Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heads up, gays! Marjorie Taylor Greene has some thoughts on the sexual orientation she thinks you chose!

I fucking hate this twat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2023 2:56 PM

Her married alcoholic gold digHer should borrow some of Margie's Krylon and spray that gin blossom he calls a nose

by Anonymousreply 1May 31, 2023 12:32 AM

She's giving her audience what they want, like everyone in show business.

by Anonymousreply 2May 31, 2023 12:36 AM

When armed narcissistic drug addicts collide, you just know some terrible shit will happen. Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 3May 31, 2023 12:36 AM

Dumb argument, as if hets don't make their sexuality public with marriage, romance and sex on TV and the rest of it.

by Anonymousreply 4May 31, 2023 1:39 AM

[quote]“We simply believe that what you choose to do sexually is not your identity, and it shouldn’t be the face that you wear publicly.”

. . . she said with her fuck buddy at her side.

by Anonymousreply 5May 31, 2023 1:48 AM

No one gives a rat’s ass what this fucking bitch “thinks.” She is a horrible human being and as dumb as dirt.

Apologies to dirt.

by Anonymousreply 6May 31, 2023 2:41 AM

I heard that a Philippine shipping magnate purchased an option on her mummified web-toed feet should she die in a manner that would not damage said web-toed feet.

by Anonymousreply 7May 31, 2023 2:53 AM

Mannish looking cunt

by Anonymousreply 8May 31, 2023 2:59 AM

Fuck that spork toed cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9May 31, 2023 3:06 AM

The day I take any advice from that scrotal-skinned hag who is a pair of Walmart sunglasses and a Salvation Army outfit change away from being dead ringer for Dog the Bounty Hunter, is the day I pack it all in.

She can go fuck herself with her three inch clenis.

by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2023 3:10 AM

That video gave a nice close up of her hideous nose.

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2023 3:13 AM

[quote] “We simply believe that what you choose to do sexually is not your identity, and it shouldn’t be the face that you wear publicly.”

What does that even mean? Seriously, WHAT DOES THAT SHIT EVEN MEAN? Don't Show the Gay? Stop Looking Gay? Butch Your Face Up? Wipe the Cum Off Your Face Before Leaving the House?

Sweet Baby Jebus, I just want to beat that vile cunt into a persistent vegetative state. Is that too much to fucking ask in this world?

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2023 3:17 AM

The irony of posting that sitting next to her heterosexual(?) boyfriend makes it hysterical. I don’t wanna see that straight shit in my face!

by Anonymousreply 13May 31, 2023 3:23 AM

It was a sad day when all the carnies and grifters realized there was more dosh in politics. They got cozy and bold and I don’t think we’ll ever be able to roust ‘em now. We keep handing them the keys to the cities when we should be kicking their asses to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 14May 31, 2023 3:46 AM

R13 - too right.

$50 says he's busted in a rest-stop glory hole outside the Beltway by Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2023 4:02 AM

What happened to her tantric sex cult cosplaying boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 16May 31, 2023 2:06 PM

Is Marge a big drinker too? They both look like stewbums

by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2023 2:06 PM

Nice of the boyfriend to comb his hair for the occasion

by Anonymousreply 18May 31, 2023 2:07 PM

It means they want us to stay closeted, R12. They want to take us back to about 1950 in terms of gay acceptance. No gay marriage, gay sex criminalized and gay peopled jailed and given incriminating criminal records that follow them for life, zero representation outside of propaganda films that cast us as sexual predators, and hollywood garbage where we're always a crazed, murderous villain.

I think it's crystal clear what they mean. They mean what they've always meant: total gay erasure.

by Anonymousreply 19May 31, 2023 2:51 PM

Dominionists (which have infiltrated government on all levels) want gays torture killed by stoning like in the old testament. Adulterers too, so watch your wide asses Margie and pals.

by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2023 2:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!