Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Missing Mother of 2 who sparked nationwide search found ALIVE !

Nikki Alcaraz, the Millennial mother of two, went missing with her boyfriend on May 9 and didn't realize she was considered 'missing' or that there was a 'nationwide search' for her.

Her boyfriend, a cutie, was arrested for a theft charge unrelated to her 'missing' status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2023 11:21 PM

He looks "special".

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 4:02 PM

His eyes are so close together-- it's a miracle she's alive.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 4:05 PM

R1 No way - he's a cutie. I wouldn't mind going missing with him.

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 4:05 PM

Hope she never gets her kids back.

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2023 4:23 PM

Are Missing Fraus gonna get their own Amber Alert eventually?

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 7:31 PM

This is the first I've heard of the case, but from what I just read in the article it seems that woman needs a Come to Jesus talk. You have 2 children and sell your phone so no one can contact you? The kids were distraught.

Maybe with him being extradited to Tennessee her family will be able to get through to her for the sake of her kids.

I really want to hear insider/local info. This 100% sounds like something my cousins would do.

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2023 7:55 PM

Court TV was covering this today. Very interesting case unraveling.

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2023 8:07 PM

She needs some cult deprogramming.

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2023 8:13 PM

At least she didn’t kill her kids so she could be with her man.

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2023 11:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!