a transaged person. Pick me I'm 6!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283June 8, 2023 7:57 PM

[quote] I knew they were Armos. They better adapt to LA living because nobody is going to accommodate their Soviet worldview in this city.

Except in this instance the 𝐴𝑟𝑚𝑜𝑠 were resisting the "Soviet worldview in this city".

by Anonymousreply 284June 8, 2023 8:05 PM

[quote]That was what confused me about the early reporting of the story. Normally the parent groups stand there with their signs while the ANTIFA thugs attack them. It only made sense when we saw they were Armenian and Hispanics. Those guys will rumble.

Lol, "ANTIFA", r284? Bless your heart. You were home-schooled, weren't you?

by Anonymousreply 285June 8, 2023 8:11 PM

R284, like hell they are. There's a reason Armenians are notoriously hated throughout the Glendale, SFV areas. But you'd have to grown up with them to know that.

by Anonymousreply 286June 8, 2023 8:23 PM

R286 Do the public schools over there observe Armenian Genocide day and display the Armenian flag, or is that considered too political and divisive for public schools K-12?

by Anonymousreply 287June 8, 2023 8:38 PM

R287, they did when I went to school.

by Anonymousreply 288June 8, 2023 8:56 PM

R287 The Annual Armenian Genocide Commemorative Event is an official event in the city of Glendale. In addition, the Armenian American National Museum is currently under construction in the city. Armenians are a hugely influential group in the area.

by Anonymousreply 289June 8, 2023 9:03 PM

[quote][R276], LOL- as if you have not voted GOP in previous and all future elections. What a plug.

I have never once voted Republican, cunt. I fucking cried when John Kerry lost. I had a nightmare the night they called the election for Trump. I have been battling Bernie Bros in the trenches online for years because I knew they were capable of sending the elections to Trump (and they succeeded in 2016). I have called bullshit on Tara Reade.

You know fuck-all about me. Why in the hell would I ever vote GOP? Just because I recognize the trans lunacy for what it plainly is—that makes me a lifelong Republican?

You’re just a smooth brained tribalistic jackass who cannot think for himself.

By the way, are you sure I’m even an American voter? That I’m not in Russia as we speak? You haven’t given up on that ad hominem tactic now, have you?

Fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 290June 8, 2023 9:26 PM

Aw, another extremist GOP troll . How cute.

by Anonymousreply 291June 8, 2023 10:19 PM

Per historian Rick Perlstein: "Any time you see parents yelling at a school board for allowing gay people to exist, you're seeing the long shadow of Pat Robertson on display."

by Anonymousreply 292June 8, 2023 10:41 PM

R254 No kid "transitions". This is euphemistic language - you cannot deliver what you're promising. A gash between your legs that is just a functionless cut lined with some tissue that will close up if you don't permanently dilate it doesn't a woman make, and a feelingless flesh tube that is forever cold is not a penis. No one can change sex. All that doctors do is irreversibly mutilate mostly young adults' bodies, like this nut-job "yeet the teet" doctor. The word "transition" has to go. It's as disingenuous as "sex change". You can't.

by Anonymousreply 293June 8, 2023 11:16 PM

Caterpillars transition, humans don't.

by Anonymousreply 294June 9, 2023 2:02 PM

r293, thank you for stating your boundaries. I was forced to listen to FOX news for 10 minutes today while dropping off my car for servicing, and heard the same lecture from the very agitated hosts. Glad to know where you're getting your talking points.

by Anonymousreply 295June 9, 2023 5:59 PM

R295 No I'm not getting any talking points from anywhere. I'm not on Twitter, I don't watch Fox because it's both a waste of time. I'm just stating the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 296June 9, 2023 6:05 PM

Sure, Jan @ r296...

by Anonymousreply 297June 9, 2023 6:41 PM

[quote]Caterpillars transition, humans don't.

Puberty is transitioning, r294.

by Anonymousreply 298June 9, 2023 6:44 PM

Why don't you post the Lucille Bluth gif instead of quoting it, dope? And I notice you have no argument to the content, just the usual "fox news ree ree ree" I don't watch fox or any cable, I do read and I'm reading the Hannah Barnes Tavistock book. I've also seen the detrans kids on various platforms, like Buck Angel, who is no fucking fox newser. I'm sure this Brazilian trans chick is a magat though, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299June 9, 2023 10:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!