Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Men fighting over Megan Fox, in 2023?

‘Unhinged’ Machine Gun Kelly went ‘ballistic’ on All-American Rejects singer over Megan Fox

All-American Rejects singer Tyson Ritter claims Machine Gun Kelly went “ballistic” on him after he approached the rocker’s fiancée, Megan Fox, with a scene idea for their new movie, “Johnny & Clyde.”

“I go over [to Fox’s trailer] and there’s her man in there with her. This Colson guy, who you know as Machine Gun Kelly. I call him ‘Pistol Pete,’” Ritter, 39, said on Tuesday’s episode of the “Tuna on Toast with Stryker” podcast, referring to MGK’s real name: Colson Baker.

Ritter had told Fox, 37, that he wanted to put his fingers in her mouth during her death scene, explaining, “She’s like a villain, I’m like her henchman.”

“I was like, ‘Hey Megan, you know, I wanted to talk to you about this moment where when you die, because you’ve been teasing me, putting your fingers in my mouth, that when you’re dead, I put my fingers in your mouth,’” he recalled, adding, “And it’s sort of this resolution to my character, like getting his revenge.”

But MGK, 33, allegedly flipped out over Ritter’s acting suggestion for the Tom DeNucci-directed horror flick, which was released this month.

“Colson like just goes from zero to like rage and awesome, super angry,” Ritter said. “He was super bummed about me asking if I could put my fingers in Megan Fox’s mouth and I knew she was right there and he just went ballistic. He kind of went maniac mode.”

However, Ritter said that MGK’s alleged meltdown was the best thing that could have happened to him – as he used the episode as inspiration for the other film he was working on at the time.

“What happened after that was the greatest sort of gift for my role in the other film ‘Prisoner’s Daughter,’” he explained.

Ritter said that his character in “Prisoner’s Daughter” has a scene where he “goes from zero to ape s–t” and that he was “really struggling” with how to flip a switch and needed to “figure it out.”

“I remember when ‘Pistol Pete’ started going ape on me, I was like, ‘This is really confrontational, but also, like, thank you dude.’”

The lead vocalist suggested that MGK “might have been having a bad day” but that they never made up after their tense moment.

“No resolution. I was just like, I think the whole experience was like, what the actual f–k is happening?” Ritter recalled.

“He had this like baby’s arm of a joint dangling out of his mouth and he was fully unhinged and I was just like, ‘OK man, I’ll just receive you.’ ’Cause obviously it wasn’t gonna be anything crazy. But yeah that was … holy s–t. It was the greatest gift.”

As for how Fox handled the situation, Ritter said she was “such a sweetheart to work with.”

“It was kind of just a really singular moment. So yeah, that’s that story,” Ritter said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 3:55 PM

Cont. The “Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen” alum got engaged to the punk rocker in January 2022, two years after they first met.

However, the duo sparked breakup rumors in February when Fox deleted all photos of her with her fiancé on her social media and cryptically captioned a post, “You can taste the dishonesty/ it’s all over your breath.”

She was also seen without her engagement ring that month, but they seem to be working on their relationship as they were spotted visiting a couple’s counselor’s office soon after.

Sources told Page Six exclusively at the time that things got tense for the pair when she allegedly found “suspicious” texts and DMs on Kelly’s phone.

However, Fox denied that MGK had cheated on her.

“There has been no third party interference in this relationship of any kind. That includes, but is not limited to…actual humans, DMs, AI bots or succubus demons,” she wrote on Instagram on Feb. 19.

In April, the couple was spotted vacationing in Hawaii together, seemingly signaling a reconciliation. But sources claim Fox is making the “Bloody Valentine” singer “work for it.”

“They are slowly working on reconciling but he’s totally in the dog house still,” a source told People this month.

The insider added that is doing “whatever he can” to officially win Fox back.

MGK has a history of acting out in public. He notoriously smashed a champagne glass into his face at a restaurant in June 2022, which caused him to gush blood everywhere.

He later explained that he was just trying to get the crowd’s attention.

That same evening, the “Emo Girl” crooner was seen yelling at a crew member during his concert at MSG before smashing a guitar angrily on stage.

MGK has been vocal in the past about his struggles with mental health and substance abuse. He admitted in his Hulu documentary, “Life in Pink,” that he even once threatened to shoot himself in the mouth while he was on the phone with Fox.

The “My Ex’s Best Friend” artist’s rep did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 3:32 PM

She never became Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 3:39 PM

They weren't "fighting over" her, OP, ya maroon.

Her BF flipped out. That's a one sided thing. Also, there wasn't any actual fighting.

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!