Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kylie Jenner caught lying about following safety protocols at makeup lab.

Kylie Jenner was caught defying safety protocols at her makeup manufacturing facility despite stating otherwise in August 2022.

During Thursday’s episode of Hulu’s show “The Kardashians,” the makeup mogul was visiting the facility located in Milan.

While in the lab, she was gloveless and her long hair was loose as she hand-mixed a Kylie Cosmetics concealer. At one point she even placed a beaker up to her lips and said, “I kind of want to drink it.”

In another instance, Jenner took used a spatula to smear a product on the back of her gloveless hands before placing the cross-contaminated tool back into the beaker.

Other employees at the lab could be seen observing the mom of two as they donned full lab gear, including hair nets and face masks.

The 25-year-old was previously put on blast after she posted Instagram photos at the manufacturing facility.

“In the lab creating new magic for you guys 💕 better than ever,” Jenner wrote via Instagram in August 2022 alongside photos of her in the facility.

Several followers expressed concerns that Jenner’s long, black hair would end up in their products.

Cosmetic developer Kevin James Bennett took to his own Instagram to slam Jenner and the manufacturing facility for allowing the makeup mogul to interact with products without following “proper sanitation protocols.”

In a since-deleted comment, Jenner defended herself on Bennett’s post, writing, “Kevin — this picture is not taken in a manufacturing facility. i would never bypass sanitary protocols and neither would any other celeb or beauty brand owner.”

However, Jenner seemed to confirm that she was, in fact, at the manufacturing facility in the latest episode of the Kar-Jenner reality show when she said, “I just think it’s really important to see my makeup being made.”

A source exclusively told Page Six at the time of the social media drama, however, that Jenner was not on the production floor when the pictures and videos were taken.

According to the insider, she was simply reviewing colors and ideating on new concepts.

“The Kardashians” airs Thursdays on Hulu.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 6:37 PM

[quote]In another instance, Jenner took used a spatula to smear a product on the back of her gloveless hands before placing the cross-contaminated tool back into the beaker.

Contaminated indeed, it touched trash.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 11:41 AM

Next Fall - Keeping Up With The Lying 🤥 Kardashians

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 11:41 AM

Remember when she lied about being a billionaire?

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 11:43 AM

Those ratty ends make me gag.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 11:54 AM

Not unlike Trump, I've given up on the idea that any gross, immoral or illegal behavior every has consequences for the Kardashians. I'm sure the factory manager just cringes when that dopey bitch shows up

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 11:55 AM

I had no idea these people had another show. Maybe it's because we don't have Hulu here in Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 11:59 AM

[quote]“In the lab creating new magic for you guys 💕 better than ever,”

Fucking retard whore.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 12:43 PM

The very opposite of magic happens in labs.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 12:49 PM

Let me guess, animal testing?

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 6:14 PM

She's such a lying little cunt! I've always despised her.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 6:35 PM

Please, no animal testing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 6:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!