Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When you first came out did you become a whore?

Eve since I came out I just feel so liberated. And yes I’ve been a bit of whore lately. I always am responsible safety wise for the most part. The thrill is just so much fun, especially straight guys who let you blow them because you look like a male model and are discreet. I love my life.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 7:40 PM

Another Meth user posting delusions on Datalounge. Groundbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 7:13 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 7:16 PM

[quote] I love my life.

We know, Ms. Roberts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 7:17 PM

OP- I can tell that when you came out

You were a WHORE darliln.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 7:18 PM

you should enjoy your youth and fuck as many as possible, in a responsible manner of course. You are only young once. have a great life OP

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 7:32 PM

Oh God yes. I was 17 and a freshman at college. After my mother and I had "the talk". Actually the talk consisted of her just coming right out and asking, "your friend Rick, I really like him, he's such a nice guy. Now is he your friend or your boyfriend?". After I got over the shock, and we hashed out all the particulars, and me saying I didn't tell her sooner because I didn't want her to be ashamed of me, she said "sweetheart, it takes all kinds to make up this world and there is absolutely nothing you could tell me that would make me ashamed of you". I was already "gettin' busy with the boys" at school albeit with a little guilt at times, but my mother's approval of my sexual being released me from my bonds and my loins were set alite. And they stayed on fire for the next 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 7:32 PM

[quote]because you look like a male model

As fucking if you look like a model, bitch. EST if I ever saw one.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 7:35 PM

Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 7:38 PM

R1 I haven’t touched meth in years. I swear. I only tried it once while I was on Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 7:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!