Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

And Just Like That - Kim Cattrall is Back

‘Sex and the City’ Shocker: Kim Cattrall to Return as Samantha Jones With ‘And Just Like That…’ Cameo

For one night only, the “Sex and the City” universe will be whole again. Variety has learned that Kim Cattrall will reprise her iconic role as Samantha Jones in the Season 2 finale of “And Just Like That,” Max’s revival of HBO’s “Sex and the City.”

But she will only appear in one scene. According to sources, Cattrall shot her dialogue on March 22 in New York City, without seeing or speaking with the stars of the series, including Sarah Jessica Parker, or with “And Just Like That” showrunner Michael Patrick King.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 1:19 PM

Third thread on this topic, mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 10:44 PM

surely the solution to the problem of evil in the world

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 10:52 PM

^too bad DL search function doesn’t work. I searched just about everything you could.

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 10:53 PM

I love it. Cash the check and move on

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2023 10:54 PM

It’s the same poster. This is literally his 3rd thread on it despite him being on the original thread. Crazy behavior

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 11:09 PM

Just noticed the earrings. Pat Fields still at it

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2023 11:29 PM

She's moon-faced.

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2023 11:30 PM

Awe R6 she did 13 years ago when that pic was taken. Pat didn't come back for the reboot either

by Anonymousreply 8June 1, 2023 6:31 AM

R5 who are you and people like you? I was never on any other thread. I can imagine you were the type of kid who stacked books around his desk so no one could copy off your pop quiz and ratted out other kids for passing notes. For the most part no ones gives a fuck about you or your DLPD crew's deep thread detective findings.

by Anonymousreply 9June 1, 2023 7:57 AM

she does not look like OP's pic anymore. she old as fuck. I saw her in real life and she's quite old looking.

by Anonymousreply 10June 1, 2023 8:26 AM

The pic in OP's article is from the awful second movie. Kim still looks good but she's allowed herself to age in a way Samantha probably wouldn't. That's the make up and lighting department's problem, Kim probably does t give a shot if she still looks "Samantha".

I loved that she freely said she did the movies to get the money to fund her life in London and doing theatre work. Hope she just says, yeah, I'm an OAP, I'm not dumb.

by Anonymousreply 11June 1, 2023 1:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!