Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's hair now - LOL- it looks like Quentin Crisp.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 4:06 PM

^ wait until it gets close-up....48 seconds in.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 9:48 PM

Oh-uh, they're obviously thinning and he's trying every illusion under the sun to make it seem like nothing's changed.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 9:51 PM

At least it's not yellow.

I will likely never say this again but he actually surprised me by turning it around and making a joke out of his own tip toe on the ramp thing, I expected him to be much more offensive

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 9:54 PM

He's grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 9:58 PM

[quote]I expected him to be much more offensive

He couldn't because of the tip toe down the ramp thing.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 9:58 PM

His horns are showing

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 9:59 PM

I think this is what he was going for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 10:04 PM

Question: Has there ever been a Presidential nominee who ever ran a campaign like "Yes the President has done some pretty good things but I can do a lot better!" or has it always been about smearing your opponent and belittling their accomplishments?

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 10:10 PM

Sad

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 10:14 PM

I see Flock of Seagulls hair.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 10:15 PM

Let’s set it on fire and burn it to a Crisp!

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 10:23 PM

r8 it has always been cut throat. I am sure there has ben a guy here and there that was not insulting.

In the 1800's a politician running for office handed out little ceramic/porcelain pigs with a hole in the butt. If you looked in the butt you would see a picture of the person's opponent implying that the person in the pig was an ass.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 10:24 PM

I've been hoping for years that some hooker's ciggie would set it aflame.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 10:24 PM

[quote] I will likely never say this again but he actually surprised me by turning it around and making a joke out of his own tip toe on the ramp thing, I expected him to be much more offensive

He’s actually following the feedback I am sure he got from his political advisors to try and be less of an asshole. It’s utter bullshit of course, but he wants to appeal to the swing voters.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 10:52 PM

Maybe he has good enough judgement to know laughing at an 80 yr old man falling down would look very bad.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 10:58 PM

R12 thank you, I never heard that before!

R14 I suspected it was that, when his first response was "I hope he's okay" I was really taken aback

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 11:34 PM

Trying to look like Wolverine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2023 1:27 PM

The tRumps have always been hair-don'ts...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2023 2:44 PM

I still feel like he's bound to die of natural causes before the year is up.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 9:17 PM

R19 Don't threaten me with a good time.

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2023 9:42 PM

I think he's going to of himself. Everyone's against him fun toy know?

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2023 9:54 PM

R21 Huh?

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2023 9:57 PM

I think he’s sprouting horns…….

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2023 10:08 PM

Just a quick question: has Donald ever been nice about someone who wasn't his ally? A time when he was magnamimous? Genuinely curious?

I know he isn't capable and can't admit defeat but if he'd said "I believe this election was a farce and I won, but I will do what's best for America and be back in 4 years" I would have fainted. When he "won" over Hilary did he ever acknowledge that she got a lot of votes and he wanted to do his best for those voters too?

Seems like simple psychology to get some people more on his side.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 4:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!