Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ioan Gruffudd’s 13-year-old daughter files restraining order against him

I seriously wonder what’s going on with him. I remember reading gossip that he is broke and struggling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450July 17, 2023 7:19 PM

I don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 10:28 PM

No, he has a job on a very commercial movie currently.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 10:28 PM

That's too bad. He was HAF about the time of Horatio Hornblower.

I

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 10:29 PM

R2 and how much was he paid vs his debts?

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 10:33 PM

He hasn’t had much mainstream work in years. Most of his work is indie or theatre

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 10:34 PM

damm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 10:39 PM

DM says he and the ex sold their two mill house last year because neither could afford it. His ex, the delightfully unhinged Alice, and the kids are living in a rental.

Alice is forbidden to mention Ioan on Twitter for 3 years so we probably won't get any details, dammit. I miss her unfiltered Medusa rants.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 10:45 PM

Yes r7. There were tons of blinds about him for a while and then when the divorce etc was announced it came out as true that he is broke and was living outside his means for years. He also had a drinking problem I think.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 10:50 PM

OP's having a great time in here talking to herself.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 10:52 PM

Her bitch of a mother probably got her to do it.

Ioan should say fuck it, and never see any of them ever again.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 10:53 PM

No doubt the crazy Alice is behind this

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 10:54 PM

Meh.

Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 11:08 PM

[quote]Ioan should say fuck it, and never see any of them ever again.

He'll have to finance them all for years and the ex-wife forever unless she remarries and have you considered the possibility he loves them?

The daughters from what I've seen are spunky, fun and nice looking. They're not faceless waifs. But boy have they got a lot to deal with and they're SO young. Once you're 14-ish you can at least get away from your parents sometimes, but they're younger than that.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 11:08 PM

R13 Is 13 considered "14ish?"

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 11:10 PM

Between the two of them they make the life of a middle of the road acting career incredibly unappealing and unromantic and I'm excluding the marriage problems. Even before all this happened they were interviewed about their careers and it sounded desperate and grim.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 11:21 PM

OP why do you keep posting from Rupert Murdoch's tabloids ? WTF ?

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 11:22 PM

[quote]OP why do you keep posting from Rupert Murdoch's tabloids ? WTF ?

Who cares? Shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2023 11:26 PM

[quote]Ioan

Is this the kid from Young Sheldon?

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2023 11:26 PM

[quote] Between the two of them they make the life of a middle of the road acting career incredibly unappealing and unromantic and I'm excluding the marriage problems. Even before all this happened they were interviewed about their careers and it sounded desperate and grim.

Now you know why Richard Madden won't let Froy come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 11:34 PM

Good-looking but vibes boring and a bit dim to me.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2023 11:54 PM

They'd all make better money if they just turned their Daily lives into a Reality Show!

(Plus we'd get to see Cray-cray Mom go ape-shit Close-Up!)

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2023 12:37 AM

If she hadn't gotten fat, perhaps things would be ok. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 1:26 AM

[quote]They'd all make better money if they just turned their Daily lives into a Reality Show!

She could become an RHOBH if that's still going.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2023 3:38 PM

His career would have done better with a name people could prounce.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 5:51 PM

Or pronounce.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2023 5:51 PM

Is it pronounced “Oin” (rhymes with ‘loin’)?

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2023 6:22 PM

R26 No. I searched Google a long time ago to find out.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2023 10:03 PM

Alice Evans is a deranged crazy who is using her daughters to punish the man who walked away from her.

She grew fat and bitter while he worked consistently. The abuse detailed in the deposition he filed was horrible.

Usually its men who degrade and abuse their partners but in this case its the woman.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Is this like Ricky Martin’s country filing a restraining order? Did he misgender her?

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2023 10:14 PM

How does a 13 year old file a restraining order?

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2023 10:14 PM

This story smacks of bitter ex-wife using the kids to defame the husband who cheated.

13 year olds do not decide to file restraining orders, especially against a parent, without the other parent egging them on.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2023 10:14 PM

Is Loan Griffith the son of Andy Griffith?

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2023 10:22 PM

Ioan and his former-mistress/current-gf have a long-term coke problem. Whatever money he made he snorted right up.

He forced his wife and kids out of their house and sold it. Alice (the ex-wife) is batshit, that's been made abundantly clear but Ioan Gruffudd's a piece of work. He treated his daughters like trash in the split/divorce and he's going to pay dearly for that. Long after the gf is gone his relationship with his children will be broken beyond repair.

Back in the day 13 year olds probably didn't file restraining orders but these days I wouldn't be too sure. Crazy Alice may have had something to do with it and maybe the daughter was fed up with Ioan's bad parenting. Thirteen isn't as young as it used to be when I was a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2023 10:25 PM

Yeah I heard he had a bad drug and drinking problem. He’s in crazy debt now

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2023 10:30 PM

No he’s the son of D. W. Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2023 10:33 PM

The ex is pulling The Mia Farrow Special.

Turning the kids against her ex.

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2023 10:48 PM

Is he hung though? That’s the only important unanswered question here.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2023 11:35 PM

he really was well cast as Reed Richards.

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2023 11:37 PM

Alice fascinates me, she does,I could read about her drama all day.

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2023 11:38 PM

[quote]Alice fascinates me, she does,I could read about her drama all day.

Yes. perfect gay icon. ALERT!

& yes between the crazy episodes makes a point of being very PRO-gay.

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2023 11:47 PM

There's a photo in the Mail today of him walking in LA with the dog and GF, both looking very happy and animated.

by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2023 11:49 PM

[quote]Alice fascinates me, she does,I could read about her drama all day.

R39 - you'll probably love these videos. This gurl rambles on about her one hour at at time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2023 11:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2023 11:56 PM

This is Ella's truth.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2023 12:01 AM

Actually he and his GF look great -very happy and healthy - the GF has an amazing figure.

I'll post the link @ r46

by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2023 12:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2023 12:27 AM

[quote]Actually he and his GF look great -very happy and healthy - the GF has an amazing figure.

You know that they called the paps and put on a happy show for the photographer? I wonder what it's really like behind the scenes. I'm not convinced he looks all that happy either. It looks a bit forced and he's rapidly greyed.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2023 12:49 AM

Has Matthew commented?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2023 1:02 AM

No, but the Alice would taunt Ioan that he was a failure because he didn't have a career like Matthew's.

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2023 7:47 AM

Rapidly greying = can't afford to get it expertly dyed.

The gf isn't in his league. Meh face and no hips.

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2023 12:15 PM

How do you pronounce his name?

I've been calling him Loan. Like Car Loan.

by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2023 1:28 PM

[quote]Yeah I heard he had a bad drug and drinking problem.

With a wife like Alice, can you blame him?

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2023 1:58 PM

Just another little cunt thinking she can avoid parental authority.

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2023 2:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2023 2:08 PM

Like Brad Pitt, he chose to stick his dick in crazy and paid the price. This guy must have had low self esteem to put up with her shit. I heard the night he proposed she was haranguing him and having a tantrum. That was a clue.

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2023 2:21 PM

People stay with manipulative and abusive partners out of fear.

Fear of what the partner will do to them, to their children and to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2023 2:36 PM

This is one of those marriages where I seriously doubt there's only one crazy dysfunctional person involved.

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2023 3:07 PM

He might be dysfunctional but I don't he's crazy. She's bat shit. From the sounds of it, he made a huge mistake marrying her.

by Anonymousreply 58June 4, 2023 3:12 PM

His name is pronounced "Yo-an Griffith".

by Anonymousreply 59June 4, 2023 3:43 PM

[quote]Like Brad Pitt, he chose to stick his dick in crazy and paid the price. This guy must have had low self esteem to put up with her shit. I heard the night he proposed she was haranguing him and having a tantrum. That was a clue.

Yes, you heard it from him in a TV interview. It was supposed to be a funny story. Who's laughing now?

He's a weak man who found an overpowering woman who went mad. Oh, shiiiit!

They also went to hell and back to have natural children. You can only imagine what she was like during all that.

Something turned her because she looked so beautiful and top notch before >

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2023 3:52 PM

Where the fuck does she get those outfits?

link @ R62

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2023 3:58 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2023 3:59 PM

R47, his girlfriend is anything but happy and healthy. She has MS. There was an article about her, in which she briefly talked about how wonderful he was in the relationship, in the Australian press last week.

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2023 4:03 PM

I'm less concerned about her outfits and more about that expression she always seems to have. Bloated lips formed in an "O" and looking like a startled pufferfish. What's with the huge ugly glasses?

Truth be told, between her clothes and facial expressions she's heading into crazy rhubarb lady territory.

by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2023 4:44 PM

In one of her rants she said she was 50-80% bedbound because of fibromyalgia.

She probably buys most of her clothes on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2023 4:50 PM

Those kids will write one hell of a mommie dearest memoir one day.

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2023 5:52 PM

[quote]She probably buys most of her clothes on Amazon.

Thank you - now I know where to buy my Christmas gifts.

The car-lot-rant-outfit is one of my personal favorites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2023 6:39 PM

[quote]Truth be told, between her clothes and facial expressions she's heading into crazy rhubarb lady territory.

Heading? She went way past that a loooong time ago.

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2023 6:43 PM

[quote]People stay with manipulative and abusive partners out of fear. Fear of what the partner will do to them, to their children and to themselves.

He doesn't give a single fuck about his daughters. Before the pandemic he barely came home to visit. Then during the pandemic, he didn't visit his daughters for 2 full years. He was too busy with his girlfriend. He has money for vacations with the girlfriend, but none for his daughters

He and the girlfriend deserve each other. They're both pieces of shit. And the girlfriend is the real lunatic. She was obsessed with him and stalked the entire family on social media for YEARS. She even got a job as an extra on his tv show. Then she became friendly with the film crew and got to meet him that way. He had no idea that she'd been stalking him. And when he was told about it, he didn't care. He's as crazy as she is.

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2023 9:26 PM

That doesn't excuse Alice's lunatic behavior, R69.

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2023 9:41 PM

R70, no, neither parent's awfulness is the responsibility of the other, but they both sound REALLY awful.

Like the kids would be better off running away to.join the circus, or a pack of wolves.

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2023 11:23 PM

Those videos that R42/R43 posted are revealing, and they are hosted by a lawyer who seems to have experience in this field. They do not make Alice look great, and it does look like she put the daughter up to this R45 he does look great there grey hair and all, lucky Bianca.

[quote]Those kids will write one hell of a mommie dearest memoir one day.

Yeah I can see that coming too. I hope someone in their lives can point them towards Al-Anon too, they will benefit from talking to others who have been brought up with/by alcoholics

by Anonymousreply 72June 5, 2023 2:30 AM

You know just know, R60, that when perimenopause kicked in in her 40s all fucking hell broke loose.

by Anonymousreply 73June 5, 2023 2:35 AM

I think he's a piece of shit for basically abandoning his daughters with an overwhelmed hysterical woman. Like seriously, fuck him. I don't think he handled the break up well at all. They were married with children and it sounds like he rejected her sexually and emotionally prior to breaking up with her. Also he gave her lip service that he was super excited to come home and be with her, that he loved her so much... and then switched and told her he was no longer in love with her basically as soon as he walked in the door. He just sounds like a selfish wimp.

Having said all that, Alice has handled things horribly. Her daughters will be scarred for life. She needed to put on a brave face for them and play ball with the husband. And then rage and cry and seethe at appropriate times. Either in private while the girls were at school, or with a friend, or at a therapist's office. She's a selfish piece of shit, too.

Those poor girls.

by Anonymousreply 74June 5, 2023 2:45 AM

R70 the point is both parents are terrible and at fault. Not just one.

by Anonymousreply 75June 5, 2023 2:53 AM

At 13, she’s just barely able to file for protection in her own name under California law (12 or older); still, I’m pretty sure the mother was behind her, giving a little push if not more.

by Anonymousreply 76June 5, 2023 3:00 AM

As unhinged as Alice has been for a straight year, he has been a massive twat to her. Kicked her to the curb with not so much as a "thanks for the memories." Refuses to talk to her or look at her. Also gaslit her saying there wasn't a third party involved, but then turned around and posted a pic of him and his mistress on his IG and then the same day, unblocked Alice so she would go to his Insta and see the photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 5, 2023 3:13 AM

If your ex is a an abusive psychobitch, and you're worried about her turning the kids against you if you leave... then going without seeing your kids for two years is a GREAT way to deal with that! Right! Of course right!

Seriously, if the kid is filing for a restraining order against a parent who's indifferent and neglectful and hasn't even seen the kid in years, then the mother is probably behind it, and neither parent deserves custody. A good family court judge would be begging the grandparents to take in the kids, with the promise that the court will order both parents to pay child support, because if they aren't fit to raise the kids they bred, the least they can do is provide financially.

by Anonymousreply 78June 5, 2023 4:52 AM

Is it ever really cold enough in LA to bundle up in all those coats and scarves Alice wears? She looks like she lives somewhere colder in a lot of the shots.

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2023 5:17 AM

A light to medium weight jacket is about all that anyone ever needs out here. It gets cold for a few weeks around Christmas/New Years but other than that nobody needs more than a light sweater.

by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2023 5:23 AM

It gets cold at night too all the time out there, to be honest. Especially depending on what part of LA you’re in.

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2023 5:27 AM

Except in the high desert areas of California or up in the mountains - it gets pretty damn cold out there. These areas are not near Beverly Hills/Malibu/Santa Monica.

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2023 5:28 AM

I want to see his name on a marquee with Ione Skye.

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2023 6:47 AM

[quote]If your ex is a an abusive psychobitch, and you're worried about her turning the kids against you if you leave... then going without seeing your kids for two years is a GREAT way to deal with that! Right! Of course right!

He didn't NOT see his kids for 2 years. He was filming in the UK and Australia for much of the last few years.

Evans repeatedly told him his was a failure for not having a career like Matthew Rhys. And when he gets cast as the lead male in 2 series filmed abroad he's a bad father for abandoning his kids.

There are messages in Gruffudd's legal bundle where he had arranged to spend time with the kids but Evans didn't commit to her part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2023 8:31 AM

Why the hell did they move to LA? He was working in Australia. The family could have moved to Australia together and stayed intact. They could have stayed in London which would have allowed Alice to continue to do some TV work. Anything. Was he hoping to break into Hollywood films? Such hubris. This was all very senseless.

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2023 8:38 AM

Yes. For British actors America is the BIG TIME. They went to America and apparently it took a long time to get going there and ended up doing just very commercial movies. I don't think this is a great time to be a middle of the road middle aged actor in America. I don't think it's a great time to be a movie actor period. It's just commercial trash these days. He's very bland. He has nice teeth which of course he knows the Americans adore and admire and he makes a point of always flashing them even in "spontaneous" photos with the kids.

But I agree. They should have stayed in London. I think Hollywood has added to the craziness. Alice should just go home. But she doesn't seem to have a lot of support or strong roots there either.

N.B. Weirdly the new GF has exactly the same teeth and mouth and chin, even. Maybe that's what drew them to each other

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2023 8:53 AM

They've lived in LA for years. It was their base. It's where ambitious actors go to live. No doubt Alice had ambitious as well. And HE DID break into Hollywood films. Just not consistently. Ask any 49 yeár old actor if they'd like Gruffudd's career and they'd say yes.

Alice repeatedly told Ioan he was a failure with his career. She didn't work so he was paying for everything.

And yes the family could have moved to Australia or London for the filming but the kids education would have been disrupted and it would have been very expensive. And with Alice being bedbound 50-80% of the time it made sense for them to stay. It's not unusual for the breadwinner to work away and leave the children with the non working parent.

The emails in Gruffudd's legal bundle show Evans was abusive, controlling and manipulative and stopped him from seeing their children, despite his requests.

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2023 8:55 AM

I wonder what Alice's new rental apartment is like. She's been silenced or she would have told us by now. It's sad she had to lose her home.

by Anonymousreply 88June 5, 2023 9:00 AM

[quote]And with Alice being bedbound 50-80%

WTF?

How does that work if she's the one raising two small kids on her own?

WTF?

What happened to her?

by Anonymousreply 89June 5, 2023 9:04 AM

How either of them able to afford a roof over their heads at this point is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 90June 5, 2023 9:05 AM

[quote]And with Alice being bedbound 50-80%

I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. She's been busy shouting at people in parking lots. To be fair that is one of the least pleasant aspects of living in LA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 5, 2023 9:11 AM

She even dresses like a mad person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 5, 2023 9:17 AM

Holy shit, R91.

I don't mean this in a derogatory way but seriously when the menopausal stuff starts, it can really turn a woman's life upside down. They don't call it The Change for nothing. I really thing this is the case with Alice Evans. I think she hit perimenopause and it made her cranky, chubby, frumpy, bitchy, tired and possibly exasperating to live with. But it's a part of aging for women, and if you really love someone, you see the long view and you help them. Or you have conversations about it. Or you tolerate it. Anything but spring "I don't love you anymore" on them suddenly with no warning. However, being the narcissist he clearly is, Ioan dumped her for a new model. Which isn't fair, but it happens.

by Anonymousreply 93June 5, 2023 2:29 PM

To be fair to him, the "new model" is actually bedbound some days, and walks with a stick many others. She is quite severely affected with MS, at least the way she tells it, and he is her key support person.

by Anonymousreply 94June 5, 2023 2:43 PM

White Knight Syndrome, R94

by Anonymousreply 95June 5, 2023 2:45 PM

Is Ioan attracted to women with emotional and/or physical disabilities?

by Anonymousreply 96June 5, 2023 2:45 PM

R93 does the menopause force women to tell their husbands they are useless failures and to stop your children from seeing him at pre-arranged dates?

by Anonymousreply 97June 5, 2023 2:46 PM

[quote]Ioan Gruffudd’s 13-year-old daughter files restraining order against him

back to the original topic - will the reasons for this order be released to the public?

by Anonymousreply 98June 5, 2023 2:52 PM

No I agree, R97 she has behaved shockingly atrociously in the wake of the break up. A woman scorned, hell hath no fury and all that.

Was she telling him he was a useless failure before they broke up? Because that is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 99June 5, 2023 2:53 PM

Ok wow so she sounds like an insane maniac from the jump:

Ioan Gruffudd accused his estranged wife, Alice Evans, of verbally abusing him throughout their 14-year marriage, claiming in new court docs that she mocked his hair loss and told him he had “saggy-vagina eyes.”

The “Titanic” actor also claimed in custody documents, obtained by the Daily Mail, that Evans “belittled” and “berated” him in front of their daughters, Ella, 12, and Elsie, 8.

“Alice told me regularly, and in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded,” Gruffudd, 48, alleged in the docs.

The “Fantastic Four” actor filed a request with the Los Angeles Superior Court this week for joint custody of his daughters, arguing that the “Vampire Diaries” actress had “verbally abused and undermined me in front of the girls throughout their lives” and that he wants some sort of “stipulation for custody and therapy orders.”

Gruffudd, who filed for divorce in March 2021, claimed that since moving out of their home in January 2021, Evans, 53, “has inflicted serious emotional harm on Ella and Elsie by her statements and by interfering in my relationship with them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 5, 2023 2:58 PM

[quote]“Alice told me regularly, and in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded,” Gruffudd, 48, alleged in the docs.

Why am I surprised that she's cruel and abusive?

It goes with all the rest of her behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 101June 5, 2023 3:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 7, 2023 10:10 PM

^^ Includes the restraining order. The kid threw oatmeal at her Dad, threw mustard on the floor and spilled milk on Dad's bed. Sounds like a fun night.

by Anonymousreply 103June 7, 2023 10:12 PM

DM: ...Alice, who is best known for her appearance in 102 Dalmatians...

Not-so -subtle shade? Or just the unfortunate truth?

by Anonymousreply 104June 7, 2023 10:42 PM

Alice, who is best known for being a psycho and a bad mother, once appeared in a film with her ex husband who she abused.

by Anonymousreply 105June 7, 2023 10:45 PM

He was an idiot having the new GF there on their first night in his new apartment.

My mother had her new BF in her new house our first night there after my parent's divorce. So selfish and thoughtless.

by Anonymousreply 106June 7, 2023 10:51 PM

"Saggy vagina eyes" is pretty damn mean. Maybe comments like that spurred him to get work done.

And leave her.

by Anonymousreply 107June 7, 2023 10:53 PM

For the saggy vagina eyes comment alone, I adore Alice.

by Anonymousreply 108June 7, 2023 11:25 PM

^ yes, she's a gay icon.

by Anonymousreply 109June 7, 2023 11:26 PM

Thai is the problem with marrying crazy hot women.

It’s fun when they’re in their 20s.

But their behaviour is revealed as insanity in their 50s.

by Anonymousreply 110June 8, 2023 3:07 PM

The girlfriend doesn't sound so stable either. Why is she getting involved in the fight and slamming the door on the kid when she only met them, like, five minutes ago? She should have never surprised the girls at all much less started screaming at them. Lock yourself in the bedroom and let pops handle his daughter's freakout, dad who is also a moron for not preparing his children.

by Anonymousreply 111June 8, 2023 3:52 PM

“Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”

The Gruffudd family seems to be forging new ways of being unhappy.

by Anonymousreply 112June 8, 2023 3:57 PM

[quote]The girlfriend doesn't sound so stable either. Why is she getting involved in the fight and slamming the door on the kid when she only met them, like, five minutes ago? She should have never surprised the girls at all much less started screaming at them. Lock yourself in the bedroom and let pops handle his daughter's freakout, dad who is also a moron for not preparing his children.

The girlfriend has been around for 2 years now. The kids are old enough to understand that Daddy doesn't love Mommy any more because Mommy is a crazy beast and that Daddy is still paying for everything because Mommy is a crazy beast who is too crazy to function.

Imagine the indignity of being dropped off at a police station by Mommy so Daddy can spend time with you.

by Anonymousreply 113June 8, 2023 4:12 PM

[quote]Mommy is a crazy beast

Are you joining us from Tattle, R113?

by Anonymousreply 114June 8, 2023 4:14 PM

I'm an old time Datalounger.

I followed the story for a while and watched Evans' infamous interview with Lorraine Kelly, and read the deposition Gruffudd submitted when he applied for a restraining order.

I've worked in child protection previously and everything I read showed that Evans is a textbook abuser. Usually it's the husband who treats the wife like that but it's clearly reversed in this case.

The manipulation, YOU'RE NOTHING, YOU'RE USELESS, the LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, telling him he's a bad parent for being absent through work.

Classic abuser behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 115June 8, 2023 6:31 PM

[quote]I'm an old time Datalounger.

What's that got to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 116June 8, 2023 6:34 PM

To quote King Charles giving advice to his wastrel second son prior to that son's marriage, "The problem with dramatic women is that they're dramatic all the time."

I have questions.

Why were the kids and wife not with Ioan on location in Australia? Apparently Crazy Alice homeschooled the girls. There was no reason for the family to be separated at all. Wasn't the homeschooling done so that they could be together as a family despite his long absences from England?

Is it true that the mistress/girlfriend was stalking Ioan online? How did she end up as an extra on his show?

If he wants a relationship with his daughters, he's going to have to make room for them in his life. That means time with them exclusively - the girlfriend needs to make herself scarce on "visiting weekends" or whatever court-ordered arrangement they come up with for visitation.

by Anonymousreply 117June 8, 2023 7:26 PM

[quote]Why were the kids and wife not with Ioan on location in Australia? Apparently Crazy Alice homeschooled the girls. There was no reason for the family to be separated at all. Wasn't the homeschooling done so that they could be together as a family despite his long absences from England?

They filmed 2 series of the Australian show pre Covid, when the girls were at a private school he paid for. Hardly uncommon for an actor working oversees to leave the family behind for that period. Post Covid he went to Australia and the girls stayed home. I have no idea what happened with their education then.

[quote]If he wants a relationship with his daughters, he's going to have to make room for them in his life. That means time with them exclusively - the girlfriend needs to make herself scarce on "visiting weekends" or whatever court-ordered arrangement they come up with for visitation.

He has been seeing them regularly, despite Alice trying to stop then visits happening by "forgetting" about them, falling asleep and then responding to the WHERE ARE YOU messages. He applied for custody.

This story reads like he knew the messages were possibly coming from Alice and not the daughter and that he knew they were going to be leaked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 8, 2023 7:43 PM

What a sad situation. Is Ioan crying his saggy vagina eyes out over all this?

by Anonymousreply 119June 8, 2023 7:46 PM

He was a hot piece of ass when he was younger. Now, not so much.

I still don't understand why someone homeschooling their children didn't go to Australia with those children and live as a family there while Ioan was working.

Unless he didn't want them to because was fucking some extra-stalker on the side.

by Anonymousreply 120June 8, 2023 7:54 PM

Sagg vagina eyes checked out of the marriage long before he had the balls to tell Alice. She was too busy making fugly shoes to try and sell on Etsy to notice. I suspect she's been mentally ill for a very long time, and the Welsh prick gaslit her. No wonder she's gone off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 121June 8, 2023 8:16 PM

They're both idiots.

by Anonymousreply 122June 8, 2023 8:37 PM

It must be interesting working at the Los Angeles Superior Court. So many wacko celebrities require the court’s services that there must be a lot of eye rolling among the staff. It must all get pretty expensive for the court to deal with all the bizarre claims and counter-claims. Maybe there will one day be a surcharge on cinema tickets to cover the court’s costs.

by Anonymousreply 123June 8, 2023 8:44 PM

[quote]He was a hot piece of ass when he was younger. Now, not so much.

Gruffudd looks good for 49. Sure, he was prettier when he was 25, so if pretty is your thing, then he's "not so much."

If you like handsome mature men, he's still hot.

by Anonymousreply 124June 8, 2023 8:51 PM

Americans overuse the word “hot”.

by Anonymousreply 125June 8, 2023 8:53 PM

He's definitely a good looking guy, but he went from looking insanely fuckable in his Hornblower days to looking smarmy.

by Anonymousreply 126June 8, 2023 8:55 PM

[quote]Sagg vagina eyes checked out of the marriage long before he had the balls to tell Alice. She was too busy making fugly shoes to try and sell on Etsy to notice. I suspect she's been mentally ill for a very long time, and the Welsh prick gaslit her. No wonder she's gone off the deep end.

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

The main reason people stay with abusive partners is they fear the response to leaving will be even more abuse and losing access to the kids.

And when they do eventually leave they're told they're selfish and have ulterior motives.

by Anonymousreply 127June 8, 2023 9:43 PM

Yeah but funny that these guys leave for a younger and hotter model! I mean, fine, but let's not pretend it's about much more than that. Women who used to be one of those young and hot models get middle-aged and too often the guy they were with was with them because of that and not a lot else.

by Anonymousreply 128June 8, 2023 9:47 PM

I'm a background actor, and I was on the set with him three different days, on Forever.

by Anonymousreply 129June 8, 2023 9:49 PM

R129 Any gossip?

by Anonymousreply 130June 8, 2023 9:51 PM

Sizemeat verificatia, R129?

by Anonymousreply 131June 8, 2023 10:12 PM

He's not a bad parent for taking in a job that requires travel to Australia. He's a bad parent for leaving his kids with a crazy mother most of the time!

She claims to be "50-80% bedridden" so she's probably forcing the young kids to be her caretakers. So while Ioan is living a pleasant life with his new girlfriend, his kids are probably living a life of fending for themselves, when they're not bringing mummy cocktails or listening to her scream about whatever. But hey, Ioan, if they new girlfriend makes you happy and the kids don't, you're gonna do what you're gonna do...

by Anonymousreply 132June 8, 2023 11:53 PM

^^^ This is how I feel, too, R132

by Anonymousreply 133June 9, 2023 12:04 AM

Fucking dumbass bad parent, you don't call your 13 year old daughter "narcissistic" and "abusive." Developing teen brains need to be accounted for and understood. All teens are "narcissistic" -- it's developmentally appropriate to be so. And abusive?? How about stressed, triangulated, heartbroken, overwhelmed, angry.

He's taking out his hatred of the mother onto his daughter, and projecting the mother's qualities onto the daughter.

Fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 134June 9, 2023 12:07 AM

The idea that the mom and dad are doing the hand-offs at the West Hollywood Police Station is

FUCKING INSANE

THESE POOR KIDS. I'm getting triggered all to hell on their behalf, thinking what a couple of absolute useless, ignorant, unenlightened, unloving, immature, petty fuckwits both parents are.

The mistress Bianca better get the FUCK outta the way too, cuz she is NOT WANTED here.

by Anonymousreply 135June 9, 2023 12:14 AM

Things are getting uglier. Ioan’s daughter Ella has now requested a restraining order against him requiring that he come no closer to her than 100 yards for the next five years. That’s going to make visitation rather difficult.

by Anonymousreply 136June 9, 2023 4:22 AM

So the kids' way of dealing with this is to demonize HIM.

by Anonymousreply 137June 9, 2023 4:26 AM

The kid’s tantrum started when their father refused to go to their mother’s apartment to collect a “forgotten” leotard - doesn’t he have a no-contact order from her. I wouldn’t be surprised if this incident was planned from the start.

by Anonymousreply 138June 9, 2023 4:35 AM

[quote]Lock yourself in the bedroom and let pops handle his daughter's freakout,

She probably was when the daughter broke in to pour milk all over the bed.

by Anonymousreply 139June 9, 2023 4:39 AM

Does he expect kids who are being raised by a psychobitch to be easy??? Look, if Alice is the psychobitch some of you think she is, then she's absolutely abusing the kids psychologically at least, because they're who she has handy to abuse and to blame for her troubles. Like I said above, she's probably making the kids act as her caregivers and fend for themselves otherwise, which means they're living in a constant state of stress and fear. If you've ever been trapped in an abusive home, you'll know that at all times your #1 priority is dealing with the abuse, avoiding more abuse is always more important than anything else.

So I have no doubt that the kids are difficult for Ioan to deal with, they're stressed and frightened at baseline, and undoubtedly angry with him for taking him off and leaving them to live with the psychobitch, and less than sweet to the new girlfriend who probably wants them out of her life. And If Ioan isn't willing to deal with the mess he's made then he's no better than Alice!

by Anonymousreply 140June 9, 2023 4:56 AM

R136, see the OP.

by Anonymousreply 141June 9, 2023 5:20 AM

[quote]His ex, the delightfully unhinged Alice, and the kids are living in a rental.

Alice moved into an apartment with a $7000 monthly rent last month, so I'm sure they'll be fine. According to court documents, she had $26,000 in 3 savings accounts at the time they were hagfling over selling the house.

by Anonymousreply 142June 9, 2023 6:04 AM

^ *haggling

[quote]He also had a drinking problem I think.

Alice accused him and the other Harrow cast of being cokeheads, not drunks.

by Anonymousreply 143June 9, 2023 6:06 AM

[quote]How do you pronounce his name? I've been calling him Loan. Like Car Loan.

It's a capital i, not an L. Ioan is Welsh. His name is pronounced YO-ahn.

Anyone who's read the court docs knows that Alice lies every time her lips move and often contradicts herself. Not that he's any prize, either, but he has actually done very little of what she's accused him of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 9, 2023 6:16 AM

I'd be so pissed if I'd married a well-known actor and had $26,000 to show for it in my fifties.

by Anonymousreply 145June 9, 2023 6:21 AM

[quote]Before the pandemic he barely came home to visit. Then during the pandemic, he didn't visit his daughters for 2 full years.

Nope. This is what the harpy claims, but the court docs and her own emails show otherwise. He provides dates and times for school pick ups and visits, which Alice actively sabotaged. Alice has changed the "he was in Australia for 12 months" story several times, but looking at the dates in the court docs, screenshots, and emails, when she claimed he was there and they were having a lot of sex, it appears he was home 3 different times in that year, for several months at a time.

by Anonymousreply 146June 9, 2023 6:23 AM

Harrow is such a bad show. So not worth ruining your relationships with your kids over.

by Anonymousreply 147June 9, 2023 6:25 AM

[quote]Apparently Crazy Alice homeschooled the girls.

Maybe during COVID, but part of her endless harrassment of Ioan has been to get him to pay tuition so Ella can continue at her swanky private school in Brentwood.

by Anonymousreply 148June 9, 2023 6:34 AM

I wanted to enjoy Harrow, but the first episode was abysmal and I gave up.

by Anonymousreply 149June 9, 2023 9:57 AM

Oh my, have we had Ioan's fan-stalker turned mistress turned girlfriend make an appearance in the Datalounge?

How thrilling. Still, we have certain... tastes here and we'd prefer a visit from Crazy Alice. Nothing personal Ioan's new girlfriend, we're just that way.

by Anonymousreply 150June 9, 2023 10:27 AM

^^ OMG X 4- I've never seen a quadruple "we" troll before. ^^ ALERT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 151June 9, 2023 11:03 AM

[quote] Looking ripped! Actor Ioan Gruffudd shows off his muscles as he walks around the set of Forever shirtless in NYC

THIS is what they consider "ripped" in the UK? This saggy titted, low average body shape mook?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 9, 2023 11:21 AM

R150

Hi Alice. Put down the carbs and get a job.

by Anonymousreply 153June 9, 2023 12:05 PM

[quote]THIS is what they consider "ripped" in the UK? This saggy titted, low average body shape mook?

As a Brit, it sounds like a DM headline. The DM specialises in trolling people which is how they get people to click on their shitty right wing site so much. That is, they are doing this ON PURPOSE to make you talk about them, read the site and link to them.

by Anonymousreply 154June 9, 2023 12:10 PM

I don't believe he called his daughter a narcissist, etc. She's lying as her mother primed her to. Two kids having panic attacks when in the company of their father is not normal, but is to be expected when they have a mother like Alice. He hasn't behaved that well, but Alice set all this up.

by Anonymousreply 155June 9, 2023 12:42 PM

The girls are at the Brentwood School. Very expensive but not as snobbish as Harvard-Westlake, Chadwick, or Marlborough. I don’t think Ioan will be able to afford this much longer. He’s going to have some pretty astronomical attorney fees.

by Anonymousreply 156June 9, 2023 2:35 PM

Brentwood School.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 9, 2023 2:37 PM

Chadwick is not in the same league as Marlborough or HW. My god, man—talk some sense.

It’s not even better than Peninsula or PV re college acceptances, and they are public schools.

by Anonymousreply 158June 9, 2023 3:09 PM

Based on Brentwood’s website regarding most recent college acceptances, it’s also better than Chadwick.

by Anonymousreply 159June 9, 2023 3:12 PM

Perky nipples for a 49-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 160June 9, 2023 3:20 PM

[quote]THIS is what they consider "ripped" in the UK? This saggy titted, low average body shape mook?

[quote]As a Brit, it sounds like a DM headline. The DM specialises in trolling people which is how they get people to click on their shitty right wing site so much. That is, they are doing this ON PURPOSE to make you talk about them, read the site and link to them.

Yes it was from a Daily Mail headline. They often write up stories like "Minor Celebrity DAZZLES" or "Minor Celebrity looks radiant" when they mean they look like they've spent a night smoking crack and eating pringles.

by Anonymousreply 161June 9, 2023 3:27 PM

[quote]Chadwick is not in the same league as Marlborough or HW. My god, man—talk some sense. It’s not even better than Peninsula or PV re college acceptances, and they are public schools.

Goddamned teenaged brothel is what it is!

by Anonymousreply 162June 9, 2023 3:31 PM

His daughter is demanding he take a’batterer intervention programme’. He’s a child abuser! This is getting ugly and very serious. I wonder if the usual visitation schedule can be maintained?

by Anonymousreply 163June 9, 2023 3:32 PM

Ioan really hasn’t had a very successful career. Looking on IMDb, he’s had very few prominent roles and just hasn’t had much work after nearly three decades in the film business. I see there is a planned production of a comedy/drama about multiple sclerosis written by his girlfriend. Sounds like lots of comic possibilities! Ioan is to be a co-director of this. Doesn’t have “blockbuster “ written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 164June 9, 2023 4:08 PM

I didn't realise he's the STAR of that Harrow thing. God the intro is soooo lame. Like a really bad version of a 60s TV show intro. They really don't seem to know how to do this sort of thing anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165June 9, 2023 4:16 PM

Sorry, but the "saggy-vagina eyes" comment @R100 is indeed hilarious. Alice is an insane cunt, but a funny one nonetheless.

As for Ioan, he's had the sort of career that 90% of actors can only dream of enjoying. Not every actor is going to be a superstar, but he is in a comfortable B-list position that enables him to live well enough, and now he's in one of those extremely lucrative superhero franchises that will somewhat increase his wealth and notoriety. Many would consider themselves lucky to be in his position. His behaviour has been rather shameful but, then again, this tacky melodrama has provided him with plenty of publicity - so much so, that we've been talking about him for the last three years, when nobody had mentioned him since about 2010.

As for her comments that he is a failure, that's rather rich coming from her. Not to mention that if she was so unhappy about his inability to attain mega-stardom, why didn't she get off her flat, fat arse and work more than once every two or three years? He is a pig, but this delusional old hag is clearly unhinged and utterly lazy.

by Anonymousreply 166June 9, 2023 4:41 PM

[quote]Ioan really hasn’t had a very successful career. Looking on IMDb, he’s had very few prominent roles and just hasn’t had much work after nearly three decades in the film business. I see there is a planned production of a comedy/drama about multiple sclerosis written by his girlfriend. Sounds like lots of comic possibilities! Ioan is to be a co-director of this. Doesn’t have “blockbuster “ written all over it.

He's a successful actor by anyone's standards.

Is he in the same league as Matthew Rhys? No.

But he is never out of work and has repeatedly been cast in the lead role in tv series.

by Anonymousreply 167June 9, 2023 4:46 PM

He has one of the best moments in Titanic. As a rescue sailor, mourning the dead bodies in the water.

by Anonymousreply 168June 9, 2023 5:53 PM

[quote] As a rescue sailor, mourning the dead bodies in the water.

Wishing one of them was his wife.

by Anonymousreply 169June 9, 2023 6:02 PM

He was beautiful in that scene in Titanic. Lovely skin and bone structure, as I recall.

by Anonymousreply 170June 9, 2023 6:21 PM

Oh, he was a looker when he was young!

Here he is in the mediocre adaptation of "King Arthur", looking all dark and brooding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 9, 2023 6:32 PM

He was hot in the FF movies, too.

Not as sexy as Evans but pretty damn hot.

by Anonymousreply 172June 9, 2023 8:54 PM

Fistfuck movies? Kink please. <= Link

by Anonymousreply 173June 9, 2023 9:07 PM

Is he still in the Fantastic Four? Has it been re-cast or dropped?

It seems as though I haven't heard about it in a while but I don't really keep up with that kind of film anyway.

by Anonymousreply 174June 9, 2023 9:16 PM

R174 I don’t think that Ioan will be part of the latest Fantastic Four. Marvel Studios is looking for a 2025 release date for the newest version. Ioan hasn’t been mentioned in any of their press releases. The film is currently supposed to be in preproduction, so it’s possible Ioan could be part of it. Not likely, though. He’s probably too old to play the same role as before.

by Anonymousreply 175June 9, 2023 10:10 PM

[Quote]I see there is a planned production of a comedy/drama about multiple sclerosis written by his girlfriend.

Sounds like a shaky premise.

by Anonymousreply 176June 9, 2023 11:23 PM

R176 Can’t imagine that getting financing for this will be easy.

by Anonymousreply 177June 9, 2023 11:26 PM

Or even possible, R177, unless there's some rich as Croesus MS sufferer out there who wants to blow a big pile of his own money on a film pretty much guaranteed to lose money.

Sort of a "The Producers" thing maybe? They make money by losing money or writing it off their taxes or something?

by Anonymousreply 178June 9, 2023 11:31 PM

R176 It will be called A Ray of Sunshine and it’s in the pre-production stage. Which means it doesn’t have financing yet. Comedy or not, it sounds pretty dire.

by Anonymousreply 179June 9, 2023 11:51 PM

Pre-production or turnaround?

by Anonymousreply 180June 10, 2023 12:13 AM

Gruffudd had promise early in his career, but he never really achieved anything important. Despite being in some major productions such as Titanic, he never had a breakthrough into the really big-time. He’s had progressively less important roles as he ages. I think the main problem is that he has no real charisma. He’s good looking and a competent actor, but he has no star quality. Apparently he’s still represented by CAA, an agency I’m familiar with. CAA is major and a good judge of talent. I think they relegated Ioan to third-tier status years ago. They’ve apparently gotten him a small part in Will Smith’s latest film. That may be Ioan’s high point in this decade.

by Anonymousreply 181June 10, 2023 12:35 AM

He’s done better than 99% of actors ever do. It doesn’t sound like he was very wise with any money he earned.

by Anonymousreply 182June 10, 2023 1:14 AM

He should've stayed in Britain and become an A-lister there.

by Anonymousreply 183June 10, 2023 2:33 AM

R181, Gruffudd did have charisma in Forever. He was sexy and charming as an old-school English gentleman. It's too bad the show itself was so dull - typical network TV fare.

by Anonymousreply 184June 10, 2023 8:35 AM

[quote]He should've stayed in Britain and become an A-lister there.

Define "A lister"

He's the same age as other British actors Lena Headey, Kate Beckinsale, Stephen Graham, Indira Varma, Andrew Lincoln, Jack Davenport, Paddy Consodine, Jamie Bamber

How many of those are A listers?

Lena Headey and Indira Varma fill forever be known as "Game Of Thrones actress". Stephen Graham never stops working and gets shitloads of award nominations but isn't A list. Kate Beckinsale hasn't done anything of note for years. In fact she did a British TV thing that no one remembers from the same writers who made Liar, starring Ioan Gruffudd which had great reviews.

by Anonymousreply 185June 10, 2023 9:03 AM

[quote]Kate Beckinsale hasn't done anything of note for years.

You're kidding! She's forever posing around all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 186June 10, 2023 9:28 AM

[quote]He should've stayed in Britain and become an A-lister there.

Or gone to England and become an A-lister there.

by Anonymousreply 187June 10, 2023 9:30 AM

R185 I don’t know if you’re implying that Kate Beckinsale stayed in the UK. If you are, she hasn’t done that. She’s lived in LA for the past two decades. After The Last Days of Disco, I thought she’d become a major star. She never quite did, but she’s still hugely known and popular. And she gets important roles in A-list films. She is significantly more successful than Ioan and has an impressive filmography.

by Anonymousreply 188June 10, 2023 3:15 PM

[quote][R185] I don’t know if you’re implying that Kate Beckinsale stayed in the UK. If you are, she hasn’t done that. She’s lived in LA for the past two decades. After The Last Days of Disco, I thought she’d become a major star. She never quite did, but she’s still hugely known and popular. And she gets important roles in A-list films. She is significantly more successful than Ioan and has an impressive filmography.

No, I was comparing Gruffudd's career to British actors of the same age. Like Gruffudd she had a promising start, appeared in some big action movies and period dramas but hasn't appeared in anything of note for years.

As for "important roles in A list films" I've looked at her recent films and other than the Underworld vampire series, she's not been in a hit film since The Aviator, 19 years ago. She played the Sharon Stone role in the remake of Total Recall with Colin Farrell 10 years ago. Love And Friendship was a decent film but didn't get much attention. But she's still a massively successful actress by anyone's standards. No, she's not spoken about alongside Winslet and Blanchett but then who is?

Ioan Gruffudd's last hit was playing the villain (and Kylie Minogue's brother) in San Andreas. Quite funny that he was cast in the lead role in Amazing Grace as William Wilberforce, and Benedict Cumberbatch received "promising newcomer" nominations for a smaller role in the movie. Gruffudd is in the new Bad Boys movie and is listed for the new Avengers movie.

Gruffudd's career is just fine.

by Anonymousreply 189June 10, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote]Is he in the same league as Matthew Rhys? No.

Then again, he doesn't have Matthew Rhys' wife, either.

by Anonymousreply 190June 10, 2023 6:36 PM

She of the ratty hair?

by Anonymousreply 191June 10, 2023 6:37 PM

Any more thoughts on the latest clusterfuck in his life caused by Alice? What is her deal, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 192June 10, 2023 10:42 PM

R192 At this point, I think that any understanding between Ioan and his daughters is a lost cause. This is partly his fault since he’s been absent from their lives for too long, but it’s mainly due to the fact that Alice has had them under her thumb all their lives. The two girls see everything through her eyes. Alice is clearly mentally unhinged and is extremely vindictive. Ioan should have seen this early in their marriage since, according to him, she constantly belittled him from the beginning of their relationship (even BEFORE they were married). I know he can’t just write off his daughters and walk away from the mess that is their lives, but any kind of a decent resolution isn’t realistic. There will be no happy outcome for anyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 193June 10, 2023 10:54 PM

Nice little one minute clip for her fans on here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 10, 2023 11:59 PM

Menopause is a helluva drug

by Anonymousreply 195June 11, 2023 12:51 AM

She looks like she has lost a few pounds at r194.

by Anonymousreply 196June 11, 2023 1:16 AM

[quote][R192] At this point, I think that any understanding between Ioan and his daughters is a lost cause. This is partly his fault since he’s been absent from their lives for too long, but it’s mainly due to the fact that Alice has had them under her thumb all their lives.

He was not absent from their lives, he worked away a lot, as many people in high paying jobs do. He wasn't physically present all the time but he was clearly in touch with video calls and messages when he worked away.

The money he earned through acting paid for the house, the school, the nanny, the housekeeper. He paid for EVERYTHING, and she kept telling him he was a failure.

BUT WHY DIDN'T HE TAKE THE KIDS WITH THEM WHEN HE WORKED AWAY?????? Because it's disruptive and expensive.

by Anonymousreply 197June 11, 2023 7:21 AM

So he didn't take the kids with him because it wasn't convenient, or cheap. But it would have been in tie best interests of the children to give them a break from a reputed psychobitch, and that should have been his first priority - the best interests of the children.

But I don't think he's much into putting other people's interests first.

by Anonymousreply 198June 11, 2023 8:10 AM

Jesus Christ, the bad faith here.

I didn't say it was not convenient to take kids out of school so they can be with a parent working away, I said it was disruptive.

And had Gruffudd taken his daughters out of their schools, flown them to Australia and had them enroll in another school or home schooled, away from their friends, away from their support group, pearl clutchers like you would be saying WHAT A SELFISH PARENT FOR DISRUPTING HIS KIDS LIVES WHEN HE'S WORKING SO MUCH HE CAN'T EVEN SPEND TIME WITH THEM.

by Anonymousreply 199June 11, 2023 8:27 AM

How can you tell, r196? She's always smothered in scarves.

She just sounds like a nightmare. Apparently most people donated to her gofundme just so they could leave disparaging comments about how pathetic she is.

by Anonymousreply 200June 11, 2023 12:04 PM

Stop yelling at us, R199, I can't take it!

by Anonymousreply 201June 11, 2023 12:25 PM

In this 2020 interview Gruffudd credits Evans for jumpstarting his moribund career as well as taking care of the kids alone for 6 months. No wonder she felt blindsided. Not excusing her behavior! She's non compos mentis! He comes across as quite the charmer though. The interviewer says he's the most unguarded actor she's ever met.

“I sort of assumed that would be a calling card.” But, he says, he failed to take advantage of his profile, and found that work dried up in his 30s. He has said before that he lost his confidence and started seeing a therapist.

It was Evans, heavily pregnant with their first daughter, who, as he puts it, staged “an intervention one day and said: ‘We’re going to have to change things up.’” She encouraged him to change his management team. His new manager said: ‘Give me five months, I’m going to put this back on track.’ And she did.” He started picking up lead roles, mainly in television. Liar marked his return to British TV; he also plays the lead, a forensic pathologist, in the Australian drama Harrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202June 11, 2023 2:25 PM

[quote]He and Evans met 20 years ago – he is touchingly uxorious but he says: “I think we’ve struggled the past four years, making time for each other because physically we’re apart.” But, he says, in terms of work and income “we’re very practical about the whole thing”. Currently, it is Gruffudd who is working more. Has he ever done his turn at full-time parenthood? “No. I think I did it for a week and thought I was really cool.” He expected lots of plaudits? He laughs. “Yes. Alice had come back, she had been away for a week. I was showing off – ‘the kids are in bed’ – and she was ‘Yeah, you’ve done one week Ioan, try six months’.”

The full quote from Alice was "‘Yeah, you’ve done one week Ioan, try six months you useless piece of shit".

by Anonymousreply 203June 11, 2023 7:39 PM

If you look at this link to pics of her with her BF Olivier Picasso - you'll see how pretty and NORMAL she used to look.

Something TURNED her. But what? & can it be be turned back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 11, 2023 8:44 PM

She had a rough time with IVF, she did get two children out of it. She also got fat and boring.

Her husband cheated on her for years. The last few years of their marriage he had a stalker-turned-extra-turned-mistress and Alice was heavily gaslighted. She's crazy and she's enraged but she's not actually wrong.

Alice should have done more of Ioan's cocaine. She'd still be crazy but at least she wouldn't be fat.

by Anonymousreply 205June 11, 2023 9:00 PM

[quote]She had a rough time with IVF, she did get two children out of it.

This was 5 years ago, long after she had her kids - she seems normal and very eloquent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 11, 2023 9:10 PM

R204 Alice was indeed very pretty when she was young, much prettier than Bianca has ever been. But Alice was never “normal”. She has always been very shrewish and belittling with him. Ioan even once said that he proposed to her in the midst of one of her verbal attacks. Ioan seems to have a need of a female companion who is controlling and abusive.

by Anonymousreply 207June 11, 2023 9:16 PM

Why on earth did she ever break up with Olivier Picasso?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 11, 2023 10:54 PM

She could have had it all. Fame, fortune, clout, little french bebes with an incredible last name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 11, 2023 10:55 PM

R209 She didn’t dump Olivier, he dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 210June 11, 2023 11:05 PM

She said she wanted to get married and he didn't...so she moved on.

& I think he moved on to a man.

by Anonymousreply 211June 11, 2023 11:06 PM

Uxorious?! Oohh—from the SAT vocab list. Back when the SAT was still mandatory, and had “value.”

by Anonymousreply 212June 11, 2023 11:08 PM

R211 She got very demanding, so HE moved on. Without her.

by Anonymousreply 213June 11, 2023 11:18 PM

Does anyone know if Bianca has money? I think I recall reading that and that Ioan relies on her for some of their expenses.

by Anonymousreply 214June 11, 2023 11:30 PM

Ioan is fucking gorgeous. It would be a nightmare to wake up one day and realize you lost this man. I bet he was a nice guy, too. Probably too nice. She took advantage of his mild mannered temperament and goaded him, pushed him around. Was always strong and brash and blunt. Her way or the highway. Then she became perimenopausal and didn't seek help for it, became more and more erratic and verbally abusive, and he split. He didn't handle the split correctly, but he was probably scared to death of her. I've seen the transcripts. She treaded this guy like trash. And he was fucking working constantly, including main character roles in big budget stuff. but it was never enough for her. Her bad behavior cost her everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 12, 2023 2:01 AM

They made a beautiful sexy couple back in the day. It's really tragic and pathetic how it has all gone down the shitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 12, 2023 2:06 AM

I honestly understand why Alice is so furious. She gave up her career, which was a steady career, to raise their children. And it sounds like she was a guiding force in Ioan's career going from strength to strength. And then she was replaced with a younger, thinner model and is stuck raising these kids, no husband anymore. No one to grow old with. They needed to have mature conversations, not around the kids. They needed to try to salvage the marriage. It must feel horrible to be a middle-aged fat frau that had a gorgeous husband and now you are seeing him with some young thing, and you're alone, and he was the love of your life. It's a nightmare. She's too old and too worn out to coug. He was her love, her world, and now he has a restraining order on her. I really can't fathom the pain and anger and disappointment that this woman is dealing with. Why, oh why did she have to be such a bitch to him? WTF? And then called herself a "smug married" and assumed their marriage was rock solid? No dear, marriage requires work and patiences and kindness.

by Anonymousreply 217June 12, 2023 2:13 AM

"I honestly understand why Alice is so furious. She gave up her career, which was a steady career, to raise their children. "

So do I, and this is why I tell young women to NEVER invest in their husband's career at the expense of their own. Many marriages don't last, and too many ex-husbands treat the ex-wife and kids from the first family like throwaway trash. And many do what I think Ioan is doing, hide money and cry poor in family court.

It may have seemed like a good idea for her to stay home to raise the kids and push Ioan's career as she aged out of pretty-girl roles, but it wasn't. If she'd gotten a realtor's license or gotten a STEM degree when her acting career started to fade, she'd be a happier, saner, more financially comfortable person today. And she might be able to afford better lawyers, but as it is it sounds like the marriage left her financially fucked and stuck with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 218June 12, 2023 2:54 AM

[quote] as she aged out of pretty-girl roles

Did anyone here ever see her in anything? I didn't.

by Anonymousreply 219June 12, 2023 5:47 AM

[quote]I honestly understand why Alice is so furious. She gave up her career, which was a steady career, to raise their children

Their first daughter was born in 2009. Prior to that she appeared in 2 French films, 102 Dalmatians, two low budget British comedies (Abduction Club and Blackball) 3 other non descript movies and a Hallmark film. TV wise, there was a French series at the start of her career followed by 1 episode appearances in shows, and 3 episodes of Lost where she played a young version of Fionnula Flanagan's character.

The notion that any woman "gives up" their career when they're wealthy enough to pay for childcare and work in an industry where it's provided is offensive to parents who otherwise cope with shared responsibility of their kids.

Maybe her career was genuinely stalled by Weinstein. Maybe Gruffudd's was. But what we do all know is that she would regularly abuse him calling him a failure.

by Anonymousreply 220June 12, 2023 7:20 AM

She has one of the worst nosejobs I've ever seen. They thinned it too much.

by Anonymousreply 221June 12, 2023 12:54 PM

^ she also made fun of her eldest’s daughter’s nose, saying she inherited her big honker from Ioan.

by Anonymousreply 222June 13, 2023 3:43 PM

Is this PRE-nose job. I can't tell. I hadn't even noticed the nose job until R221 arrived in our lives.

If this is PRE, it looks fine to me. Actually, I think it must be.

Hopefully R221 will return. He'll know in a second.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 13, 2023 3:58 PM

Alice has always displayed lots of hostility towards her husband, daughters, and other people. Long before she was dumped. I feel pity for her daughters. Some of the hostility she’s directed at Ioan is understandable, but not when her target is her own children.

by Anonymousreply 224June 13, 2023 4:29 PM

Ioan strikes me as what some might call a "beta" male. Alice is very"alpha." She pushed Ioan to hustle. I don't think it was in his nature to be an A-lister but her constant pushing and prodding got him way closer than he may have gotten on his own. But at what cost? She was so cruel in her methods. Worse, Alice lacks total self-awareness at how verbally and emotionally cruel she is capable of being towards others. In her mind, it's all entirely justifiable. Essentially, she's a massive bitch. If she had been a more loving, supportive partner they could have played the game as a true team, and retained a loving bond. Ioan would not have strayed, he would not have chosen to abandon his children, but Alice was utterly impossible to live with. I'm sure it's been a living hell for years.

Exhibiting contempt for one's partner is the number one love-killer. Not cheating, but contempt. When observed in therapy, contempt is the most predicative of a doomed, unfixable partnership.

It's really bad.

by Anonymousreply 225June 13, 2023 4:56 PM

[quote]Ioan would not have strayed, he would not have chosen to abandon his children,

HE NEVER FUCKING ABANDONED HIS CHILDREN!

He worked away from home like actors do.

He stayed in touch with them constantly, despite Alice's best efforts.

And when Alice would stop the kids from seeing him (I fell asleep!) he applied for joint custody.

by Anonymousreply 226June 13, 2023 5:05 PM

Sorry R226 I mean to say, I don't believe he would have chosen to "walk out on" the shared family home. Clearly Alice is the common denominator here for all the ways this situation has unraveled and turned ugly. It's very shocking.

by Anonymousreply 227June 13, 2023 5:08 PM

R224 alcoholics like her target hostility at ANYONE within reach, for any reason or no damn reason at all. Kids, parents, partners, neighbours, friends, pets, anything and anyone is fair game. Thats why he got the hell out.

R225 that is a terrific analysis, and having been there done that, I can assure you that "it is indeed a "living hell" Cheating gets a ehhh no big deal from me, but contempt, yeah that is hard

by Anonymousreply 228June 13, 2023 5:10 PM

Yes, R228!! The issue of the alcohol cannot be overlooked. She seems to have become an alcoholic. She acts like a "mommy's bored" day-drinker. No proof...just a hunch. I've known a few. She ruined her looks with booze and apparently her personality, too. Bad drunks will say the WORST things ever and often not even remember it the next day. She was drunk tweeting and drunk texting Ioan constantly, you KNOW she was three sheets to the wind hopping on Twitter. No filter. Total TMI. So messy. It was totally out of control until he was able to legally ban her.

She kind of had it all once upon a time. Good looks, a gorgeous, hardworking loving husband, two beautiful healthy girls, a nice house in LA, money, paid help. She has lived an interesting and enviable life. But it seems she has drunk herself into a bad place.

by Anonymousreply 229June 13, 2023 5:22 PM

" If she had been a more loving, supportive partner they could have played the game as a true team, and retained a loving bond. Ioan would not have strayed"

I don't think that's true, I think that he's a weak man who likes having a stronger-willed woman around to guide him, and if another strong-willed woman had made a play for him he might have walked out on someone who was supportive and loving.

You can never trust a really weak, easily dominated person. They will always do whatever the most dominant personality around them commands, and if that hurts someone they claim to love, they will blame the dominant personality and take zero responsibility. Weak-willed people are capable of hurting and betraying others, without losing any of their natural weakness.

by Anonymousreply 230June 13, 2023 5:40 PM

[quote]She kind of had it all once upon a time. Good looks, a gorgeous, hardworking loving husband

He's not THAT fantastic for God's sake!

by Anonymousreply 231June 13, 2023 5:46 PM

I think the Americans fall for the teeth and he knows it.

They both know it.

SHOW YOUR TEETH!! for the Americans, gurls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 13, 2023 5:48 PM

Alice was in a relationship with that gay Picasso guy when she met Ioan. However many years later Ioan was in a(n abusive) relationship with Alice when he met Bianca.

These things happen.

by Anonymousreply 233June 13, 2023 5:52 PM

She must have known he was gay - she's not stupid and not at all bitter about it. You would have thought she'd be screaming like a banshee about it when you consider her recent personality. She clearly really loved the Picasso gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 13, 2023 5:57 PM

She can't have loved him that much at the end since they were engaged at the time and she'd met Ioan. She said that he saw her as a 'little girl' and that she'd have married him if he'd asked her two years before. Who knows, maybe she did find out that he was gay. But I think - reading in between the lines - that she met Ioan and fell for him.

by Anonymousreply 235June 13, 2023 7:51 PM

When Alice met Ioan on 102 Dalmations he was a hot prospect.

He'd been the lead in 3 major tv series (Hornblower, Great Expectations and Warriors which starred future Emmy winners Damian Lewis and Matthew Macfadyen. He had small roles in 2 award season movies (Wilde and Titanic) and was the lead in Oscar nominated Welsh language film Solomon and Gaenor.

In 2001 he appeared in Black Hawk Down alongside a pre LOTR Orlando Bloom, Hugh Dancy and Tom Hardy.

At that point Gruffudd was a bigger "most likely to" name than Matthew Rhys or Michael Sheen. (Sheen and Bloom also had roles in Wilde)

As time went on and Rhys and Sheen and Lewis and Macfadyen became bigger name stars I'm sure Alice looked at Keri Russell and Kate Beckinsale and the revolving door of Sheen's girlfriends and Helen McCrory and Keeley Hawes and and thought IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME.

And that's why she's so abusive towards him. Despite his success and despite paying for her comfortable life she views him as a failure because SHE wanted more.

by Anonymousreply 236June 13, 2023 8:11 PM

Does anyone know what happened with Ioan’s representation? I understood that he was represented by CAA, which is a major agency, with a huge client roster and many major names. But checking online, it now looks like he’s with ARG. If so, that’s a big step down for him. Did he get dumped CAA?

by Anonymousreply 237June 13, 2023 9:08 PM

R237 Ioan is represented by CAA in the US and ARG in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 238June 13, 2023 10:05 PM

[quote]He wasn't physically present all the time but he was clearly in touch with video calls and messages when he worked away.

He was also physically present for several months in the year that Alice claimed he wasn't. Her own posts and emails contradict each other and are part of the court documents.

Malice and the kids supposedly stayed in L.A. instead of going with him on set because she didn't want to take them out of their schools.

by Anonymousreply 239June 14, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote]She seems to have become an alcoholic.

She's been an alcoholic since before he married her., she was just more functional then. Her wedding photos showed her falling over drunk on the beach and there were TMZ videos of him hustling her drunken ass around town.

by Anonymousreply 240June 14, 2023 1:45 AM

Scroll past the initial court docs and you'll see all the documentation of Alice's lies, half-truths, and batshit craziness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 14, 2023 1:55 AM

It looks like their house is/was on La Jolla Avenue in West Hollywood. Anybody in WeHo ever seen them around?

by Anonymousreply 242June 14, 2023 2:45 AM

"September 9, 2021: Alice is filmed by youngest daughter Elsie, as she drunkenly abuses older daughter Ella, on her 12th birthday. Alice calls the child "tedious" and a "fucking bitch" for requesting her mother not get drunk on her birthday."

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 243June 14, 2023 3:03 AM

"Ioan Gruffudd has recalled the moment which was the "final straw" in his decision to end his relationship with Alice Evans."

"In a new court petition for joint custody of their two children, the Welsh actor, 48, says he realised his marriage 'was not salvageable' when he discovered Alice asleep on their kitchen floor after she allegedly began drinking at 11am one morning in July 2020."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 14, 2023 3:12 AM

Someone in this thread certainly has it in for poor, crazy Alice.

I'm not buying that Ioan or his whore are doing this out of some sudden, tender feeling for the children.

He dumped those kids when he dumped his wife. Back in the day he was a hot piece of ass. He's not anymore but he's still handsome. Why he's hooked up with this whore and her meanness and her cheesy screenplay, I have no idea. Evidently he likes them cunty.

All he has to do is dump this new albatross and put himself back on the market. He can find someone who isn't a drunk, isn't a stalker-extra-groupie with MS and delusions of grandeur. He can find someone young and healthy who has a successful career in something or other and money of her own. It must be so exhausting to go from Demanding crazy ex-wife to Demanding crazy stalker "girlfriend."

He could still get some, he doesn't have to settle for these basic bitches.

by Anonymousreply 245June 14, 2023 3:28 AM

What Ioan needs is a man. Women only bring him trouble.

by Anonymousreply 246June 14, 2023 3:33 AM

R244 I am pretty sure 90% of parents stuck at home with two children during the pandemic spent at least one afternoon sleeping on the kitchen floor after starting to drink at 11am. If he didn’t the. It is just proof he was MIA during that time, because really, that shit was HARD.

by Anonymousreply 247June 14, 2023 3:39 AM

Welp! It's almost like there's a hostile frau with a hard on for Yo visiting these here parts from Tattle land!

Alice is a cunt. Ioan is a cunt. You're a cunt. He's never gonna fuck you, no matter how many keyboard hours you clock up defending him!

by Anonymousreply 248June 14, 2023 3:49 AM

Ah. Pauvre R248, I seem to have struck a nerve with the Alice-obsessed-hater.

by Anonymousreply 249June 14, 2023 3:55 AM

Actually saggy vagina eyes R249 I think Alice is a cunt but I like her the most out of all the players in this tawdry saga.

by Anonymousreply 250June 14, 2023 4:02 AM

I would love to get drunk with Alice, and hear her rants about her ex and his mistress.

by Anonymousreply 251June 14, 2023 2:04 PM

[quote] I'm not buying that Ioan or his whore are doing this out of some sudden, tender feeling for the children.

Me neither. He pays less child support with joint custody. Support is calculated based on the amount of time you spend with the kids and wages.

by Anonymousreply 252June 14, 2023 3:51 PM

Alice is gorgeous! How could Ioan give her up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253June 14, 2023 4:58 PM

Here she is again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254June 14, 2023 9:50 PM

Oh noes! Ioan's whore, Binaca is back again!

by Anonymousreply 255June 14, 2023 10:04 PM

Is she striving to be Angelina Jolie? She has alienated his children.

I read the application for a restraining order and I see nothing in it to justify granting it. A young teenager running away and into the street in her mental condition - and taking her even younger sister with her - warrants physical force to prevent. Parents and those who stand in for them (the girlfriend in this case) have legal authority to take such actions.

He really should ask for primary physical custody now and Alice may need to have only supervised visitation at this point.

by Anonymousreply 256June 15, 2023 5:23 PM

His older daughter is a lost cause. Not sure about the younger.

by Anonymousreply 257June 15, 2023 5:28 PM

R257 Yes, the older daughter’s actions in regard to her behavior toward Ioan and Bianca are clearly based on Alice’s influence. The latest gambit requesting that Ioan be required to undergo “batterer therapy” clearly shows Alice’s malign influence. It may actually be the case that the older daughter is a lost cause. It would take a massive amount of therapy for her to come out from under her sick mother’s influence. I feel very sorry for Ioan.

by Anonymousreply 258June 15, 2023 5:36 PM

Meh. She’s 13. So, a difficult age. She doesn’t want to have a relationship with her father’s whore. She should not be forced to be around her father’s girlfriend. Were Ioan smart, or even a good father, he’d ensure he had one on one time with his daughters. Once he had a solid relationship with them, he could ask them if they would be willing to meet her. Foisting his girlfriend on them is selfish and was bound to end badly.

by Anonymousreply 259June 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Nah. Kids don't get to dictate a parent's romantic life. Give them an inch and they'll try to take a mile. Ioan and his gf have been together for four years, and he lives with her. The little shit was told tough shit, and she freaked out -- just like mommy. Lost cause.

If Alice could actually attract a man, she wouldn't tiptoe around the daughters with him, either. That's not an option for that wackadoodle, though. No one wants that used up old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 260June 15, 2023 6:07 PM

It’s not dictating his romantic life. It’s setting her boundary-“I don’t want to interact with your former stalker/mistress”. Ioan has made clear to his older daughter that she matters less to him than his girlfriend. That’s not Alice’s fault. It’s all on him.

by Anonymousreply 261June 15, 2023 6:16 PM

[quote]It’s not dictating his romantic life. It’s setting her boundary-“I don’t want to interact with your former stalker/mistress”.

She doesn't get to tell him who he spends time with, who he lives with, or who gets to be present when she is visiting him. Period. She is an entitled, angry little cunt, just like her mother. Her life will be shit if she continues on this path.

by Anonymousreply 262June 15, 2023 6:20 PM

Further, the daughters are burning the wrong bridge. Their mother has no money except child support, and will be completely broke when she stops getting it. Alice will have them selling pussy on OnlyFans as soon as they turn 18 just so the three of them can eat. Have fun with that, girls.

by Anonymousreply 263June 15, 2023 6:22 PM

[quote]Were Ioan smart, or even a good father, he’d ensure he had one on one time with his daughters.

He has spent time with both of them week after week. On this one occasion he wanted them to spend time with his partner.

by Anonymousreply 264June 15, 2023 6:23 PM

[quote]She is an entitled, angry little cunt, just like her mother.

She’s all of 13 yet you’re calling her a cunt. Yeah, no issues here.

by Anonymousreply 265June 15, 2023 6:27 PM

Kids should get a say in who they live with after divorce. Fewer would be abused by strangers they’re forced to interact with. All this proves is that Bianca is more important to Ioan than his daughters and their mental health. He’s already handed them to their mother. As Ilan will be forced by law to support them until they finish degrees, they will be fine financially. Emotionally, not so much. He sounds stupid. He needed to reestablish a relationship with his daughters before foisting his mistress on them.

by Anonymousreply 266June 15, 2023 6:42 PM

Binaca is toxic to those girls. If Ioan had any sense, which clearly he does not, he would not attempt to force his children to spend time with his stalker/mistress/girlfriend.

He must deal with the children that he has and they must become his priority, not his stalker/mistress/girlfriend. When he has time with his children that time must be spent with the children, not with his stalker/mistress/girlfriend and btw his children. They have been hurt enough by all of this mess created by BOTH of their parents. Ioan has to finally put them first, above all others, or just get the fuck out of their lives altogether.

At some point in the future he may be able to bring his stalker/mistress/girlfriend out for dinner with his children but that time is clearly not now.

by Anonymousreply 267June 15, 2023 7:58 PM

"Foisting his mistress" - oh dear. The cluck clucking of tongues is ear splitting.

This is essentially their stepmom and they have to learn to accept her. If they were married, would you still think it was okay to make her leave her own home when they visit.

If I were the judge, I'd put Alice under oath and cross examine her on how much of this she wrote or dictated and ask if she suggested this.

by Anonymousreply 268June 15, 2023 8:27 PM

She’s not their stepmom. She’s not married to Ioan. He is dealing with parental alienation, so strong that he had a court order therapy. If he wants a relationship with his daughters, he’s going to have to take their feelings into consideration. I would have the same views were they legally married.

Joan only has a couple of years before his older daughter can choose to cut him out of her life. He needs to decide whether his daughter matters enough to him to ensure that doesn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 269June 15, 2023 8:47 PM

I didn't know he's on the hook financially for his daughters until they graduate college, I thought it was only until they turn 18. Many celebs continue to fund their offsprings' lifestyles well into their adulthood. As far as the public knows, they do not have any college fund for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 270June 15, 2023 8:59 PM

Ioan and Binaca snorted up all the college funds years ago.

by Anonymousreply 271June 15, 2023 9:03 PM

Pretty standard for a parent to have to fund a child’s college degree.

by Anonymousreply 272June 15, 2023 9:04 PM

Moral of the story. If you have to bug someone to marry you, it's not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 273June 15, 2023 9:06 PM

Ioan will be a member of SAG-AFTRA, As such, he is the beneficiary of SAG’s healthcare, benefits, and pension fund. Alice can presumably cause him trouble by making claims to these various benefits. I’m a member of WGA, and we have a similar benefit package. I’ve known of pesky spouses who try to get a share of some of the benefits when relationships go bad.

by Anonymousreply 274June 15, 2023 9:36 PM

R274 the pension thing sounds like a substantial, separate pot of money for anyone who has worked consistently like Ioan has.

What's your estimate on the strike timeline? Is it true the big wigs will settle up the SAG actors deal in July first, then do the WGA deal later? I'd like to guess when Chicago Fire will return, since it won't be in time for this September anymore. Maybe early 2024?

by Anonymousreply 275June 15, 2023 9:46 PM

SAG has fewer issues on the table than WGA, so they’ll probably reach an agreement before WGA. That’s also the pattern historically. The fact that AMPTP has already reached an agreement with DGA also puts pressure on WGA.

by Anonymousreply 276June 15, 2023 10:02 PM

[quote]This is essentially their stepmom and they have to learn to accept her. If they were married, would you still think it was okay to make her leave her own home when they visit.

So many problems with this line of thinking. Setting to one side the fact that Ioan and Bianca aren't married, any father who would essentially marry a woman that his children have never met and have zero bond with, and then want to suddenly start playing happy family, is a crazy person and a narcissist.

I was raised by a mother who constantly was getting married and divorced and I had to contend with men moving into my home that I didn't have an attachment to, and who didn't necessarily want to be my step-parent. It's awkward and it hurts.

He needs to do things the right way or those girls will hate him forever. Not because they are evil, or brainwashed, or spoiled, but because NO ONE is putting their feelings and needs first. Not their mother, and not their father.

This is a total fucking crisis. Dad should have set up a wonderful home for him and his girls before he ever let Bianca into the mix. And then slowly folded the girlfriend in. When a parent is parenting the right way, and that is, when they are putting the needs and stability of the children above their own personal desires and wishes, the children feel it. They know it. And they appreciate it. Do I think Ioan loves his kids? Yes. Do I think he loves playing house with Bianca a little bit more than he loves being with his kids? Yes.

Neither Ioan or Alice is handling this right. Alice is fucking BONKERS and a messy mean drunk. She is negligent and abusive to the girls, as per the reports. The fact that he's not treating that like the crisis it is, is troubling. But you see, if he were to take it seriously, and get DCF involved, or sue for full custody, it would cut into his Bianca time.

He loves his kids, but he loves his girlfriend more.

by Anonymousreply 277June 16, 2023 1:09 AM

R276 is my comment, which I forgot to sign. SAG voted 98% in favor of a strike. There’s only a couple of weeks left for them to come to an agreement. I wonder how Ioan voted. He needs any money he can get and may not want to risk going on strike. From what I hear, his role in the Bad Boys movie isn’t much, but he needs the work.

A comment on another thread said directors, actors, and producers should stick together. That’ll never happen. DGA has already reached an agreement, and actors are probably next. It’s only in the matter of residuals that actors, writers, and directors have overlapping interests and expectations. Writers have MANY important issues that need to be addressed. Writers also have to worry about in-built quislings in the form of the Frankenstein-ish writer-producers.

by Anonymousreply 278June 16, 2023 1:16 AM

Nail on head r77.

by Anonymousreply 279June 16, 2023 1:16 AM

Sorry, r277

by Anonymousreply 280June 16, 2023 1:17 AM

R278 thanks for the insider details. I wouldn't be surprised if Ioan didn't cast his SAG vote, since he has his own divorce lawsuits and this restraining order on his plate. (Probably a lot of other actors who are indifferent and didn't vote either).

The WGA strike is for streaming, but network TV just accelerated its death since new episodes can't come back this fall.

I agree this is a full disaster for the girls. 13 and 11 is still in the key brain development window, and they will need daddy's money for the next 10+ years. And their relationship with dad, mom and Bianca is pretty unsalvageable.

by Anonymousreply 281June 16, 2023 1:25 AM

The panic attacks the girls are said to have had, plus the older one throwing food around her dad's apartment and even on him show Alice primed them for an upset. I'd never heard of a 13 year old so entitled and out of control that they thought throwing food around because they were unhappy about something was acceptable before this.

I don't believe her account of what happened, except the part where she behaved like a total brat making a mess due to not getting her way. Yes, she's unhappy and dealing with an incredibly dysfunctional mother, but she's also out of control with no idea about boundaries. In Ioan's position, I'd be pushing my lawyer to argue that Alice and the girls all have counselling about what is healthy and appropriate behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 282June 16, 2023 1:36 AM

Possibly, r273, also if you are constantly cheating on the person you've married, it's not worth it.

Word to Binaca - the way you got him is the way you'll lose him.

by Anonymousreply 283June 16, 2023 1:43 AM

Wrong r282. The tantrum is because she feels unheard. Her father’s behaviour (refusing to see the girls during Covid because of Bianca’s MS, even though it’s not a medical issue or risk factor), refusing to see them anywhere but his apartment, refusing to see them because they don’t behave as he desires, these are all indications of a father who doesn’t love or understand his children. Someone upthread stated he asked for joint custody to reduce his child support. The texts and history which is publicly available tends to support that assertion.

He is a terrible father who threw aside his daughters for is paramour.

by Anonymousreply 284June 16, 2023 2:11 AM

R274, it's not at all uncommon for a spouse to get part of their partner's 401k or pension in a divorce, especially if they were the stay at home parent. Even in the military, pensions will be partially paid to spouses in the case of a divorce. Regardless of her behavior, she deserves part of his pension as she was married to him for over a decade. He can be mad that she didn't work and left him to be the sole breadwinner, but he also could have divorced her a long, long time ago and been able to keep more of his pension.

by Anonymousreply 285June 16, 2023 2:55 AM

Send the kids to Pali High or Uni High and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 286June 16, 2023 3:03 AM

Ioan has been dating Bianca for several years. During that time Alice has tried to stop him seeing the girls (this is made clear in emails released) and he applied for joint custody.

The incident where the daughter threw food was the first time Bianca met the kids.

He's not a bad father and the girls aren't cunts as was said earlier.

by Anonymousreply 287June 16, 2023 6:55 AM

I have no sympathy for him.

It's been said that he proposed to her during an argument where she gave him an ultimatum. Rather than...RUN LIKE THE WIND, he doubled down. And then spent thousands upon thousands to have two kids via IVF.

by Anonymousreply 288June 16, 2023 7:00 AM

"Dad should have set up a wonderful home for him and his girls before he ever let Bianca into the mix"

R277 is correct, if Ioan were a perfect dad he'd have made a top post-divorce priority out of making his home a safe and welcoming place for the girls, where they could get away from Alice's sharp tongue and drinking, and feel loved and supported. And a home where kids who are having a rough time feel safe, supported, and loved, is NOT a home that includes a lot of time with a new stepparent figure! Yes, they can meet the stepparent fairly early in the game, but the most important thing for kids in that situation is to bond with the parent, and form a trusting and supportive relationship, and a stepparent can't actually be part of that process.

So if Ioan really did include too much of Bianca too soon, that is the action of the sort of weak person we've all assumed he is. The sort of weenie who thinks he can't possibly do anything without *her* support, not even bond with his own kids.

by Anonymousreply 289June 16, 2023 7:19 AM

GO TO BED ALICE.

DRINK SOME WATER AND GO TO BED

by Anonymousreply 290June 16, 2023 7:21 AM

If he really put those kids first, he would have done everything in his power to keep them away from their mother. But he probably figures he "deserves" to make up for lost time playing house with the girlfriend while the kids are stuck in a dysfunctional hell with an abusive drunk. Fuck them both, the girls should be emancipated or adopted by someone else.

by Anonymousreply 291June 16, 2023 7:47 AM

Think he’ll have regrets when Bianca is long in the rear view mirror and his 2 daughters still won’t talk to him?

by Anonymousreply 292June 16, 2023 8:22 AM

[quote]If he really put those kids first, he would have done everything in his power to keep them away from their mother. But he probably figures he "deserves" to make up for lost time playing house with the girlfriend while the kids are stuck in a dysfunctional hell with an abusive drunk. Fuck them both, the girls should be emancipated or adopted by someone else.

Daddy issues

by Anonymousreply 293June 16, 2023 8:28 AM

"Think he’ll have regrets when Bianca is long in the rear view mirror and his 2 daughters still won’t talk to him?"

He won't have regrets, he'll blame his ex-wife for everything that went wrong!

That's how ALL divorced heterosexuals think. Everything wrong, particularly anything to do with the kids, is the ex's fault.

by Anonymousreply 294June 16, 2023 9:05 AM

She was overweight for a long time before he left.

by Anonymousreply 295June 16, 2023 10:03 AM

[quote]That's how ALL divorced heterosexuals think. Everything wrong, particularly anything to do with the kids, is the ex's fault.

Daddy issues

by Anonymousreply 296June 16, 2023 10:14 AM

[quote]Ioan has been dating Bianca for several years...The incident where the daughter threw food was the first time Bianca met the kids.

This right here. This is what's wrong. You don't move in with someone your children have never met. You just don't do it. Not if you care about your children's feelings. The daughters should have been able to get to know her prior to having to sleep under the same roof as her, knowing she was in their daddy's bed that night.

by Anonymousreply 297June 16, 2023 4:06 PM

They named their daughters Ella and Elsie.

With that kind of creativity, I'm SHOCKED they didnt take over hollywood

by Anonymousreply 298June 16, 2023 4:45 PM

The girls have known Daddy and Mommy broke up and Daddy met someone else who he loves very much for 2 years.

Despite Mommy's best efforts Daddy has continued to see the girls as often as he can and he continues to support Mommy and the girls financially. They know that Daddy wanted joint custody of the girls.

The girls have experienced privilege and financial stability that most kids could only dream of. Yes the family is a bit dysfunctional but Mommy and Daddy are actors, not refugees feeling genocide or working minimum wage jobs and living in a single room.

Yes it's been difficult and unsettling but the 13 year old needs to get a grip. Maybe take her to a homeless centre where she can feed some starving kids.

by Anonymousreply 299June 16, 2023 5:02 PM

Thank you, Binaca r299, that was delightfully dismissive of the trauma that 13 year old girl has been through.

Daddy brought a stranger to his first stay with the girls. A stranger whom both Binaca and Ioan are well-aware is blamed in part for the breakup of their parents marriage.

He was also fucking Binaca and cheating on Alice and his family when he was in Australia and the girls know that.

If Ioan was with his daughters to spend time with his daughters then he'd do that. He's more about scoring points against his ex-wife and curry favor with the stalker/mistress/girlfriend.

Alice and the girls know damn well that he cheated with Binaca and that he's been fucking her for more than two years. He gaslighted them for years before that. Cokeheads are liars, I don't know why you'd believe a single word he and Binaca say.

by Anonymousreply 300June 16, 2023 6:54 PM

You're up early Alice.

by Anonymousreply 301June 16, 2023 7:02 PM

An attorney’s take on Alice’s grooming and gaslighting her daughters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 16, 2023 7:19 PM

Meh, R302, I'm not all that interested in hearing about this from an attorney. He's working whatever side of the street he's working and is not an expert in trauma, divorce, the role that a mistress plays in the breakdown of a family, how an absentee parent should handle re-introducing himself as a parent, what kind of space needs to be made for young children going through an acrimonious parental divorce.

I'd prefer to hear about this case from psychiatric professionals who are working in this field. That might prove interesting.

by Anonymousreply 303June 16, 2023 8:18 PM

[quote]Yes it's been difficult and unsettling but the 13 year old needs to get a grip.

Their mother is an abusive, unhinged hardcore alcoholic, histrionic narcissist. She's ruining all of their lives.

Their dad has not taken adequate assertive, proactive, control of the situation, which has been an active erupting volcano of disfunction since 2020.

No, no the 13-year-old doesn't need to "get a grip." This IS what happens when the parents are failing their kids. Ioan is not a poor wittle victim! How beta.

by Anonymousreply 304June 16, 2023 8:20 PM

R303. I listened to it. The attorney is a WOMAN and specializes in coercion, the implanting of false “memories”, and other means by which suggestion is used to gaslight a person.

by Anonymousreply 305June 16, 2023 8:58 PM

Whatever, R305, she's a WOMAN attorney who is not a licensed psychiatrist. I'm not interested in petty legalities.

I'm interested in a professional psychiatrist's assessment of the mental/emotional state of those children and what would be the kindest and best course of action for both parents as they co-parent in the future. Also what actions both of these parents should refrain from indulging in. The actual children come first, not the divorce. Fuck both of these parents and fuck the stalker/mistress/girlfriend.

Nobody gives a fuck about what some lawyer says to make cases against her adversaries.

by Anonymousreply 306June 16, 2023 10:17 PM

I love where this thread has led us to.

by Anonymousreply 307June 16, 2023 10:55 PM

Alice is a quarter of a century older than Bianca. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 308June 17, 2023 1:08 AM

R306 it’s ultimately lawyers who are going to decide the outcome of this mess

by Anonymousreply 309June 17, 2023 1:48 AM

[quote]If he really put those kids first, he would have done everything in his power to keep them away from their mother. But he probably figures he "deserves" to make up for lost time playing house with the girlfriend while the kids are stuck in a dysfunctional hell with an abusive drunk.

THIS❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

by Anonymousreply 310June 17, 2023 2:30 AM

R309 yes, it’s going to be lawyers who decide the outcome of this mess. Some people here are calling for the opinion of psychologists, but that lawyer at R302 offers a lot of psychological insight into the situation that Alice and her two daughters are embroiled in. That poster who wanted to just hear from psychologists would do well to listen to that attorney and her experience with people who have been, for want of a better word, brainwashed as have the two daughters. This is really a tragic situation, and I feel sorrier for the two girls than for Ioan or Alice.

by Anonymousreply 311June 17, 2023 2:34 AM

I doubt the daughters have been brainwashed. Before he received a restraining order, texts showed they were begging him to see them. His answer was no during Covid. Later, the older daughter asked for him to come to the house. He refused. So she asked him to take them to a movie. He refused. He wanted them only at his apartment, where his mistress was. The daughter made it clear she didn’t want to meet her.

There is nothing in the RO suggesting physical abuse by Alice. It was all about protecting his image. That’s not a bad thing, but it seems to me in all of this that Ioan is all about Ioan. He is no better than Alice.

by Anonymousreply 312June 17, 2023 3:12 AM

R312 I reluctantly agree with you. Ioan is no better than Alice. Even before their separation, she showed signs of mental instability. When she was abandoned for a much younger woman, she became totally unhinged. Ioan, ostensibly the more patient and level-headed partner, is actually quite egotistical and self-centered. He’s made little if any effort to understand the difficulty his two young daughters are in. They clearly want a relationship with him but he can’t-or won’t- understand how much pain the presence of his girlfriend is for the two girls. They need time and tact to get to know her. Ioan seems oblivious to their feelings. In his own way, he’s as callous as Alice. It’s only the two girls that I have any pity for.

by Anonymousreply 313June 17, 2023 3:24 AM

Isn't Ioan 20 years older than Binaca? 19, but who's counting?

by Anonymousreply 314June 17, 2023 5:38 AM

“Binaca” really isn’t taking off for you, is it, R314?

by Anonymousreply 315June 17, 2023 6:30 AM

B-Wanker is better than Binaca.

But Malice Thomas is a great name.

by Anonymousreply 316June 17, 2023 7:26 AM

It would be more accurate to say that it isn't taking off for you, R315, for which I apologize of course. The object of the exercise is to amuse myself and that's actually working out.

I advise you to make up your own little nicknames that amuse you and just go with that.

by Anonymousreply 317June 17, 2023 5:54 PM

What's Binaca supposed to mean? Is it something from Tattle?

by Anonymousreply 318June 17, 2023 6:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 17, 2023 7:44 PM

Pap stroll

by Anonymousreply 320June 17, 2023 8:40 PM

Do we have to explain everything?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 17, 2023 8:46 PM

I wonder why Alice always wears those big black scarves @ R319.

by Anonymousreply 322June 17, 2023 8:49 PM

R319 Alice is clearly winning the war. No matter how crazy she is, the daughters live with her and she’s probably the only significant influence on them. Ioan just isn’t a pervasive influence on their lives. Everything is stacked against him. I know he can’t just give up, but it’s a losing battle against Alice.

by Anonymousreply 323June 17, 2023 8:58 PM

R322 Those scarves are to cover up her double chin.

by Anonymousreply 324June 17, 2023 9:18 PM

"It’s only the two girls that I have any pity for."

Hell yes! They've got two shitty parents, one a psychobitch and one weak and selfish, and they get to spend most of their time with the psychobitch!

And Ioan is a fool, and is in the early stages of re-creating his first marriage, by pairing up with a woman who'll run his life so he doesn't have to, and she says she has MS, so she will presumably end up increasingly "bedridden" like Alice. What the hell was his parents' marriage like, if THIS is the pattern he's repeating...

by Anonymousreply 325June 17, 2023 11:42 PM

I wonder if the new girlfriend is milking the MS symptoms to keep him around. I knew a guy married to a drunk who would fall and injure herself but she would make the injury appear more severe than it was (he had to fetch her food and drinks for weeks even though she felt better).

Alice is a fat crazy bitch BUT a lot of men like Yawn will sort of push their kids aside to spend time with a new wife. My good friends father basically did this - when she was a teen and begging to see her dad he was "too busy" with the new girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 326June 18, 2023 1:02 AM

There’s nothing like that first mother/daughter pap stroll…

by Anonymousreply 327June 18, 2023 1:21 AM

What teenage girls beg to see their dads? Unless they want to interfere with their dad's new relationship. The last thing most teenagers want is to see their parents.

by Anonymousreply 328June 18, 2023 1:25 AM

If they’re in an intact family, r328.

Double chins aren’t hidden by scarves. Aging necks are.

I don’t think Alice is fat.

Several of my family members had MS. One was in a wheelchair by 30. Another not until her late sixties. It’s much more manageable now, though. The fact Ioan told his daughters he couldn’t see them during Covid because of Bianca’s MS suggests she’s already manipulating him with her illness.

by Anonymousreply 329June 18, 2023 1:35 AM

Alice is looking thinner but she's ruined her face with all the drinking. She once had a really beautiful, delicate face.

Point goes to Alice and Ella for the pap stroll. Damn. Gurl power.

by Anonymousreply 330June 18, 2023 1:42 AM

R330, she is young enough for her face to thin back out again if she stopped drinking now.

by Anonymousreply 331June 18, 2023 1:47 AM

Alice looks like a late stage alcoholic. She used to be so gorgeous. The big belly and huge face are textbook.

by Anonymousreply 332June 18, 2023 2:24 AM

Look at this drunk. Ioan is despicable for not trying to save those girls from this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 18, 2023 2:47 AM

Whoa, R333. Wow.

Now the "50-80% bedridden" thing makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 334June 18, 2023 2:52 AM

Ioan is an idiot. He married her after an ultimatum. Then spent god knows how much on fertility treatments. He wasn’t trapped. He chose this.

by Anonymousreply 335June 18, 2023 2:58 AM

R333 - holy shit.. "he doesnt love her! I thought he loved me!" She is still hopelessly in love with him it seems.

by Anonymousreply 336June 18, 2023 3:15 AM

Alice has terrible lip implants. Really awful work done there.

I can't believe her children are not getting bullied over her behaviour alone. She needs to go to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 337June 18, 2023 7:27 AM

Lol, R333, I'd forgotten about her calling Bianca "bogan".

by Anonymousreply 338June 18, 2023 8:16 AM

More clicks for Murdoch. Great.

by Anonymousreply 339June 18, 2023 8:25 AM

What an absolute bitch. Takes an innocent selfie with her man and then turns and posts it with this snark:

[quote]aliceevansgruff's profile picture So glad I got my nose done back in the nineties... now I win the nose-off!! #kidding #ornot! #hisisbigthough #admitit #butsuitshim! #i’llleaveitthere #wewentouttonight! #okzzzzzzz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340June 19, 2023 2:57 AM

Wow, that's NASTY, r340. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 341June 19, 2023 5:00 AM

Ioan's nose is VERY sexy.

by Anonymousreply 342June 19, 2023 11:21 AM

What would possess a person to tweet that about their loved one? What a selfish CUNT. I do not blame the guy for dumping her shitty ass. She tweeted that in the before times! When he was committed to her! You know she was just jealous of his career. No one was keeping her from working! Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 343June 19, 2023 12:23 PM

R340, r343 Her belittling and domineering personality seems to be what attracted Ioan to her. He has said that he proposed to her while she was in the midst of one of her verbal attacks. It really turned him on. Ioan has now traded her in for a newer model of the same type.

by Anonymousreply 344June 19, 2023 3:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345June 21, 2023 9:31 AM

[quote]And he sensationally claimed Ella poured milk over his and Wallace's bed and wrote 'f**' with a mustard bottle, as well as squirting it over the kitchen counter and floors.

F**???? The Matt Damon word?

by Anonymousreply 346June 21, 2023 9:32 AM

OMG- that recent article is WAAAAY over the top, R345.

The whole thing is going to implode.

by Anonymousreply 347June 21, 2023 10:05 AM

Being Ioan or even Alice's neighbor must suck. You think you're in a high-end LA apartment, then blam.

by Anonymousreply 348June 21, 2023 10:42 AM

yes, I was thinking just that, R348...expect them to speak to the papers shortly.

by Anonymousreply 349June 21, 2023 10:46 AM

Ella sounds like she’s now as unhinged as Alice. I guess that’s what Alice taught her in her home schooling sessions.

by Anonymousreply 350June 21, 2023 2:40 PM

The link says that the daughter wrote f** in the main article, then says that she wrote f*** in the sidebar. I think that she wrote fuck.

by Anonymousreply 351June 21, 2023 2:44 PM

Alice has a gofundme >

I never in a million years thought I would be doing this.

Until recently everything appeared to be going well in my life. I had a wonderful husband and two brilliant kids who had cost us the earth in IVF but were so worth it!

However in August 2020, just as the pandemic was really kicking in, my entire world fell apart. Since that date I have been not only struggling as a single mother to my babies, but also trying to cover bills and food and legal fees (ha! don't even talk to me about legal fees) which dwarf any other expense in my life and have finally drained everything - savings, acccounts, pension, the lot.

Yesterday all my accounts ran out and I couldn't buy anything. On the same day, my husband's laywer sent me a letter telling me I was due in court on August 2nd to argue 'my case' in the divorce. I currently have no lawyer and no funds to pay one. If I don't turn up at court I will be in contempt, and I have no idea what will happen to me or my kids at that point.

I'm asking for help - something I've never done in my life and never expected to do. I have no parents or extended family to borrow from . Just me, my brother and his wife in the uK and my two kids here in Los Angeles. Yes, it's embarrassing. But here I am. Anything you can spare will help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352June 21, 2023 2:56 PM

[quote]and two brilliant kids who had cost us the earth in IVF but were so worth it!

LOL

by Anonymousreply 353June 21, 2023 2:56 PM

Ella’s behavior has gotten really extreme. I think it would be in their best interests for both daughters to be temporarily taken away from BOTH parents.

by Anonymousreply 354June 21, 2023 2:57 PM

Ioan seems like quite an annoying, sanctimonious guy, but he’s done nothing wrong here beyond falling out of love with his (horrible) wife and moving on with a co-worker. Big fucking deal.

He’s trying to make his kids go to therapy and to school, trying to get acting jobs, and his ex is seriously unhinged because she sabotages him at every turn and more importantly is traumatising her daughters. And they’re in America, she was born in New Jersey and a citizen and he can’t afford to send her to rehab.

What a fucking disaster.

[quote] 'I caught up with them for a while and asked them to return. They were laughing and seemed to enjoy the drama. They kept running away and I tried to keep an eye on them as I called Bianca to ask Dr LeGagnoux for help.'

The daughters were laughing about this? Jesus. It was all a setup.

by Anonymousreply 355June 21, 2023 5:01 PM

[quote]In February 2022, Ella got angry with me when I told her I could not afford to pay her private school tuition the following year. Ella threatened to call child protective services on me if I did not pay her tuition. She hacked my Instagram account and posted unsavory comments. Alice posted screenshots of Ella's hack to her own Instagram account, and in turn this became a headline in the tabloids.'

Ioan should relocate them back to Cardiff. They can live in a nice housing association flat, Ella can go to the same school in Whitchurch as her dad went to and Alice can wander the wards of the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 356June 21, 2023 5:28 PM

[quote] Alice can wander the wards of the hospital.

LOL. Tell her she's the Queen of Narnia and lavish her with attention and Thorazine.

If any portion of this stuff is true then Alice is a lost cause. She sounds deranged and vicious. Never thought I'd say this but Gruffudd should get custody. He's dim and selfish but most hetero dads are (they all get girlfriends asap) and he's clearly the most sane one right now. The girls are acting out in a very troubling way.

by Anonymousreply 357June 21, 2023 6:09 PM

R355 Alice was born in Bristol, England. She and Ioan have dual UK/US citizenship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358June 21, 2023 6:11 PM

I was looking at tattle that gossip site - there's tons on there, pages and pages of discussions - they even found paparazzi video footage of Alice moving into her new apartment in Beverly Hills and even found out that the rent is $7,000 a month.

by Anonymousreply 359June 21, 2023 6:17 PM

[quote]LOL. Tell her she's the Queen of Narnia and lavish her with attention and Thorazine.

I'm sure she'd fit in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360June 21, 2023 6:19 PM

I feel quite badly for Ella. She was crying to Ioan that her mother said that she didn't love her anymore because she saw him. This was after an obvious set up to have the girls act up - so that Alice could accuse him of abuse. Alice is torturing those girls emotionally. She is a straight up insane alcoholic and I see this ending in tragedy. The eldest daughter is painfully thin and looks like she hasn't slept in weeks. I had a mentally ill/narc mom and surviving them is not easy. The best thing for everyone would be for Alice to drink herself to oblivion and quickly.

by Anonymousreply 361June 21, 2023 7:17 PM

Alice is obviously an unfit parent, but I don't think Ioan wants full custody of the girls either. Too much of a hassle when he has young pussy to pound.

by Anonymousreply 362June 21, 2023 7:18 PM

Good luck trying to get the oldest in another private school. Alice is really fucking up the girls’ future. This will follow them where ever they go.

by Anonymousreply 363June 21, 2023 7:22 PM

Alice is "homeschooling" the eldest AKA screaming at her about her father and plotting to destroy him. I cannot imagine the pressure they feel. She is destroying them as she has destroyed herself. This is the kind of stuff that pushes kids to suicide. She is a vile and depraved woman.

by Anonymousreply 364June 21, 2023 7:26 PM

[quote]Good luck trying to get the oldest in another private school.

They live in Beverly Hills now - maybe they'll go to Beverly High.

by Anonymousreply 365June 21, 2023 7:29 PM

Like everyone has said, this is tragic and the girls are too young and dependent to go "No contact". I'm sure we all wished a one point to be related/ have parent(s) who are a big important cool person. Ioan, while no Tammy Cruise, was enviable as a hunk actor and was no doubt VIP on many of his TV show sets. What kid wouldn't want that?

by Anonymousreply 366June 21, 2023 7:34 PM

I read they didn't get much from the sale of the house after back taxes and mortgage payments, something like $150k each. That is not going to last in Beverly Hills. It's very sad that the girls had to move in the first place, but also change schools? Along with battling parents that's every disruption you can throw at a kid. Gruffudd better well be skint and not hiding assets and buying diamonds for his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 367June 21, 2023 7:39 PM

R359, link to video?

by Anonymousreply 368June 21, 2023 8:13 PM

(1).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 21, 2023 8:16 PM

(2).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370June 21, 2023 8:16 PM

(3).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 21, 2023 8:17 PM

As I posted previously, Ioan should not have Bianca there when he has his daughters. I doubt the scene would’ve occurred had the only people in his apartment were him and the therapist. He has made clear to his daughters Bianca is more important to him than they are.

Alice may be crazy, but he’s no prize as a parent either.

by Anonymousreply 372June 21, 2023 8:26 PM

If Alice moved to Wales she could feature on The Real Housewives of Caerphilly

by Anonymousreply 373June 21, 2023 8:32 PM

R372 Except, ham-handed as that might have been, and we don't really know how much of a surprise it was, throwing food at your father and screaming hysterically is not something a kid would do unless coached and modeled by the other parent. Alice, as the primary custodian, is the one who should have the therapist at her side and together help the children understand that they need a relationship with their father, and as unfortunate as it seems right now, he lives with someone else who he cares about too. But Alice has completely demonized the guy and the gf, making the kids choose. It's the WORST thing you can do in a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 374June 21, 2023 8:41 PM

I think it’s a stretch to say coached. Modelling behaviour, absolutely.

Ioan had a therapist there, that’s why I mentioned it.

Children should not be forced to interact, or even meet, a parent’s side piece. Even after divorce.

by Anonymousreply 375June 21, 2023 8:56 PM

The thing is Ioan was indulgent with Alice from the start. He excused her rudeness, angry outbursts and drunkenness and then when she became a full blown crazy alcoholic he stayed in Australia and knowingly left his kids with her. Then he left his kids again *knowing* how nuts she is and posted sweet nothings about his girlfriend on Instagram.

The kids probably know that Alice is a crazy drunk but she didn't abandon them.

by Anonymousreply 376June 21, 2023 8:57 PM

Who is the stubborn ass that thinks Bianca should have moved out of her home to accommodate the bratty demands of this child? Why couldn't they interact and be polite? You can make plenty of opportunity for them to interact with their father with Bianca somewhere else in the house. Or you can go out with your daughters alone. But this demand that she VACATE the premises and that they pretend she doesn't exist is ridiculous.

I think some of you have lingering transference issues going on.

by Anonymousreply 377June 21, 2023 10:24 PM

"Gruffudd better well be skint and not hiding assets and buying diamonds for his girlfriend."

Hasn't he been leading an Australian TV show for the last few years? Australian TV would't pay Hollywood money, but that'd mean a good steady income for years, and he saved money by not flying his kids to see him for two years. Yes, legal fees would cost him, but my guess is that he's hiding money.

NEVER be a financially dependent stay-at-home parent. If your partner decides they're out of there, they can fuck you over financially and get away with it, because they will be able to afford the shark lawyers and you can't.

by Anonymousreply 378June 21, 2023 10:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 21, 2023 11:17 PM

The point, r377, is that his children don’t want to interact with their father’s mistress. He is forcing her upon them against their will, when his relationship with his children is tenuous at best. There are plenty of ways he could handle this well. He hasn’t. It may not be fair, but he has to deal with the cards he’s been dealt, or toss his daughters aside for his side piece former stalker.

Sorry to disappoint your armchair psychology. I came from an intact family and raised my children in an intact family. My parents, grandparents, even uncles and aunts all married but once. Cousins are a different story.

by Anonymousreply 380June 21, 2023 11:36 PM

R345 shit that was one wild wild ride!

R348 being Ioan's neighbour wouldnt be a problem unless Alice showed up. Being Alice's neighbour? Fuck that I'd go live in a van down by the river

by Anonymousreply 381June 22, 2023 3:14 AM

R352, he kept changing lawyers, he probably didn't like what they were telling him. A tip off during a divorce to which person is the shittier spouse is when client keeps getting a new lawyer. California lawyers are OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive.

She's no prize, but he's no angel. He's a piece of shit who cares more about his girlfriend than he does about his daughters. I feel so bad for them.

R357, he doesn't really want custody. If she's as bad as you all think, he should have demanded custody right away. No father would leave the daughters with a mother who you all say is a bad alcoholic.

R374, she does take the kids to therapy. They have a therapist. They've had one for a very long time. I think since he asked for a divorce.. It's fucking creepy that he had that therapist that he surprised the daughters with. Some old guy? That's sounds shady and unethical. No decent THERAPIST would think it's a good idea to surprise the daughters with a forced visit. Alice didn't tell anyone about this. loan (his real name is JOHN Griffith) has done a lot of shady things none of us know about.

She's no prize, but he's a piece of shit. More importantly, he's a total piece of shit to his little daughters. And he doesn't care. He's doing this for some skanky, butterfaced chick who stalked him and his family for years. He's truly fucked up. That girlfriend will dump his ass the minute someone more successful is interested in her.

by Anonymousreply 382June 22, 2023 7:35 AM

R382 Hi Alice!

by Anonymousreply 383June 22, 2023 7:48 AM

I can’t think of any reason for him to take that shitty role in Australia, far away from his family, except to prove he’s still a STAH

by Anonymousreply 384June 22, 2023 8:02 AM

R384 Ioan takes any job he’s offered. He’s just not in demand any longer.

by Anonymousreply 385June 22, 2023 2:09 PM

R382 - Alice drunk again!

BTW - Alice changes lawyers constantly. Including dumping her lawyer right before she setup Ioan with the fake abuse charges. If I were him I would 100% have a lawyer or psychologist present during meetings with the girls.

Alice is insane and capable of anything - including fake sexual abuse charges.

by Anonymousreply 386June 22, 2023 2:11 PM

I really don't understand why Alice doesn't seek help for her alcohol addiction, lose weight and get the fuck out of bed and get a job. Get some self respect woman. You look like an obese sideshow freak.

by Anonymousreply 387June 22, 2023 2:14 PM

She's lost her mind, OBVIOUSLY, R387 so have you if you can't see she's incapable of pulling herself together. If she could she would. That's why he left her -she got crazier and crazier.

Of course a real man and real father would have sorted the situation out, but he hasn't got what it takes.

by Anonymousreply 388June 22, 2023 2:20 PM

R380 all the men in your family are intact? Pics pls.

by Anonymousreply 389June 22, 2023 2:28 PM

Bianca looks so said and borderline anorexic in the latest pap stroll. She must love him a lot to stay through this because HOLY FUCK. I could easily see Alice or the eldest child murdering her. These bitches are crazy.

I would leave.

by Anonymousreply 390June 22, 2023 2:31 PM

[quote] I could easily see Alice or the eldest child murdering her. These bitches are crazy.

Or that dog they're so in love with.

by Anonymousreply 391June 22, 2023 2:38 PM

Its funny how both alice and ioan are now more famous than they ever were before. I wonder how this will end.

by Anonymousreply 392June 22, 2023 11:36 PM

It will end badly for both of them. If Ioan recovers, he'll be relegated to supporting parts on Australian TV, or British/American TV if he's very lucky. Alice will not have any professional resurgence. There will be books from both of them. Alice's on the evils of cheating, druggy husbands and Ioan's on the evils of crazy, fat wives. Neither will be best sellers but Alice's will do better than Ioan's.

The kids will spend many years in therapy, especially the younger one who looks just like her mother and will never understand why her father hates her so much. Ioan will never repair his relationships with his daughters but he'll have a new family with the stalker/mistress/gf to fix that.

by Anonymousreply 393June 23, 2023 12:01 AM

I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Alice when she finds out the new gurl's expecting a baby.

by Anonymousreply 394June 23, 2023 12:25 AM

R393 I’d say what you’ve written is very prescient. I brought his name to a couple of casting directors I know recently. They both say he’s considered a bit of a dullard who doesn’t really bring anything to a production. What he is, is cheap. He’ll take anything he’s offered. Though Alice is clearly crazy, and sympathy should be with Ioan, this whole affair has made him into an object of ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 395June 23, 2023 12:26 AM

R395 no empathy. He picked her, despite a sea of red flags

by Anonymousreply 396June 23, 2023 12:27 AM

Ioan is going to be principally remembered as the man whose daughter dumped a bag of rolled oats on his head.

by Anonymousreply 397June 23, 2023 12:35 AM

If I was Ioan I would keep paying child support but not insist on visitation if the girls don’t want it. In time they’ll realize how truly demented their mother is. She won’t just want to control their relationship with their father - she’ll want to control who they date and marry. Mummy must always come first! Hopefully cirrhosis gets her first and saves the girls decades of pain.

by Anonymousreply 398June 23, 2023 1:05 AM

Nope, kids prefer the involved parent, even if they're crazy.

by Anonymousreply 399June 23, 2023 1:12 AM

Those blaming Ioan - try living with an alcoholic spouse who not only refuses to work stays in bed 80% of the time, has completely let themselves go, won’t do anything around the house so you have to pay for a full time live in housekeeper and who is incredibly abusive.

Only so much one can take

by Anonymousreply 400June 23, 2023 1:12 AM

If that was truly the situation that Gruffud saw his children in, he should have either moved back to England and worked there or moved the family to Australia where he was able to keep an eye on his daughters and his wife. They have housekeepers in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 401June 23, 2023 1:18 AM

Ioan was working in Australia so his kids could have a life and an extremely privileged one at that. If they depended on Alice they would have been homeless in a week .

by Anonymousreply 402June 23, 2023 1:19 AM

He was working in Australia to be a series lead instead of an also-ran in the UK

by Anonymousreply 403June 23, 2023 1:24 AM

The pay is essentially the same - a lead in Australia makes about as much as a solid supporting actor in British/American TV.

Whatever the reasons he initially went there, the situation with his daughters needed to come FIRST. Before whatever money or fame he was chasing, he needed to be concerned and involved with his children every single day. That was his number one job - period. He was selfish and stupid and he failed.

If he truly "had" to stay in Australia then he needed to bring his family there too. You don't leave two small children with an unstable drunkard as their only parent. You do what you need to do in order to be with them yourself. That's parenting 101.

by Anonymousreply 404June 23, 2023 1:32 AM

But the divorce accelerated the drinking, I think. When he left for Australia, she was normal, well, Alice normal.

by Anonymousreply 405June 23, 2023 1:37 AM

[quote] If that was truly the situation that Gruffud saw his children in, he should have either moved back to England and worked there

And how would this have helped? One person cannot make unilateral decisions. And he barely works in Britain. Most British actors can’t get enough in Britain to sustain them.

by Anonymousreply 406June 23, 2023 4:06 AM

He was the draw in Harrow. That show has absolutely nothing else going for it. The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC, our version of the BBC) usually has shows superior to the other free-to-air stations, but cannot compete with the streamers.

by Anonymousreply 407June 23, 2023 4:34 AM

Nope R405 Alice has been an alcoholic for years. She posted on Instagram that Ioan had virtually stopped drinking and she didn't find him "fun" anymore. He tried to inject stability/normality into the girls lives but Alice would not and will not allow it.

by Anonymousreply 408June 23, 2023 1:20 PM

R407 Harrow was absolutely third-rate. Even Ioan, as mediocre as he is, was too good for it.

by Anonymousreply 409June 23, 2023 3:22 PM

Ella’s request for a restraining order against Bianca has been denied by a Los Angeles judge.

by Anonymousreply 410June 24, 2023 9:28 PM

Alice plotting her next move.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411June 24, 2023 9:49 PM

Ella, deciding what comes next…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 24, 2023 10:41 PM

Ioan and Bianca were recently seen in Bottega Louie in WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 413June 27, 2023 2:09 AM

R382 if you ARE Alice please tell us b/c I have you blocked but if you are Alice I will unblock you this very second. I want to hear all.

by Anonymousreply 414June 27, 2023 11:06 PM

R392 it reminds me of Betty Broderick. I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 415June 27, 2023 11:08 PM

I am unable to look at any photo now of Ioan and think of anything besides saggy vagina eyes. First thing that comes to mind every time. He never should have put that in his pleadings.

by Anonymousreply 416June 27, 2023 11:10 PM

If there’s a choice between being called saggy vagina eyes and having a single thing to do with his repulsive ex wife, well, take my Facebook login and change my name to Little Pussy.

by Anonymousreply 417June 28, 2023 8:06 AM

That bitch Alice is wearing scarves in SUMMER.

We can still see the alkie bloat, though.

by Anonymousreply 418June 28, 2023 11:35 AM

His ex wife seems a bit of a nightmare but I guess we don’t know what he was like prior to the split.

After my sister’s husband walked out on her and their children for a younger woman, I came to realise how selfish some men are. They put their needs above everyone else’s.

by Anonymousreply 419June 28, 2023 11:44 AM

^ which is exactly what his wife is doing now.

by Anonymousreply 420June 28, 2023 1:37 PM

Both Ioan and Alice are doing exactly that.

The children should have a home with some relative who is kind and sane, if such a person exists, because neither parent is fit to have the care of children.

by Anonymousreply 421June 28, 2023 7:30 PM

R420 True. My sister did the opposite; she remained completely classy and rose above it all. She's now in a better place than he is.

by Anonymousreply 422June 28, 2023 7:37 PM

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝

The teenage daughter of Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans has lost her bid for a domestic violence restraining order against him.

On Thursday a judge at the Los Angeles Superior Court dismissed an application by Ella, 13, after she filed documents on May 31.

Mr Gruffudd was present in court, along with Ms Evans for the hearing, as well as the lawyer appointed as the minor's counsel last month.

The judge ruled: 'The minor's request for a domestic violence restraining order against the petitioner is hereby dismissed without prejudice.'

The decision comes three weeks after the teenager's bid to get a civil protection order against Mr Gruffudd's actress girlfriend Bianca Wallace, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, was also denied.

by Anonymousreply 423July 14, 2023 2:07 PM

Now that SAG-AFTRA are on strike, and the strike may last for months, actors like Ioan, who live paycheck-to-paycheck, are in for rough times.

by Anonymousreply 424July 14, 2023 8:32 PM

I thought Ioan was working in Australian TV, are the Australian actors also on strike?

by Anonymousreply 425July 14, 2023 8:34 PM

R425. Ioan’s work in Australian television ended in 2022. His only work since then is to be a small part in an upcoming Bad Boys movie. But with the strike, that will now be on hold or canceled. I hear Bianca has a bit of money and pays most of their expenses. All of the legal action instituted by Alice has bled him dry.

by Anonymousreply 426July 14, 2023 8:52 PM

[quote]I hear Bianca has a bit of money and pays most of their expenses. All of the legal action instituted by Alice has bled him dry.

How would Bianca have any money. He actually is the one who kept changing lawyers during the divorce. That says a lot about who is doing what in the divorce.

He must not have liked what he was hearing and kept changing lawyers until he found one who would do what he wanted (would conduct the case the way he wanted). Changing lawyers drags out the divorce. A lot of people who want to fuck over their spouse keep changing lawyers, because the original lawyer doesn't want to do things just to antagonize the other spouse.

Angelina Jolie kept changing lawyers in her divorce. She didn't want to listen to her lawyers. She wanted to get nasty. And her lawyers didn't want to drag things out and get real nasty for no reason, other than to just be nasty as possible to Brad. She wanted to screw him over and wanted her lawyers to use unprofessional tactics.

Ioan kept changing lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 427July 14, 2023 11:42 PM

And R426, he has enough money to bankroll that movie he's doing about Bianca's life. Of course it wasn't enough money, so he yanked his daughters out their private school. And when that wasn't enough, he had the girls & their mother thrown out of the only house the girls have ever lived in. All so he can bankroll Bianca's movie.

Bianca will eventually meet someone more famous and with more money and dump him. But for right now, she's loving all the drama she stirred up. She LOVES it. This twisted bitch was out grinning like a Cheshire cat the day she found out the little girl's request for a restraining order was denied. She must be so pleased with herself. Anyone else would be sad that the girl's relationship with their father is so damaged. But not Bianca.

Anything for attention - Bianca

Bianca - Look at me, Look at me - Wallace

by Anonymousreply 428July 14, 2023 11:50 PM

^Hi Alice!

by Anonymousreply 429July 14, 2023 11:57 PM

Thanks for checking in, Alice!

Now tell me something. If you're bedridden, how do you stay hammered? Do you take the bottles to bed with you, or have the girls bring you cocktails?

by Anonymousreply 430July 15, 2023 12:15 AM

[quote]Alice moved into an apartment with a $7000 monthly rent last month, so I'm sure they'll be fine. According to court documents, she had $26,000 in 3 savings accounts at the time they were hagfling over selling the house.

ooohhh, $26,000. You act like that's a million dollars.

That's nothing. Do you live in your mother's basement and not pay any bills? $26,000 is enough to live off of for about 2 or 3 months.

Get out of the basement. You're obsessed with these people that you don't even know.

by Anonymousreply 431July 15, 2023 1:06 AM

I hope that Ioan's girlfriend will sustain him when his children won't have anything to do with him. He chose her, he put her first - ahead of his own daughters. Let's see if she turns out to be the right person for him for the rest of his life. I wonder if he ever really loved his children at all?

by Anonymousreply 432July 15, 2023 2:59 AM

R428. Ioan is not “bankrolling” Bianca’s pity-porn vanity project. He doesn’t have any money for this and can barely pay his lawyers in his battle with Alice. The actors’ strike is the latest blow to his financial stability. Bianca’s movie has been in “pre-production” since early February 2022. Pre-production is a legitimate description of developing projects; in this case, a “pre-production” phase of more than a year probably indicates the venture has no funding and will probably never be realized.

by Anonymousreply 433July 15, 2023 4:13 AM

The latest from Alice - mentally she seems WAAAY better - but the outfit...YOU decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434July 15, 2023 10:16 AM

I’m sensing an introspective talkshow opportunity in your late 40s. You’re gonna be the woman you were meant to be. You got this!

by Anonymousreply 435July 15, 2023 10:56 AM

It's really a shame the A&E network changed direction towards the garbage it runs today. Their co-production of Ioan's series portraying Horatio Hornblower was quite good. I'd love if they had continued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 15, 2023 8:02 PM

Crazy as she is, Alice is also articulate and devious enough to be a persuasive speaker. I can well imagine her getting some sort of chat show deal. Ioan, meanwhile, has a fading career. He’s finding it difficult to get work, and the actors’ strike may be the final blow to his financial wellbeing. In the future, he’ll be lucky to get small character parts. Unfair as it is, Alice may come out of all this with a better future than Ioan.

by Anonymousreply 437July 15, 2023 10:13 PM

I don't think that's necessarily unfair, R437. She's a bit of a nutter, he's a selfish prick, actually they're both selfish pricks. Someone's going to have to send those girls to college and university before too many years have passed.

by Anonymousreply 438July 15, 2023 11:03 PM

[quote]Crazy as she is, Alice is also articulate and devious enough to be a persuasive speaker. I can well imagine her getting some sort of chat show deal.

definitely a podcast - but she'd need an editor for when she rants.

by Anonymousreply 439July 15, 2023 11:07 PM

R434 you are right, she really has just bad taste in clothing. I adore her, but every photo is a fashion disaster. Even outfits that seem passable at premieres etc will have a stain or the shoes are bad. I would love to be her friend she just facetimes before she leaves the house to help. (the vest in that video can just be thrown out all together, it is both ugly and not flattering).

by Anonymousreply 440July 15, 2023 11:16 PM

I like the idea of a podcast!

Because seriously, Alice, you DO have to get off your ass and find something to do, your dirtbag ex-husband owes legal fees and won't bet able to work for months, if not years! So get some nice gay to record and edit your "A Bitch In Hollywood" podcast, get striking actors and other ex-wives on and serve them the same sort of extra-strong cocktails you are drinking right now, and let it rip! Because seriously, you can't spend your life lying around bitching about an ex who's about to go broke, you've got kids to support and nothing is going to be coming in from Ioan.

by Anonymousreply 441July 15, 2023 11:54 PM

Listen to your Aunt R441, Alice honey, that's some good advice right there.

by Anonymousreply 442July 15, 2023 11:59 PM

“A Bitch In Hollywood”. Genius! A star is born!

by Anonymousreply 443July 16, 2023 12:03 AM

R441 - why don't you leave your message on her recent Instagram post?

by Anonymousreply 444July 16, 2023 12:41 AM

R444, because I'm not on Instagram, so someone who has an Instagram account is free to pass my silly idea on to Alice herself.

But if Alice really is posting here, we don't need to bother. Hi, Alice!

by Anonymousreply 445July 16, 2023 12:52 AM

Is she supposedly here on the DL and on the dl? That would be fun but I doubt it. I don't have Instagram either so I'm not useful here but people link to it so someone must have it. He'll come along and drop Alice a line.

by Anonymousreply 446July 16, 2023 1:49 AM

[quote]serve them the same sort of extra-strong cocktails you are drinking right now

LOL

by Anonymousreply 447July 16, 2023 2:03 AM

[quote]Is she supposedly here on the DL and on the dl?

No.

by Anonymousreply 448July 16, 2023 2:05 AM

The cleavage.

YOU decide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449July 17, 2023 7:04 PM

What celebrity shows are there filmed in LA that would accept someone like Alice as a celebrity?

Is Dancing With The Stars LA based?

Even getting voted off in week one when breaking down during a tango to Roxette's It Must Have Been Love

by Anonymousreply 450July 17, 2023 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!