Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The real reason Armie Hammer won’t work again, illustrated by dogs

It isn’t the cannibalism fetish. It’s size. Women simply have an innate fear of a large man attacking them. It’s Fatty Arbuckle Syndrome.

Smaller men who have attacked women have continued to work, or haven’t been sidelined like Hammer is.

“This Dog Attacked Me”

One dog pled guilty, two dogs were witnessed doing it in public, and one dog was merely accused. Whose career suffered the most?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 2:39 PM

Wait, what?

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 11:38 AM

Give me Armie Hammer any day.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 11:44 AM

I bet he has a gorgeous cock.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 11:57 AM

Effie said it wasn’t big for a man his size.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 11:58 AM

I'll bet he has a gorgeous asshole too.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 11:59 AM

I just rolled my eyes so hard they broke.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 1:23 PM

The Ezra Miller poodle is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 1:31 PM

What did Emile Hirsch do (I wish he'd do me)?

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 1:33 PM

He choked a woman at a party in Sundance.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 1:42 PM

Can someone flush frau/OP already?

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 1:59 PM

This is one of those theories that makes you wonder what OP has been smoking.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 2:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!