Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘General Hospital’ star Tyler Christopher arrested over ‘intoxicated’ airport nap: report.

Actor Tyler Christopher was arrested after allegedly passing out drunk at a South Carolina airport Friday.

The “General Hospital” star, 50, was handcuffed after cops received reports of a man snoozing on the ground at the American Airlines terminal, TMZ reports.

Cops told the outlet that the incident was alcohol-related, and officers proceeded to approach the actor and wake him.

He ultimately missed his flight and was booked for public intoxication, the outlet adds.

Christopher reportedly displayed clear signs of intoxication and was “unable to care for himself.”

Page Six has reached out to Christopher’s reps for comment.

It’s not the first time he’s had a run-in with the law for a similar instance.

In November 2019, he spent his 47th birthday behind bars when he was arrested for public intoxication at his residence in Martinsville, Indiana.

TMZ reported at the time that an Uber driver called the police after he dropped off Christopher at home, and the actor was allegedly passed out and urinated himself.

He was accused of “harassing, annoying or alarming another person” while in a state of intoxication caused by alcohol or a controlled substance.

It was his second public intoxication incident that month.

Christopher is best known for playing Nikolas Cassadine on “General Hospital” from 1996 to 2016. He is also known for his role of Stefan DiMera on “Days of Our Lives.”

Christopher is married to auto racing pit reporter Brienne Pedigo. They share a 10-year-old son, Greysun James, and a 4-year-old daughter, Boheme.

He was previously married to “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria from 2002 to 2004.

It comes just weeks after “General Hospital” star Haley Pullos was arrested after allegedly driving under the influence and causing a car accident that left one person severely injured.

The actress — known for playing Molly Lansing-Davis on the ABC show — drove into oncoming traffic on a freeway in Pasadena, Calif., on April 29, according to a police report obtained by TMZ.

She was reportedly going 60 mph when she swerved and flew over a barrier before hitting another car head-on.

Pullos, 24, was stuck inside her totaled vehicle and unable to exit when authorities arrived, according to the outlet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 14, 2023 12:35 AM

Is napping while drunk a crime?

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 11:39 AM

[quote]TMZ reported at the time that an Uber driver called the police after he dropped off Christopher at home, and the actor was allegedly passed out and urinated himself.

What a classy guy!

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 11:53 AM

That's sad for everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 12:00 PM

I had no idea this guy was married to Eva Longoria.

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2023 12:12 PM

He was there to pick up Haley Pullos.

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 12:27 PM

Is this the guy who was fired from GH?

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2023 1:03 PM

He looks like George Santos.

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2023 1:15 PM

[quote]He looks like George Santos.

Maybe I Am, I Mean...maybe he is!

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2023 1:17 PM

It’s such a shame. Passed out on the floor when he could’ve been down at the baggage carousels picking up a lovely new summer suitcase.

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2023 1:29 PM

Man...I've been rooting for him to get better...addiction is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2023 1:31 PM

That's too bad that he got chubby. I hope things improve. He has great eyebrows if that's helpful.

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2023 1:53 PM

He's a shoe-in for a George Santos movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2023 2:01 PM

That is sad. He killed his career because of his alcoholism. He was given several chances and could not stay clean.

by Anonymousreply 13May 31, 2023 2:46 PM

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 14May 31, 2023 2:50 PM

He was The Sex when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2023 2:51 PM

[quote] Is this the guy who was fired from GH?

Not sure about GH, but he was fired from DOOL for being drunk on-set.

by Anonymousreply 16May 31, 2023 3:02 PM

[quote]He's a shoe-in

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2023 3:07 PM

What is George Santos doing in the picture?

😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 18May 31, 2023 3:25 PM

r18

by Anonymousreply 19May 31, 2023 3:26 PM

He got phat!

by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2023 3:27 PM

Father remains a disappointment!

by Anonymousreply 21May 31, 2023 3:35 PM

Remember when Elizabeth cheated with him on Lucky?

by Anonymousreply 22May 31, 2023 3:37 PM

What has the world come to? Can't a guy just get drunk at an airport or pee on the backseat of an Uber?

by Anonymousreply 23May 31, 2023 3:42 PM

"They share a 10-year-old son, Greysun..."

When you bestow infant names under the influence of alcohol, you hurt us all.

by Anonymousreply 24May 31, 2023 3:43 PM

Tyler was also engaged to Vanessa Marcil for a while. I loved him on GH.

He looks very bloated... hope he can recover from this.

by Anonymousreply 25May 31, 2023 3:46 PM

He's not that sexy. Not even in that 'shirtless' video. I'd pass...

by Anonymousreply 26May 31, 2023 3:47 PM

DOOL?

by Anonymousreply 27May 31, 2023 4:44 PM

Is fat face MAGA Steve Burton back on GH? Geary and Benard really took that show over, back in the day - I think Maurice is still on it and does a blog about mental health (he's bipolar). Did I mention I hated Burton? He used his fan meetups to hawk Goji Berry juice or some such shit to his eager-to-please-him audience. Shithead grifter.

And I didn't know Tyler was on Days of our Lives, R27. I didn't know that show was even still going. I wonder what the ratings are for soaps these days.

by Anonymousreply 28May 31, 2023 5:04 PM

* Not blog - "pod cast". I fucking can't keep up with all this media shakeup shit.

by Anonymousreply 29May 31, 2023 5:04 PM

Was just thinking of Tyler a few days ago, wondering if he'd fallen off the wagon.

Obviously he did.

by Anonymousreply 30May 31, 2023 5:19 PM

R28 They created a role for him on DAYS after he was fired from GH. A really choice role, too (with the fabulous Louise Sorel as his mother).

But his alcohol problems resurfaced and he had to be carried out of the DAYS studio at one point, so he was immediately fired.

by Anonymousreply 31May 31, 2023 5:20 PM

Here's Maurice Benard's podcast interviewing Tyler about his alcoholism and being fired from GH and then Days for being drunk on the set of both shows.

It's an hour long podcast from March 2022. Quite interesting, but Tyler doesn't sound too convincing in his sobriety.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 31, 2023 5:23 PM

This thread reminds me of the Jonathan Rhys Meyers and the lengthy discussions about why he couldn't get on a flight without getting bombed at the airport. To his credit, I don't know that he ever passed out on the floor & pissed on himself

by Anonymousreply 33May 31, 2023 5:26 PM

It sounds like more than just napping at the airport, more like he peed or shit himself.

by Anonymousreply 34May 31, 2023 5:29 PM

[quote]I had no idea this guy was married to Eva Longoria.

It helps explain why he became a raging drunk.

by Anonymousreply 35May 31, 2023 5:33 PM

TMZ says it happened at the airport in Burbank in Southern California on May 25.

Page Six just says it was a South Carolina airport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 31, 2023 5:35 PM

[quote]Tyler was also engaged to Vanessa Marcil for a while. I loved him on GH.

That chick has literally fucked and sucked 80% of the male population in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 37May 31, 2023 5:39 PM

I'd sooner believe TMZ, because some stupid PageSix intern probably read "Southern California" as "South Carolina."

by Anonymousreply 38May 31, 2023 5:55 PM

r38

by Anonymousreply 39May 31, 2023 6:26 PM

California, Carolina. Tomato, tomahto.

by Anonymousreply 40May 31, 2023 6:52 PM

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 41May 31, 2023 6:59 PM

Love drunk messes!

by Anonymousreply 42May 31, 2023 6:59 PM

R1 Where have you been? This is the USA. EVERYTHING is a crime.

by Anonymousreply 43May 31, 2023 7:02 PM

R40 r41

by Anonymousreply 44May 31, 2023 7:06 PM

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, EITHER BLOCK SOMEONE AND IGNORE THEM ALL TOGETHER ***OR*** unblock them and get over your prissiness about their posts.

Clogging up a post like R44 is doing because precious little princess can't live a second without seeing all the posts is annoying as FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 45May 31, 2023 7:11 PM

R45.

by Anonymousreply 46May 31, 2023 7:17 PM

*hiccup*

by Anonymousreply 47May 31, 2023 7:21 PM

There's always "Death of a Salesman" at the Opa Locka, "Florida's Finest Play House."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 31, 2023 7:31 PM

I hate the way this culture hooks us on alcohol and the joys of consuming it then wags a finger and throws you in the hoosegow for becoming addicted. This guy was passed out and hurting no one. At most he should be fined for costs related to his care and removal from the premises. His other crime is peeing in an Uber and consequently being arrested in his home. Lesson learned. Drive drunk.

"He was accused of “harassing, annoying or alarming another person” while in a state of intoxication caused by alcohol or a controlled substance." Funny, cuz these actions seem perfectly legal if you're sober.

by Anonymousreply 49May 31, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote]"He was accused of “harassing, annoying or alarming another person” while in a state of intoxication caused by alcohol or a controlled substance." Funny, cuz these actions seem perfectly legal if you're sober.

👍👍👍👍

by Anonymousreply 50May 31, 2023 8:10 PM

R47.

by Anonymousreply 51May 31, 2023 8:52 PM

Back in the day, I would have let him drench me with his beer piss.

by Anonymousreply 52May 31, 2023 9:59 PM

r52

by Anonymousreply 53May 31, 2023 10:23 PM

Beer piss??

by Anonymousreply 54May 31, 2023 10:42 PM

He was hot when he first came on the show (1997?) in either his late teens or early 20s. People made fun of his duck lips, but I think he was hot AF. Then he started getting roided out, then came a canopy of hideous tattoos covering his body, and finally the bloat from alcoholism. He had a promising career that went straight down the shitter. When he was married to Eva Longoria, it was SHE who was marrying up. For what it's worth, he's really been the one and only Nikolas Cassadine for me.

by Anonymousreply 55May 31, 2023 11:25 PM

R45 - While I agree with you completely, you could also just block that idiot. I did, and cut the thread by a third.

by Anonymousreply 56May 31, 2023 11:27 PM

He can't handle work and apparently can't handle unemployment. He is too old for this BS. He is 50 years old with young kids. No Sympathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 1, 2023 2:12 AM

R56

by Anonymousreply 58June 1, 2023 3:31 AM

Yikes. I had forgotten that Steve Burton was fired for being an anti-vaxxer. And I didn't remember that he announced he was separated from his wife and she was expecting another man's child - what class!

Wonder if he still has a home in Nashville?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 1, 2023 4:04 AM

R59 = He is currently stinking up DAYS as Jason Clone Harris..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60June 1, 2023 4:31 AM

Sad, very sad. He has made a big mess of his life. He had a successful career and wife but lost it all due to his alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 61June 1, 2023 4:44 AM

[quote]That chick has literally fucked and sucked 80% of the male population in Hollywood.

That's probably why she doesn't have to work anymore and still lives a luxurious lifestyle

by Anonymousreply 62June 1, 2023 5:01 AM

This dude works on a soap opera. Of course SC stands for Southern California. What the hell would he be in South Carolina for?

by Anonymousreply 63June 1, 2023 5:26 AM

R62 plus, she dated women too.

by Anonymousreply 64June 1, 2023 6:22 AM

Scott & Missy Reeves are close pals with Steve Burton.....which all tracks.

by Anonymousreply 65June 1, 2023 7:09 AM

R53 and R58, why are you doing that? You're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 66June 1, 2023 7:33 AM

It's a shame how much he has deteriorated.

He was kind of hot when he was younger:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67June 1, 2023 7:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 1, 2023 7:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 1, 2023 7:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 1, 2023 7:56 AM

R66.

by Anonymousreply 71June 1, 2023 8:06 AM

1996 VIDEO. General Hospital. Tyler Christophers first appearance as Nikolas Cassadine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 1, 2023 8:45 AM

It surprises me that people are saying things like "no sympathy." Addiction is fucking HARD. It sucks. I hope he's able to find his way. His emotional final scene with Jonathan Jackson, where he helped write his dialog and was legit crying shows me there is humanity there. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 73June 1, 2023 8:55 AM

I am willing to give him 200 dollars cash and a 50 dollar gift card to Larrys Liquor Store. Or is the Emmy at the Pawn Shop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 1, 2023 8:55 AM

Ack, 74 posts later and nobody noticed this?

[QUOTE]In November 2019, he spent his 47th birthday behind bars when he was arrested for public intoxication at his residence in [bold]Martinsville, Indiana.[/bold]

I was in Bloomington about 17 miles away in grad school nearly 30 years ago. Martinsville is halfway between Bloomington and Indianapolis and was/is distinguished by a Larry Bird auto dealership and being the seat of the KKK in So Central Indiana. I have so many stories to tell about the area. From what I gather, Indiana has gotten worse. Even Bloomington no longer has a Democratic congressional rep, though I don't know if it's through gerrymandering.

by Anonymousreply 75June 1, 2023 9:18 AM

He did that wife swap show awhile back with Ronn Moss.

His schtick was that he was a health nut into clean living and eating.

by Anonymousreply 76June 1, 2023 11:55 AM

[quote]His schtick was that he was a health nut into clean living and eating.

Just proves how REAL reality TV really is.

by Anonymousreply 77June 1, 2023 12:01 PM

[QUOTE] Is this the guy who was fired from GH?

Dear, you'll need to be more specific.

by Anonymousreply 78June 1, 2023 12:09 PM

[quote] He was kind of hot when he was younger:

KINDA?!! Those are some mighty high standards you hold. Thanks for the photos, however. I need to lie down now.

by Anonymousreply 79June 1, 2023 12:13 PM

R66 just FF and block that prisspot.

by Anonymousreply 80June 1, 2023 2:10 PM

The sad thing is I think GH gave him several chances, several more than he may have gotten elsewhere. People there really cared about him.

Two of his cousins also appeared on the show. One played handsome big oaf Milo. That one now sells real estate, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 1, 2023 2:14 PM

I'm with r79, that's not kind of hot, that IS hot.

by Anonymousreply 82June 1, 2023 6:16 PM

Are there any great natural beauties who weren't mind-fucked by being gorgeous? Everybody oo-ing and ah-ing. Being given roles over more talented auditions? Well, any kind of job is more likely to be given to a better looking applicant. And people after your ass everywhere you go.

How can you not let it go to your head - and fuck up your personality? Like when the looks start to fade, you need the rush of alcohol or drugs to get that feeling of superiority back that you grew up with. I remember Cher or somebody saying that after a concert, she'd go open the refrigerator door just to feel like the spotlight was on her again.

by Anonymousreply 83June 1, 2023 6:21 PM

Tyler was engaged to Vanessa Marcil for a while in the 90s, shortly after he joined GH. Both were on GH at the time.

It was Vanessa who convinced him to change his stage name from Tyler Baker to Tyler Christopher. His full name is Tyler Christopher Baker, but Vanessa thought Vanessa Christopher sounded better than Vanessa Baker. So at Vanessa's urging, he became Tyler Christopher. But of course, their engagement ended shortly after that.

Tyler was initially attracted to Eva Longoria because she resembled Vanessa. As I recall, Eva was cast as a Brenda lookalike for an episode or two on GH in a case of mistaken identity for Sonny after Brenda died. So the two met on the GH set and began dating.

by Anonymousreply 84June 1, 2023 6:25 PM

I really loved Vanessa on GH - her personality just popped! (I never watched her on BH90210 - not even Vanessa could make me watch that muck)

Go figure that I didn't mind the muck that was GH lol. But Luke and Laura - Sonny and Brenda - Alexis and Jax - the heyday imo.

by Anonymousreply 85June 1, 2023 6:28 PM

I used to work on Super Soap Weekend events. TC was a really nice guy, but partied a little harder than everyone else back then. Sounds like it has only gotten worse. Wishing him well.

by Anonymousreply 86June 1, 2023 7:00 PM

This incident would have killed any chance he had of returning to soaps.

I know some were hoping Frank would bring back Nikolas and cast Tyler in the part again. Don't know how seriously Frank was considering that (probably minimal chance) but this incident killed any chance of that happening.

by Anonymousreply 87June 1, 2023 11:00 PM

Frank and others ptb probably were all too aware of Tyler's issues - before this happened.

by Anonymousreply 88June 1, 2023 11:27 PM

His celebrity wife swap is on Hulu.

He's a bit of a control freak (especially about his diet) but he doesn't come off as creepy as Ronn Moss.

Christopher's wife is really cool and cute. Very down-to-earth, I'm assuming she divorced him due to the drinking.

She can do much better than him.

by Anonymousreply 89June 4, 2023 3:50 AM

Why does he live in Martinsville, Indiana of all places?

by Anonymousreply 90June 4, 2023 4:00 AM

[Quote] It sounds inexpensive, R90. And he'd be a local celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 91June 4, 2023 2:32 PM

[quote]Why does he live in Martinsville, Indiana of all places?

In his State of Mind session with Maurice Benard, Tyler explained that after he was fired from Days and carted away, he was so out of it, he was incapable of taking care of himself. So, they had to find a guardian to take care of him. And the only person who stepped up was someone who lived in Martinsville, Indiana.

No idea who she is or why she would volunteer to take him in. Maybe she was a relative. Or maybe she was a fan. Anyway, as part of the guardianship, at least according to Tyler, he was required to live with this person. Thus, he had to move to Martinsville.

by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2023 11:14 PM

I hope Martinsville is in a dry county.

by Anonymousreply 93June 5, 2023 3:32 AM

In depth story explaining the time while Tyler's sister was his legal guardian responsible for all his finances.

Brother and sister are now in a legal battle over how she spent the money during the two years she was his guardian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 14, 2023 12:23 AM

Unlike bankers, politicians, movie stars and royalty, who rarely get arrested for doing much worse things.

by Anonymousreply 95July 14, 2023 12:28 AM

[quote] ‘General Hospital’ star Tyler Christopher arrested

As he regained his senses he swears he heard this strange celestial music

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 14, 2023 12:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!