Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House

Shocking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 1, 2023 11:54 PM

Well then, better have him on for another town hall.

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 10:00 PM

I smell toast.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 10:00 PM

He could rape newborns and skin them alive on national TV and nothing would come of it. He’s untouchable unless you didn’t know?

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 10:05 PM

R3, how about killing someone on Fifth Avenue?

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2023 10:07 PM

Sounds like he had plans to drop a war with Iran in Biden's lap.

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 10:11 PM

[quote] He’s untouchable unless you didn’t know?

Well, he really got in trouble once. When he was wearing a mask during Covid. Forget corruption, election fraud, tax evasion or sex offences. Wearing a mask crossed the line.

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2023 10:11 PM

R4 he said as much and it’s all true. This vile creature knows no depths, nothing he does comes back at him. He’s the devil incarnate. And his worshippers are no better. They aren’t deplorable, they’re fucking evil.

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2023 10:12 PM

It was a classified report about the long donged alien!

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2023 10:25 PM

I’m concerned.

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2023 11:40 PM

It's almost like he didn't learn his lesson, Susan.

by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2023 11:44 PM

Lock this traitorous cunt up, right fucking now! Lock him up, what more does he have to do, nuke DC himself? What the fuck is wrong with the DOJ, get off of your asses for fuckssake!

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THERE FOR IF NOT STUFF LIKE THIS?

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2023 11:53 PM

Keep digging that hole deeper, Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2023 11:55 PM

Nothing will happen to him, or it would have already happened. We won't do anything to a living former president. It's "too hard for the country to take" and "bad for our international reputation" - not like all the horrid things he's already done.

by Anonymousreply 13May 31, 2023 11:57 PM

[quote]Shocking.

Nothing he says or does shocks me.

This is who he is.

by Anonymousreply 14June 1, 2023 12:02 AM

Oh for chrissakes chill, r13. Or take a Nervine.

by Anonymousreply 15June 1, 2023 12:03 AM

R15 Tell me what was incorrect or "not chill." I'm as "chill" as can be, because I've already accepted what I said, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 16June 1, 2023 12:09 AM

[quote]Nothing will happen to him, or it would have already happened.

Why do think that, r13?

[quote]We won't do anything to a living former president. It's "too hard for the country to take" and "bad for our international reputation"

We've never been faced with Trump and the level of his criminality before. More and more information has been (and continues to be) released from Jack Smith's cases. E. Jean Carroll's victory and Fani's indictments coming at the beginning of August are making me look at the glass being half-full. I see progress. I don't think a defeatist attitude or posts help anyone. But that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 17June 1, 2023 12:28 AM

[quote] I don't think a defeatist attitude or posts help anyone

R17 Oh shit, I forgot we are supposed to help people on this help site!

by Anonymousreply 18June 1, 2023 12:30 AM

Also R17 I hope to all freaking heavens that I'm wrong. It would make me jump for joy. My 'defeatist' idea about him is because I kept getting my hopes up to see him go down in flames, then I got them up again, and again. And still the gnarly, anal-wart of a human walks amongst us, with all his money and fans. It's just unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 12:37 AM

I know that, r19, I understand the impatience. We *all* feel that way. But you have to remind yourself of the enormity of everything. Accountability *has* begun.

[quote]Nothing will happen to him, or it would have already happened.

Again I would ask...how do you know that? We've never been through this before. There isn't a blueprint.

[quote]We won't do anything to a living former president. It's "too hard for the country to take" and "bad for our international reputation"

At this point it would be worse for our international reputation if he *isn't* indicted.

Anyway, focus on the *now*. What's come out via Jack Smith is huge. So much of what's been made available to the public up to this point wouldn't have if he'd been indicted right after Jan. 6.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 12:57 AM

Wow, for a guy who wants to MAGA......he's happy to tear it down and tear it apart.

by Anonymousreply 21June 1, 2023 1:13 AM

Who is he talking to on the tape, and what was he going to do with the still-classified document? Any speculation?

by Anonymousreply 22June 1, 2023 2:00 AM

Origami, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 23June 1, 2023 2:02 AM

I hope he is suffering.

by Anonymousreply 24June 1, 2023 2:02 AM

He looks fucking terrible. Hopefully he's ill and will die soon.

by Anonymousreply 25June 1, 2023 2:03 AM

R22, the OP’s article sheds light on your questions.

by Anonymousreply 26June 1, 2023 2:24 AM

R19 I hear you bro. The thing about this odious man is that we can hardly keep track of all his depravities. There’s always a new one to add to the list. It was just yesterday that his neglect, hubris and incompetence was directly responsible for hundreds of thousands of preventable deaths at the height of the Covid crisis. Who talks about that anymore?

I’m not a religious man, but his survival-political or otherwise-of scandal after mind-boggling scandal, makes me almost believe in the Biblical definition of evil. It defies rational explanation.

by Anonymousreply 27June 1, 2023 9:01 AM

R27 agreed. For all the beliefs in rapture by right wing voters, they sure ignore how creepy he follows that script. If anyone looks it up, it's freaky. He's the definition of the "leader" discussed -- including his unexplained popularity. I'm not religious in that way but he makes me nervous anyway. If there was even a .0000001% chance something like that could be true, these right wing christians would froth at the mouth to get the chance to herd us all into prisons and cut off our heads for dear evil leader, with a maniacal grin on their faces the entire time. They'd even execute Jesus if Trump told them to.

by Anonymousreply 28June 1, 2023 9:14 AM

Everyone's hoping he'll stroke out before we have to put him in prison.

I'd love to see him in prison orange, it matches his complexion. Still, I understand the difficulties of imprisoning a former POTUS. It's a mess.

They should have convicted this evil motherfucker in the Senate when they had the chance. Fuck the Republicans - and fuck Mitch McConnell. Hasn't his fucking horcrux hand done him in yet? His rotting flesh must stink to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2023 9:34 AM

Many countries put their ex corrupt leaders on trial and then lock them up. What are Americans so namby pamby.

Americans don't have a healthy relationship with rich and powerful people. They seem to want the abuse. Invite it. Which his ODD since its a country built on a revolution against all that. Capitalism did a number on Americans.

by Anonymousreply 30June 1, 2023 10:29 AM

He'd actually thrive in prison becaues they'd give him what's he lacked his whole life: boundaries

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2023 10:43 AM

I'm sure many thought Capone was "too important" to be sent or go to prison, either. But he was incarcerated. And, he died in there.

That ought to be Donald's fate, too.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2023 10:49 AM

Early on in his term, a FBI agent said that Trump would die in prison.

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2023 12:12 PM

The Presidency is just a job, sort of a CEO. And he's not holy, just another American citizen.

As Trump has been a poster child for anarchy, he needs to be a symbol of justice served. That's what we can do for our country; it's a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2023 12:22 PM

[quote] And still the gnarly, anal-wart of a human walks amongst us, with all his money and fans.

Lmao and so accurate.

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2023 12:29 PM

I had some naive hope that the CIA or another shadowy intelligence branch would actually take out traitors before they could give our enemies top secret intelligence. I find my childish reliance on those agencies was entirely misplaced. If not him or Flynn, then who deserves to be, as the term goes, terminated with extreme prejudice?

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2023 12:44 PM

More fuel for Team Jack.

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2023 12:44 PM

Jack team.

by Anonymousreply 38June 1, 2023 12:47 PM

It was kept at Bedminster. Certainly many other documents were as well. DIG HER UP!!!

by Anonymousreply 39June 1, 2023 12:47 PM

He only became president because he cheated, anyway. That alone should disqualify him from any of the kid-glove treatment that a "normal" president might be due.

by Anonymousreply 40June 1, 2023 2:02 PM

I refuse to believe he's some kind of evil genius. He's evil alright, but he's a bumbling fool, stumbling from one crime to the next. I think the childish level of stupidity and lack of insight is what has kept him out of prison. We're unable to wrap our minds around the magnitude of the damage he's done, and it's impossible to put it into some kind of intellectual context to actually charge him with a crime. He should never have gotten this far.

by Anonymousreply 41June 1, 2023 2:28 PM

Anybody who ever voted for Trump, even if only once, should have their voting privileges revoked forever with no possible chance of ever being restored.

A vote for a lying, thieving, traitorous con artist bitch like Trump shows you have absolutely no cognitive skills.

by Anonymousreply 42June 1, 2023 2:36 PM

I saw a few MAGAt mama bears discussing Dump in a memorial day post.

You know, how the Hunter, the Biden and Clinton Crime Families and Global Elites were all OUT TO GET their precious orange juice Jesus.

One short bus rider commented, re: the document issue, "Well how could he be expected to know all that stuff? No one told him!". So, poor Trumpy-Poo cannot be expected not to steal or lie, y'all. And even though he was warned by numerous groups, such as the feds and the national archives, his lawyers, and the media, he kept the dox anyway. But, that's not Trumpy-Poo's fault either! It's the Global Elites!

Trumpy-Poo is simultaneously a MACHO, MACHO MAN who is a fighter, fighting for the MAGA Patriot while being a scared schoompy doodle who can't possibly be held to the same standards as all other presidents.

by Anonymousreply 43June 1, 2023 2:48 PM

Agree, R43, there is some huge disconnect between Trump's supporters and reality.

They see him as some hard charging, macho man's man, when in reality it takes him 3 hours to do his cotton candy hair and put on his orange-glo makeup, is deathly afraid of germs and animals, and one who considers "roughing it" spending the night in a four-star hotel.

by Anonymousreply 44June 1, 2023 2:54 PM

He is the walking embodiment of this phenomenon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 1, 2023 2:57 PM

Sorry - the real link.

It's as if he struck me dumb as I was posting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 1, 2023 2:58 PM

WtF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 1, 2023 3:00 PM

He's such a fucking clod.

by Anonymousreply 48June 1, 2023 3:24 PM

I think Trump is very clever and not lazy at all. He has everyone EVERYONE, all over the place, hustling for him all the time with non stop schemes and grifts and influence peddling. He's venal. He probably has learning deficits so has zero school learning. The idea that Trump is dumb - no, I don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 49June 1, 2023 4:13 PM

R13 = Trump. Sad

by Anonymousreply 50June 1, 2023 4:57 PM

There's more where that one came from. Exhume Ivana!

by Anonymousreply 51June 1, 2023 5:43 PM

So Trump the sore loser that he is, was going to go full on scorched earth at the end of his term to fuck up Joe Biden’s presidency. I was afraid he’d try something to fuck things up. Thank God for Gen. Miley. Now he’s fucked himself.

Here’s an extract from yesterday’s news on this subject. Most importantly listen to what Andrew Weissman and Glenn Kirshner have to say, both are former attorneys in federal cases. Both their comments are damning and not good news for trumpy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 1, 2023 5:49 PM

Seized laptop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53June 1, 2023 9:55 PM

The history books will show General Mark Miley as an American hero.

by Anonymousreply 54June 1, 2023 10:56 PM

All of TFG's interviews for various books to be written were on tape in 2021....happy pickings Jack Smith.

by Anonymousreply 55June 1, 2023 11:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!