Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Boycott Target” the #1 song on iTunes

💀 I swear the stupidest shit keeps hitting number one now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54June 7, 2023 12:04 PM

The uneducated masses seem to be winning here. Time to diversify passports/foreign resident visas.

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 4:55 AM

I won't click on that video.

The thumbnail is gold though! This is how the world sees the US... stupid, fat, and as ugly as the night is dark.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 4:56 AM

Mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 5:00 AM

Btw, the rapper’s real name is Kurt Jantz, a.k.a. the “Mayor of MAGAville” and he’s been doing pro-Donald Trump rap for a while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 5:08 AM

overwhelming amounts of BLOATING in this video

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 5:12 AM

R4 is the quintessential American. Look in a mirror sometime. That’s who you guys are.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 5:18 AM

Apparently transphobia can unite the races based on that group. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 5:19 AM

Also how can they boycott while inside a Target? These guys aren’t the brightest.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 5:20 AM

R7 please stop trying to bring race into every fucking topic.

And it’s against LGBT. They mention gays in the song too. Not just trans.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 5:23 AM

Idiocracy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 5:24 AM

Vice did a story on this guy a while back, and what struck me was his car, which was painted with kids cartoons all over it, like an ice cream truck, but this is a guy in his 30s. I think he doth protest too much about “child grooming.”

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 5:25 AM

Adults wear kids cartoon characters on their clothing etc. all the time.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 5:26 AM

This guy did a "fun" video where he plans to murder his wife. Such a charmer

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 5:30 AM

[quote]Adults wear kids cartoon characters on their clothing etc. all the time.

I know, R12, but you can’t lure a child into your T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 5:31 AM

R10 is right, but not why they might think!!!

I looked at the Top 10 list on iTunes and every fucking song is either country or classic rock! The only people who use iTunes are white trash Boomers who don’t have iPhones or newer Macs, which now have individual Movie, Music, and TV apps.

Ya’ll love to stay angry.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 5:33 AM

R15 what??? Lmaooo you have to have an iPhone to use iTunes and all Macs have iTunes on them. My fucking 2008 model even had iTunes

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 5:35 AM

R6 is needlessly antagonistic. Are you a svelte European?

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 5:36 AM

The really ugly one with that horrendous beard and face tattoos is Kurt Jantz, otherwise known as Forgiato Blow. His grandfather founded the Auto Trader magazine. So another MAGA trust fund baby with nothing but time on his hands to attack people he doesn't like and cry when he doesn't get the attention he thinks he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 5:39 AM

Surely it helps the anti boycott cause, given they’re MAGA types with guns.

It kind of undermines the “we’re not all right wingers!” argument.

Looks like an own goal to me…

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 5:40 AM

I highly encourage people to check out the top songs on iTunes. Creed, Evanescence, Collective Soul, and Creedence Clearwater Revival are currently—on June 1st 2023–in the Top 20 songs.

Boycott Target doesn’t say anything about American culture. It says everything about the white trash still buying songs off of iTunes.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 5:41 AM

Jesus Christ, I haven’t read the thread nor have I Iooked into the sales.

Regardless, I know this means nothing because no one buys music today.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2023 5:45 AM

Creed? Oh my god...

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2023 5:49 AM

My, how the worm begins to turn!

When will the Democrats ever learn?

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2023 5:49 AM

[quote] Vice did a story on this guy a while back, and what struck me was his car, which was painted with kids cartoons all over it, like an ice cream truck

[quote] There used to be a Little Caesars truck that would drive around selling pizza. Like the ice cream man.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2023 5:50 AM

The charts on iTunes are accumulated by sales and streams. Not just sales. A certain amount of streams = a sale.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 5:55 AM

Apple Music streams = iTunes

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2023 5:56 AM

I thought it was a parody from the thumbnail.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2023 6:01 AM

Jantz also did a rap video celebrating non other than Matt Gaetz. Someone needs to check this guy’s hard drive.

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2023 6:01 AM

***none other than Matt Gaetz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2023 6:04 AM

Hardly surprising R29. Sacks of shit stick together.

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2023 6:07 AM

From the mic.com article:

[quote]The song (about Gaetz), released Monday, is the brainchild of so-called “Donald Trump’s nephew” Forgiato Blow, who — like his artistic muse — was born into enormous wealth before dedicating his life to the twin pursuits of being both ostentatiously terrible and terribly ostentatious.

Guuuurl…

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2023 6:14 AM

Wow, is that The Fat Boys?!! They look fantastic for their age. Geez, fat and black really don't crack!

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2023 6:22 AM

And now it's Chick-fil-A: I guess that boycott may at least help them shed a few pounds,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2023 6:51 AM

Yes, I read the hardcore conservatives are upset with CFA because they feel they aren’t doing enough to stop LGBT people.

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2023 6:52 AM

[quote]Conservatives have also called out a Chick-fil-A webpage, which talks about being “better together” and establishing a “culture of belonging” among their concerns.

Working together and a culture of belonging? Yep — sounds like woke Satanism to me.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2023 6:56 AM

R34 no it's because they have a DEI page on their website that said that they're proud to hire minorities and stuff like that. they're mad that chick fil a is "anti white"

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2023 11:08 AM

r20: "I highly encourage people to check out the top songs on iTunes. Creed, Evanescence, Collective Soul, and Creedence Clearwater Revival are currently—on June 1st 2023–in the Top 20 songs.

Boycott Target doesn’t say anything about American culture. It says everything about the white trash still buying songs off of iTunes."

Thanks for that high encouragement. I did check it out and see Lil Durk, Taylor, Miley, Rema, Selena Gomez, Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa. Maybe in your household, these aren't things that eldergays buy. But these are what the actual kids are listening to.

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2023 11:20 AM

Yes! I encourage MAGAts to boycott any halfway decent establishment be it department store or eatery. Show us who is boss, y'all!

Meanwhile, we can go shopping or out to eat at those places and not have to see or smell them.

This will truly help make America great!

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2023 11:30 AM

You would think they would be boycotting their own pedophile political party.

"Anonymous #OPGOP, day 24/50

Highlighting the #GOPGroomers from kidnap and murder of a 12 year old to, rape, human trafficking and selling children.

Still no drag queens just #Republicans projecting as every accusation is a confession"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2023 5:01 PM

R37 is lying out of her ass. The names they listed appear in the Top 50, but not Top 20.

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2023 7:02 PM

R40 - you’re a liar and too stupid to function.

by Anonymousreply 41June 1, 2023 10:09 PM

Why is the one guy buying boxes of tampons and looking at a random-looking toy. The only thing with a rainbow is the bottles. They keep cutting back to it. Where’s all the queer shit? And is that really fat one rapping about Christ wearing a Star of David? Is he a Jew for Jesus?

by Anonymousreply 42June 1, 2023 10:16 PM

Old magats

by Anonymousreply 43June 1, 2023 10:43 PM

If only guys like this were as diligent in checking their A1C as they are the shelves of some department store they could just choose not to visit, the world would be a healthier and better looking place.

by Anonymousreply 44June 1, 2023 10:55 PM

That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever see.

by Anonymousreply 45June 1, 2023 11:03 PM

I love how they keep mentioning target going after kids and doing close ups of alcohol

by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2023 11:05 PM

I still buy music on iTunes because I’m middle aged and out of touch but this thread has me questioning my ways.

by Anonymousreply 47June 1, 2023 11:07 PM

I’m sure these fine young men are perfectly accepting of gay and trans people as long as no children are involved. In other words: as long as they don’t adopt kids, be around their relative’s kids, go out in public (since kids are part of the public), or are actually kids themselves.

by Anonymousreply 48June 1, 2023 11:16 PM

Fat dumb trash

by Anonymousreply 49June 1, 2023 11:20 PM

[quote] My, how the worm begins to turn! When will the Democrats ever learn?

Why are you here, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 50June 1, 2023 11:21 PM

Who better to lecture people about altering their bodies than a 300 pound man covered from head-to-toe in prison tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 51June 1, 2023 11:26 PM

It finished the week at #1 on the Billboard Rap Digital Song Sales charts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 7, 2023 11:05 AM

R47 iTunes Charts is based off of streams on Apple Music + iTunes sales. Not just iTunes sales. It’s 2023.

by Anonymousreply 53June 7, 2023 11:07 AM

Christ.

by Anonymousreply 54June 7, 2023 12:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!