Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blondie heads to Prison

Why were Dataloungers so sure she wouldn’t serve.

What she did was very very serious. She duped investors who could have been investing $$$ and resources in startups that saved lives. No different from cyber bank robbing or mugging someone on the street putting them under, stealing their kidney and then releasing them to Central Park, weary and delirious.

I hope the ho becomes the prison bride of a big burly Stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2023 9:09 PM

She’s going to spend the next 11 years with her head buried in some fat murderer’s smelly, hairy pussy.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 6:55 PM

She couldn't run a comb through her hair?

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 6:56 PM

Interviewed inmates say they cannot wait “to be her friend” once she arrives.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 6:57 PM

Jen Shah from the Housewives of Salt Lame City is in the same prison.

I hope they end up in rival cliques; I bet Jen is running the show in there now.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 6:58 PM

Orange is the New Black, the Enron edition.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 7:01 PM

She's probably grateful not to have to deal with her spawn for the next decade.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 7:03 PM

I don't get the hatred for this person.

But then I was smart enough not to invest in her hair brained scheme.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 7:04 PM

She'll get out early

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 7:04 PM

R7 I started reading the book on her deception. What she did was really really bad. She is no different than a crack cocaine dealer. Actually worst because at least they aren’t fraudulent. She manipulated science and could have potentially got people killed.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 7:09 PM

And OP she duped a national drugstore chain into rolling this out in at least one state. Customers of the drugstore were given false blood test result that had an impact on whether they did or did not seek medical treatment. This was the more serious crime than deceiving VCs and other investors.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 7:13 PM

She looks joyous going in because it's more of a social club than a prison, really. Much like Trump's former lawyer or that pharma douche bro, she'll be able to accomplish a lot while in there.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 7:41 PM

Isn't it a not warm for a cashmere cardigan?

I guess a t-shirt wouldn't exude the same status.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 7:44 PM

^ a bit warm--fucking autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 7:45 PM

It’s gonna be a very long time before another Silicon Valley snot dares to wear a black turtleneck on any day other than Halloween. She should have to pay restitution to Issey Miyake along with the $452M she owes to Rupert Murdoch, Betsy DeVos, and the other rich guys she defrauded.

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 7:45 PM

R11 I heard a lot of the country club prisons for the rich are a myth. Yep the security might be tighter and no male rape but most of the equipment is broken or outdated. The myth stemmed from prisons located on military bases nearby pools, golf courses. But none of the prisoners have access to that.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 7:47 PM

R14, hilarious. Love you.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 7:48 PM

r15 Cohen wrote a book and played tennis in the slammer all the time. Many might be a myth, but some really are that outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 7:56 PM

R17 Lots of inmates write books. Trust me the tennis balls are deflated and the racquets torn.

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 7:59 PM

Well, now she has time to finish that Stanford degree she was too effing smart to actually attempt. I'm wondering how an orange jumpsuit and a mortarboard would look together.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 8:37 PM

She can, apparently, use her prison work earnings to buy an MP3 player at the prison commissary.

Which begs the question: What will she put on her iPod?

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 8:41 PM

R20 Criminal by Fiona Apple.

by Anonymousreply 21May 30, 2023 8:53 PM

[quote]Orange is the New Black, the Enron edition.

Blondie favors classic black and white parallel lines.

by Anonymousreply 22May 30, 2023 8:57 PM

I think this is kind of a country club as far as prisons go. No bars, minimum security, three hots and a cot, complimentary muff-diving sessions...

by Anonymousreply 23May 30, 2023 9:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!