Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bam Margera Threatens To Smoke Crack Until He's Dead Unless He Sees Son

BAM MARGERA: I'M GOING TO SMOKE CRACK UNTIL I'M DEAD ... Unless I Can See My Son

Bam Margera is having a meltdown because he hasn't seen his son in over two months ... threatening to smoke crack until he's dead, unless he gets to see his kid.

The former "Jackass" star just posted an alarming rant on his newest social media account, ripping his family and his estranged wife, Nikki.

Bam says Nikki and his relatives are driving him to drink ... and he says waking up every day knowing he's probably not going to be able to speak to his son, Phoenix, makes things even worse.

At the end of the video, Bam threatens to go down to the boardwalk to smoke crack with the bums until he's dead or until Nikki allows him to see his son.

Remember ... Bam's desperate to have a relationship with Phoenix, who he hasn't seen since the end of March, with Bam's legal team claiming Nikki won't even let them talk over FaceTime.

Meanwhile, Nikki just filed new legal docs this week seeking sole physical and legal custody over Phoenix, plus $15k a month in child support.

In those docs, Nikki says visitation for Bam can be on the table as long as it's supervised and he completes rehab programs for drug and alcohol abuse.

But, Bam's throwing a fit and demanding to see Phoenix ASAP.

Bam's also addressing his beef with his brother, Jess Margera ... remember, Jess claimed Bam attacked him at his Pennsylvania home and now Bam's barred from the property.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2023 5:07 PM

Bam can afford $15,000 per month in child support?! I'm shocked. Are they sure he hasn't blown most of his life savings on booze and drugs?

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 6:01 AM

[quote]At the end of the video, Bam threatens to go down to the boardwalk to smoke crack with the bums until he's dead or until Nikki allows him to see his son.

Oh no. Stop. Don’t. Come back.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 6:11 AM

His 15 minutes were up more than 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 6:17 AM

Honestly, it was longer than 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 6:21 AM

Is his son old enough to dial 911?

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 8:11 AM

It's quite the shame that he was able to breed.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 11:58 AM

I'm sure that tactic will convince the ex-wife. Good thinking!

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 12:00 PM

“Remember”

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 12:01 PM

If he wants to kill himself, I won’t stop him

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 12:06 PM

CKY (Camp Kill Yourself) takes on a whole new meaning.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 1:08 PM

Well, JUST GO, THEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 1:08 PM

Away, thirsty has-been fuckup.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 1:19 PM

Well sure. This certainly seems like the best way to prove you're stable and should be allowed near a child.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 1:27 PM

Cant we just be friends, Dad?

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 1:31 PM

At this point, it’ll be better if he were to die. His family can then move on in peace.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 1:32 PM

He really hasn't thought this through, has he? He has a better chance of seeing his son while still alive, no? Being dead will certainly ensure he won't see his son.

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 1:34 PM

Well, at least he’ll die doin’ something he luvs.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2023 1:47 PM

We're waiting.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2023 1:53 PM

One threat that's actually not a threat.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 2:01 PM

I'm sure that as soon as his ex-wife hears that he will smoke himself to death unless he can see his son, she will grant him full, non-supervised visitation rights, because NOTHING says "I'm a responsible, stable and dependable father" like throwing a crazy tantrum on social media and threatening to do drugs 'till you die so you can emotionally manipulate people into letting you get your way.

Congratulations, Bam! That is some brilliant, rational thinking you're doing!

Also, I wonder whether the fact that he hit his brother in the head and threatened to murder his entire family, has had any incidence in the ex's decision to prevent him from seeing that poor child. Oh, and lest we forget: this wanker named his house 'Castle Bam'! Thinking about it, the wife should have prevented from seeing their son as soon as she heard the name he have to his tacky converted barn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2023 2:06 PM

If he survives I pray for his kid and any other innocent person who has to deal with this hot mess. I believe he grew up with reality show parents who let him do anything he wanted, and was also paid millions by MTV (and other enablers) to do idiotic and dangerous stunts that sometimes harmed others — with no consequences ever. May this be his last.

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2023 3:43 PM

what a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2023 3:55 PM

What a complete posterchild for has-been druggie fuckups

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2023 9:51 PM

I understand, I'm going to eat cheesecake until I die... or explode

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2023 11:10 PM

He already smoked crack until I was dead.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2023 3:48 PM

He could just as well set himself alight without the pipe, because at this point he'dl be "smoking crack" either way,

until he's (all) dead.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2023 3:51 PM

Similar to the "I'm going to hold my breath until I get my way!" and "I'm on hunger strike!" tactics.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2023 9:12 PM

He’s total trash.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2023 10:25 PM

Did you guys notice the tat on his chubby leg? It says something like "queerer than a cricket ball bat" or some bullshit. So now Bam is "queer" too? I mean, don't get me wrong, he's totally fucking in love with that Ville Vasulo singer guy from HIM, but I don't think he's copping to that. He's yet another straight, fat, creep claiming "queerdom".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2023 2:31 PM

Still no guardianship for that fool? He’s trolling the family court yet same court is afraid to act? At least why can’t someone label the fool as a vexatious litigant? Prolly can’t find a guardian willing to take him, lol.

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2023 2:36 PM

R30, at least in the US you can't put someone under coservatorship because of addiction, the only people who can be conserved are those who will never be able to care for themselves - schizophrenics, elders with dementia, the severely developmentally delayed, people with terrible brain injuries, etc.

So he can't be put under guardianship until he smokes himself into a cardiac arrest, and comes out with anoxic brain damaged. Give him a week.

by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2023 5:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!