Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Biden's first 2024 ad just dropped.

And it's truly inspirational.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 1:49 AM

I love it.

Biden/Harris 2024

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2023 12:41 AM

Yep. That's what AI can do. It can clone your voice and make it sound like you said something you never said. Let's focus on the real issues, here.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2023 12:45 AM

Exactly r2, let's focus on the real issue that Trump and every Trumpista is a total shit weasel who needs to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. Thank you for getting us to focus on that.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2023 12:51 AM

TRUMP RAPED A 13YO GIRL WITH EPSTEIN!

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2023 12:54 AM

[quote]Yep. That's what AI can do. It can clone your voice and make it sound like you said something you never said. Let's focus on the real issues, here.

Keeping fascism at bay for another 4 years isn't enough of an issue for you?

Or is Pride advertising outrage more your speed?

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2023 12:54 AM

I think you mean fell ...

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2023 12:54 AM

This should be the ad!

I've said it before on DL and I'll say it again. He will go down in history as one of the best presidents. Right up there with Washington and Lincoln. He saved our democracy and had done a fine job getting us out of any number of terrible messes.

That said, wish he's pass the mantle to a younger person. Guessing the reason he's not is that Dems have polling that says he should run again.

Team Joe, baby!

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2023 12:56 AM

r5 Tf? I'm pointing out that AI can be abused and is an extremely dangerous and poorly regulated medium. Somehow, no one seems to be concerned about the fact that Biden's voice was very clearly cloned and made to sound like he said things he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2023 1:14 AM

Joe losing balance and tripping today was on every network news tonight. "His people" claim he tripped over a sand bag. If true, why didn't he see it. We're screwed folks ...

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2023 1:17 AM

I say we get dark money groups to fund flooding the internet and social media with this spot until every third-grader can chant along with it!

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 1:18 AM

The old fuck fell down again.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 1:18 AM

[quote]r5 Tf? I'm pointing out that AI can be abused and is an extremely dangerous and poorly regulated medium.

Yes. And the video makes it quite clear it's fake.

Your point?

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2023 1:22 AM

[quote] Joe losing balance and tripping today was on every network news tonight. "His people" claim he tripped over a sand bag. If true, why didn't he see it. We're screwed folks ...

R9 He didn’t “lose his balance”, he tripped over a sandbag. Which he didn’t see because 1) he was in the middle of shaking people’s hands while walking and 2) the sandbag was painted black, which you can also see in the video.

But of course you already knew all of the above, you magat cultist dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2023 1:29 AM

r12 This actually needs to be spelled out to you? Uh, alright.

The point is that bad actors won't [bold]make it clear that something is fake[/bold] like TDS did with this sketch. The point is that this tech exists and is, thus far, unregulated.

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2023 1:30 AM

Yeah Joe tripped this week.

He also just kept the US from defaulting on its debt.

Guess which event you dipshits are laser-focused on.

by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2023 1:32 AM

[quote]Guess which event you dipshits are laser-focused on.

The funnier and more entertaining one?

by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2023 1:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!