Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lizzo on the verge of quitting because of all the hate she gets

Girl, the greats will tell you that you A. Ignore the haters. B. Ignore the critics. C. Never read comments online about yourself. Avoid it. Ignore it. Otherwise you will end up feeling like shit. There will always be haters. Always.

Ignore it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 10:11 PM

Girl, quit.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 6:47 PM

I can’t wait for it to happen

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 6:49 PM

Don't threaten, honey. You aren't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 6:49 PM

Quit what? Eating?

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 6:50 PM

I wouldn't want to be famous due to social media/comments either. But, she's courted fame, made it big - you're at the adults table now, Lizzo. Be strong. Shake it off.

Go buy that farm and still keep making music. You don't have to put everything you do out there.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 6:51 PM

Criticize a woman who weights 600 lbs and you're a troll.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 6:51 PM

R5 agreed. And she also doesn’t need to read what people are saying online. Like I said, most celebs will tell you NEVER do that.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 6:52 PM

She should never have "made it" in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 6:53 PM

Hoped she saved her money, although the unemployment rate is still low, so Costco may be hiring.

Lizzo, please. You're giving up your career when you're still relatively new to the scene?! You'll be forgotten in a week.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 7:15 PM

What's so funny is that people are out there spitting facts and she can't handle it because either:

-She's not losing weight because being the fat girl is "her brand", it's what makes her relevant.

-Even if she's technically vegan and "doesn't eat fast food", she's eating a shit ton of junk food which is why she's still fat.

Yet she acts like both of these things are lies and she can't handle the fact that we know they're not.

I can't think of a single song of hers I like (and I keep up with pop music) so nothing will be lost if she quits.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 7:47 PM

Total bullshit.

This woman constantly parades her heft-in-spandex self for "paps" and anyone else with a phone.

If you choose to knowingly expose your giant, fat ass to the world on a regular basis, these are your consequences.

And there are far more talented women just waiting for this roadblock to be cleared.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 7:48 PM

She a human hippo.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 7:57 PM

For health's sake, she could stand to lose a few pounds. Adele did.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 8:24 PM

Famous for being fat.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 8:39 PM

She should quit eating. Fat cow.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 8:47 PM

And Adele hasn’t had the same success ever since losing the weight.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 8:50 PM

^^ Adele has been very successful even if it's not quite like before. Her success or lack of doesn't have anything to do with her weight. She also moved from London to Los Angeles, got divorced, started a new relationship, had a Las Vegas challenge, etc. Things change.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 9:19 PM

Doesn’t matter. People seem to pay much less attention to her post weight loss and most of her singles have flopped

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 9:21 PM

I don’t care for her but I’m glad she’s pissing off conservatives which is ironic since 80% of them are cows.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 9:30 PM

Why do people assume it’s only conservatives dissing her weight? Lmao wtf

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 9:32 PM

R4🤣

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2023 9:34 PM

She probably sits at the computer all day reading shit about herself. Snacking.

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2023 9:37 PM

Her acting in the Mandolorian was atrocious. She’s been given a lot of opportunities that she did not earn or deserve.

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2023 9:49 PM

She earned it.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2023 9:50 PM

R20 Twitter it’s practically 99% of them. Owens, Shapiro, the usual dipshits

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 10:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!