Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WELL, hello

It’s all so titillating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 2:31 AM

Look at those hard juicy nips. His cellmate will have his work cut out for his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 12:47 PM

[quote]WELL, hello

Wait, this is not a Brendad Ickson thread?

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 1:31 PM

If you're going to have a mugshot, at least be glad it came out so good.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 1:34 PM

Nice tits.

Meh face.

Needs a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 1:36 PM

Nice tits but the face is a double bagger and the hair is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 1:38 PM

[quote] the hair is tragic

I don’t think so. Sometimes one just wants to pull out and jizz in a guy’s hair. I think this guy would make a perfect target.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 2:31 PM

R6 this is bad hair. Not sure what point you're struggling to make but you can cum on a guy's hair that isn't tragic. Unless you can only get tragic guys?

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 2:34 PM

His hair is adorable. It’s the same permed mop a lot of cute younger dudes have right now.

Sorry if some of you all long for the days when guys sported shag haircuts parted down the middle.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 2:50 PM

[quote] you can cum on a guy's hair that isn't tragic.

Pardon me.... I guess you were right that I was struggling, because that's not exactly the point I wanted to make. I think hair like this makes a perfect target for a cumshot. Perhaps it might get the receiver to rethink his styling choices. Any guy I get nowadays you would probably automatically consider tragic just because I'm an eldergay now and fuck around with 40+ y/os.

[quote] His hair is adorable. It’s the same permed mop a lot of cute younger dudes have right now.

I was actually quite concerned when I first saw this picture as my best friend's oldest kid has this exact same style and even build (he's VERY much into goals/gainz/whatever). He's grown up into being quite the piece of shit though, so I was quietly trying to figure out how he could have managed to be in Illinois and get arrested... college tour gone wrong? Snuck away during a family trip to Chicago? Anyhow, it was a bit of a disappointment to see it wasn't my friend's son.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 3:15 PM

R9 "quietly trying to figure out"

Why quietly?

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2023 1:38 AM

Ugh he looks like a young elon musk with a jewfro.

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2023 2:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!