Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Roger Stone cums clean…not really

He may outwit Trump, he may profess to be some kind of born-again nut, but he’s still seared into my memory as the worst cocksucker I ever ran into at the WSC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 2:26 AM

Welp I'm straight now.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 1:34 AM

Is that a sex club?

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 1:36 AM

No, Rose. It was a health & exercise club.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 1:38 AM

🤮 puke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 1:39 AM

Church for some of us.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 1:39 AM

You could spot it a mile away…I realized who he was (this was over 20 years ago0, but I let him try just to say I had him. I cut him loose after just a minute. 🥶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 1:42 AM

And what conservative values are expressed in visiting sex clubs with your second wife? looking hideous and in possession of a teeny weenie.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 1:45 AM

No judgments, but my dick in Roger Stone's mouth is information I'd keep secret to my grave.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 1:49 AM

OP…the one on Connecticut Avenue?

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 1:53 AM

The one what? Why would I ever be in D.C.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 1:55 AM

R8. Thank you for your correct spelling.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 1:56 AM

Trump's favorite movie is Sunset Blvd. Wrapping my head around that just hurts, it so obvious and ironic. Just a total lack of self-awareness (or total self-awareness).

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 2:00 AM

For Rose up thread ^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 2:05 AM

Pin head mutha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!