Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful friends... the most beautiful home in Little Rock, Arkansas

For sale at just under $2 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 3:55 PM

Video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 1, 2023 1:43 AM

...but it's in Little Rock.

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 2June 1, 2023 1:50 AM

The property taxes are the same on a condo in New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 3June 1, 2023 1:57 AM

The worst thing about Victorian mansions is that people decorate them like Victorian mansions.

by Anonymousreply 4June 1, 2023 2:10 AM

^ God, I hate Victorian 😠

by Anonymousreply 5June 1, 2023 2:13 AM

<- Is not gay. Every gay man is secretly an old lady.

by Anonymousreply 6June 1, 2023 2:38 AM

Wow that is fantastic OP. Pretty much move in ready too, it is as close to perfect as anything I have seen posted here, a little more chintz in some of the rooms wouldnt go astray but a few of the rooms are absolutely outstanding and do not need need a thing done to them. I dont recall seeing pics of the kitchen though

Only thing I would possibly do is decorate some rooms more like a Victorian mansion, as far as I am concerned the whole point of having a Victorian mansion is to make it as Victorian as possible

10/10 OP.

by Anonymousreply 7June 1, 2023 6:59 AM

There are no legal protections for gay people -- in fact, it's open hunting season for gays thanks to Gov. Huckabeast, so why would I want to support anything in that state?

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 7:17 AM

Imagine the price in a better state.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 7:58 AM

Victorians always remind be of creepy old ladies and things that go bump in the night 😳

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 8:12 AM

...and your governor would be Sarah Huckabeast! Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 9:38 AM

Too expensive for a state which is overrun with termites.

by Anonymousreply 12June 1, 2023 10:52 AM

R12 Actual termites or the people?

by Anonymousreply 13June 1, 2023 11:10 AM

Beautiful place. So sad it's in the crime riddled hell hole of Little Rock, Ark., and only 2 miles from the airport. That's close enough to hear every jet that takes off.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 12:06 PM

Why do you need mosquito netting over beds there?

Is it a Bed and Breakfast?

Do they cater weddings and wedding receptions? That Gazebo/Chapel in the backyard indicates so. And is the bedroom with two shower heads in the bath advertised as the kinky bedchamber?

Does a gay couple own it? Has to.

You could imagine a bunch of Queens who are fans of a mystery writer having a "Murder" themed weekend there.

It's way too much Victorian shit! Take that out, strip the wallpaper, more eclectic (modernist) touches, white or neutral shades in the rooms, then it might be interesting.

"The Secret Garden??" Do Dean Stockwell and Margaret O'Brien frolic in it?

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 12:43 PM

@r14, " and only 2 miles from the airport. That's close enough to hear every jet that takes off. "

All 2 commercial and 3 crop dusters, huh? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 12:45 PM

This is charming:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 12:48 PM

I had to go vomit after the 72nd image.

It's hideous. HIDEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 12:50 PM

[quote]Do Dean Stockwell and Margaret O'Brien frolic in it?

I strongly suspect their frolicking days are over.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 12:51 PM

@r17, Still too much for Little Rock

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!