Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

They are trying to cancel Taylor Swift

They are dragging her in the comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 5:54 PM

Good, she could get almost any man but chose that POS. He's trash and she's trash for being with him.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 3:21 PM

I love these twitter twats have ordered her to break up with her boyfriend. Fuck off, twitter twats! And I don't even care about Taylor Swift, but this is insane.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 3:23 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 3:30 PM

It's not as though it's an actual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 3:43 PM

I would never date a guy who trashed my mom, unless she was a heinous bitch. And even then...it would not his place to do that. That would be my job.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 3:43 PM

They come for everyone eventually.

When she dates these Brits do they live in England…

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 3:43 PM

[quote] It's not as though it's an actual relationship.

A fact lost on most people.

TayTay is a lesbian, and she "dates" men via contract.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 3:46 PM

R3 is a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 3:47 PM

[quote] Matty

What in the hell kind of adult calls himself Matty?

"I'm Matty"

"Call me Matty"

I would have thought he would have stopped using the name "matty" by the time he was in 3rd or 4th grade.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 4:19 PM

R7 = Nate everyone is gay Crnkovich

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 4:40 PM

R5 He didn't trashed her mom. Some right wing female "journalist" and his friend, did.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 4:41 PM

Why would anyone care whether Swifty was cancelled or whether she "breaks up" with her latest contracted-boyfriend?

She's not important and she's not interesting. Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 4:57 PM

R12 if she is unimportant why is she the biggest popstar on the planet, today?

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 5:03 PM

R13, honey, being a successful pop-star is not the same thing as being an important person.

As you grow up you will (one hopes) learn what is actually important and how it differs from top 40 radio.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 5:11 PM

This article is bound to fool a lot of people who don't know what it means when a leftist says "liberals" and "liberalism". The Red Scare girls are far leftists who are into like Chris Lasch and Camille Paglia. I've seen them accused of being strasserists but I find them too dull to pay attention to.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 5:12 PM

I don’t want anyone to be cancelled, but Taylor Swift has dominated the celebrity sphere for long enough. She is 15 years too old to behave like a vengeful cheerleader every time a relationship fails and to develop a codependent fanbase.

Time for her to grow up and fuck off for a while.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 5:24 PM

R14 Honey, I don't listen to the top 40. Or pop music in general. And unfortunately, I am all grown up. All I am saying is that if she is popular among so many people means she is also important to many people. Just because she isn't important to you and me, doesn't mean she is unimportant, on a global scale. This concept isn't that hard to grasp.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!