Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elliot Page gets his own one-hour ABC News special

Clear your calendars for June 6 for the interview that will have all the nation talking the next day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2023 2:04 PM

no one cares

by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 2:23 AM

And miss The Real Housewives of NJ. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 2:25 AM

Page has a book to push that coincidentally goes on sale the same day.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 2:26 AM

I still don't understand why that book is titled "Pageboy," which is a hair style.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 2:28 AM

The title of the book is hilariously first-thought.

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 2:34 AM

An actor that hasn't been relevant for 16 years. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 2:34 AM

Isn't PagePerson more appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 2:34 AM

June 6th, the Day of Days,

Appropriate for so momentous a program.

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 2:36 AM

I'll be interviewing them fwom the gwave.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 2:43 AM

Rejected titles for Pageboy:

Pussy Shame/Kitty Pryde

Canadian Fakin’

Juno I’m A Boy, Right?

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 2:44 AM

“YOUR TRUTH? Your little twisted arsewipe truth?”

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 2:49 AM

I'll watch if Diablo Cody writes his dialogue. He's dull as fuck otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 2:54 AM

He received over $3 million for a 288 page book.

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 3:14 AM

Angry bitter lesbian becomes depressed weepy man.

[italic][bold]FINIS.[/italic][/bold]

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 3:22 AM

There'll be another self-celebratory book in 10 years when she's transitioned back.

"Ellen Page - Return to Me"

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 4:36 AM

One nomination, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 5:42 AM

I don't think I've ever heard them talk since they became Elliot and I imagine when they do it sounds like droopy dog.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 5:51 AM

They’ve really not done much to transition. As someone stated, this isn’t someone who wants to be a man. They want to be a boy like the tomboy they were before puberty made them become women.

That’s why they give Mary Martin in Peter Pan than they do an actual man.

Elliot probably hates men.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 5:59 AM

R15 How about the title "The Same Page"?

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 8:36 AM

such an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 11:01 AM

There isn't a single person on this planet who would look at 'him' and think 'he' is an actual man. People will pretend they do and say "transmen are men!!!!" but they know she isn't male in any way except she doesn't have breasts.

Any true male who looks like that at 36 years of age probably has a medical condition.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2023 11:20 AM

I think she's basically a masculine woman. Hated wearing dresses and makeup and high heels, and of course was also attracted to women. So she bought into the heteronormative bullshit that says these things make her a man.

And of course they don't.

Trans ideology codifies the most regressive sexual stereotypes while pretending to be progressive.

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2023 1:26 PM

"Oh fucking hell; another one."

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2023 1:38 PM

R22 Right. Except for the gender dysphoria. Where does that come into play in your assessment? The intolerable discomfort and deep depression that I've heard about sounds more intense than a cerebral decision to buy into a heteronormative construct.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2023 1:39 PM

She may or may not have had gender dysphoria, too. It's weird, these days trans people sometimes claim GD and sometimes don't, but even when they do, they usually insist it's not a mental illness. Really? What is it, then?

I feel bad for anybody who genuinely has GD, but I also don't think it's the answer to "transition." Any more than the intense discomfort anorexics feel about their bodies means we should encourage them to "become their true selves" which happen to be cadaverous skeletons. It's the mental illness that needs to be addressed, not their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 1:43 PM

I agree, R25

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2023 1:45 PM

FTM who get pregnant do not have gender dysphoria. Pregnancy would remind them that they’re really a woman. Meanwhile, they purposely get pregnant and show it off.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2023 1:56 PM

Yet they insist that seeing or hearing the word "mother" triggers intense gender dysphoria, which is why all mothers must now be referred to as " birthing parents." Being pregnant isn't triggering, but words are?

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2023 2:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!