Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh dear: Kanye spirals to "rock bottom"

as Kim says, BYE!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 7:11 PM

Oh no!

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 5:26 PM

Oh, please. Shut up, stupid Kim. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 5:28 PM

LOL! She THINKS she can just walk away from this *inconvenient* situation now that she is Divorced from her former spouse, the LOOONNGG-Imploding Mental Health Trainwreck known as Kanye West. A pity she didn't recognize it when he was making serious BANK cranking out BILLIONS in Chart toppers and Advertisement in Athletic-wear.

And let's not forget making all those babies. But Mother Nature has a funny way of playing the long game. And Karma is a Bitch, Kim. I'd start lining up that list of Mental Health professionals for the kids ASAP, if I were her. They're gonna need it, if Pop's antics are any kind of indicator.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 5:59 PM

You mean Kim controlled the narrative through her mother's machinations and airing it on their show.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 6:04 PM

[quote] Through her tears, Kim shared in a confessional: "I still feel the need to not talk about it and protect it from my kids and I always will feel that way, but God, if people knew ... I just would never do that to my kids. It just is really crazy."

Wait... she's saying she will never talk about it, and yet in doing so, she is talking about it.

This sums up celebrity in the Twitter age.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 6:04 PM

And yet she still made the decision to breed with the bipolar kook.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 6:14 PM

r6 lest we forget she planned a wedding for a year, then decided weeks later to dump him and marry Kanye. She ain't exactly the pillar of mental health.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 6:15 PM

Is "spiraling to rock bottom" code for "bottoming for Olivier Rousteing"? I can see right through it!

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 6:18 PM

Is anything real in her life? All seems like theater to me.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 6:20 PM

So dumb to have kids with a bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 6:25 PM

No, r9, in all these years I have never detected a shred of authentic emotion or original thought in Kim, her mother or any of the Kartrashians.

Granted, I've never actually watched a single episode of any of their rancid "reality" programming. They still show up in our culture so often that I know who and what they are anyway. Vile whores.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 6:25 PM

They don’t even look human. Freaks. Plasticized freaks.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 6:33 PM

Although Kanye can spiral through manic states and depressive states, I think the man has talent and I think something went very wrong with their "agreement." Would love to know what it is.

He elevated KK to a whole other level and she's crazy to think otherwise. HE actually has talent. Yes, I think he has issues but hope he can recover from them.

He does seem like he was trying to be a good dad. Don't blame him from getting the HELL out of there.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 6:39 PM

Kanye's insane. If he ever recovers his senses then he'll still have real talent.

The K-whores have nothing they haven't grifted.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 7:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!