Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jocelyn 'Bride of' Wildenstein looks better than Madonna

All that botched surgery sure has her looking odd as ever but she looks better than some other celebs who have gone down the same route. Thoughts DLers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 18, 2023 2:34 PM

Iwould never say less she looks better, because that would suggest she's still not an absolute fucking horror. She's the poster child of insane plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 5:18 PM

She looks like LaToya!

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 5:21 PM

When was the last time she was able to blink?

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 5:24 PM

My dogs asshole looks prettier than Madge at this point. Not a good reference bar op.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 5:25 PM

While it is debatable whether she looks better than some other celebrities with horrible plastic surgery, what is indisputable is that she looks better than she has in a very long time.

She's clearly either reversed some of the past procedures or had them fixed with more procedures.

Either that or filters have really taken a quantum leap forward.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 5:26 PM

3-5 procedures in and everyone looks the same

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 5:28 PM

F*ck you, OP! I'm gorgeous.

Smash the patriarchy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 5:30 PM

They both sip dinner through a straw.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 5:43 PM

She DOES look better...and that's not saying much!

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 5:49 PM

She was gorgeous before all the nightmare plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 6:00 PM

Another pic of young Jocelyn. She may have had a little work done by the time this pic was taken, but she's still very attractive and still looks human.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 6:03 PM

Isn't there a new procedure called The Kim Novak?

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 6:06 PM

When I clicked on OP's link, I honestly had to ask myself - is that Madonna or is that Jocelyn?

I'm one of the cunts who never thought Madonna was pretty - too chipmunk cheeked and/or wide-faced. It's hard to put into words but the top 2/3 of her face is like a rectangle (laid on its side) and then there's this pointy little chin at the bottom that doesn't counterbalance the broad face.

Scroll down to see the younger photos (if you want to). And I'll go stand in the dunce's corner because everybody else thinks she was ungodly beautiful I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 6:12 PM

It always looks like skin thickening happens to all these surgery addicts. She was such a pretty woman, Jocelyn. And then she ruined it all. People with a ton of plastic surgery are just shouting their mental problems every time they show their fucked up faces.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 6:14 PM

[quote]My dogs asshole looks prettier than Madge at this point.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 6:14 PM

Mirror mirror on the wall

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 6:15 PM

Ok, Jabba.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 6:15 PM

Her makeup was done by a makeup artist and occasional drag queen, Alexis Stone. Alexis is no stranger to controversy himself, but that has calmed down in recent years. What I can say is that his work often involves prosthetics and he specializes in making himself and others look completely different, which is definitely required in Jocelyn's case.

As for Madonna, it's hard to tell what state she is actually in because of the rampant use of filters. Sometimes she starts looking halfway normal again in her online photos and videos, but will then do a live appearance (like the Grammy Awards or the Tonight Show) and look really terrible. At this point I need paparazzi candids of her to see the truth.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 6:16 PM

[quote]And I'll go stand in the dunce's corner because everybody else thinks she was ungodly beautiful I guess.

Nobody ever thought Madonna was ungodly beautiful, even when she was at the peak of her fame in the 80s/early 90s. She was above-average pretty.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 6:19 PM

Gorgeous!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 6:21 PM

Joshelyn Wildenshtein.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2023 6:31 PM

The first time I heard about her was when she was on the cover of New York Magazine. That was 25 years ago. I was still in college.

They proclaimed her queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2023 6:38 PM

Wait, that's not Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2023 10:25 PM

An OG whose appearance is now normalized in our culture

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2023 10:33 PM

She's still a few procedures away from perfect.

Looking forward to her future evolution outside the bounds of aesthetic limitation

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 10:37 PM

She's been getting corrective surgeries for years, after the original debacle. I wouldn't be surprised if she's had a total face transplant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2023 10:38 PM

Didn't she originally get it because her then husband was a big game/big cat hunter and he was moving on to another woman? She thought perhaps looking more like one of his trophies would woo him back. Seriously I thought I read that somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 27June 2, 2023 12:04 AM

People make stuff up. Silly stuff. All the time. For no reason She doesn't resemble a cat, she looks like a burn victim. She was a wealthy,idle woman who became addicted to transforming her appearance through cosmetic surgery. But Wildenstein looks normal now that the rest of the has caught up with her.She successfully divorced her husband and has blown through the one hundred million dollar settlement. Addiction.

by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2023 12:21 AM

R25 = her plastic surgeon, currently gathering estimates on an inground pool upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2023 12:27 AM

Cosmetic surgery is surgery. In addition to being addicted to receiving surgical procedures and healing from surgery, back then doctors prescribed very nice and strong and addictive pain medication.

Her appearance does not disturb her, it is all a work in progress and can always be "fixed" with yet another procedure.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2023 12:29 AM

Does Jessica Alves also want to resemble a cat? No. Jessica Alves began altering his appearance 2 decades ago and now, can't stop, won't stop. This has nothing to do with looking like a cat.

Wildenstein was instructed by the judge who presided over her divorce that her settlement was not to be used for cosmetic surgery.

You think that meant judges' instruction anything to her? Being that wealthy means that you can do whatever you want.Wherever you want to whomever you want. Consequences be damned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2023 12:41 AM

Physical perfections doesn't exist. Cosmetic surgery was developed by doctors treating soldiers who had their faces blown off during war.

The purpose of surgery is not to look perfect, it is a tool to add balance and harmony to a patient's appearance.

We lost the plot a long way back.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2023 12:48 AM

True r25. The purpose of cosmetic surgery is to improve your appearance, i.e. getting rid of eyebags and jowls, a double chin etc. Many people think it means "I'm going to look 25 again" and of course that's impossible.

by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2023 12:59 AM

So sad that she's broke. You can spend billions so easily.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 18, 2023 2:07 PM

That is one low bar.

by Anonymousreply 35June 18, 2023 2:09 PM

No, she doesn't, Jabba.

by Anonymousreply 36June 18, 2023 2:13 PM

Here she is in Vanity Fair with her Italian greyhounds. So continental!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 18, 2023 2:13 PM

[quote] So continental!

The divide of which runs across her face

by Anonymousreply 38June 18, 2023 2:14 PM

Everyone laughed at Jocelyn back in the 80s and 90s. But she was ahead of her time. The popular aesthetic caught up to her and now she looks fairly normal.

by Anonymousreply 39June 18, 2023 2:15 PM

Normal?

Is that you, Helen Keller?

by Anonymousreply 40June 18, 2023 2:16 PM

Better? Are you fucking blind?

by Anonymousreply 41June 18, 2023 2:30 PM

R40 OK, extreme low end of normal. But rich older women who do things to their face all vaguely have that look now.

by Anonymousreply 42June 18, 2023 2:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!