Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever used the term “puny cocklet” at work?

How would you?

by Anonymousreply 18March 23, 2024 6:21 PM

No you insufferable cunt. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 5:25 PM

Never used it anywhere, and don't imagine I ever will. It just seems a bit of DL language that some DLers cling to like their love for cheesy1980s TV series. Cak, graxy, WHET, BEARKING!, etc.

In what kind of workplace do you think the phrase would be fitting?

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 5:29 PM

I only ask because at a meeting yesterday, a partner’s imbecile son insisted on sharing an elaborate report (for which he couldn’t even get his PowerPoint presentation to load.) Then he swerved into a lengthy, ill-prepared opinion as to where the company should be headed.

I eventually was surprised to hear myself say, “Put your puny cocklet away, Eric. No one has time for this now.”

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 5:38 PM

Not at work, but at home, particularly in the bedroom, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 5:51 PM

Whenever they hire a new guy, I gossip to everyone that he has the biggest cock that I’ve ever seen.

This quickly outs all the other gay men in the office.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 6:00 PM

How you say in Slovenian?

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 6:02 PM

Yes, but I work in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 6:03 PM

I honestly cannot imagine any scenario where I would use the term "puny cocklet", either at work or anywhere else, even a bath house. The only situation I can imagine using it would be in the course of an encounter with Josh Hawley

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 6:08 PM

Braised Ligurian Rabbit

with Black Truffle Mousseline & Puny Cocklet Gastrique

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 6:17 PM

What’s up, Doc? 🥕

by Anonymousreply 10May 31, 2023 10:49 AM

Nah, “babydick” is the go-to phrase at the office…

by Anonymousreply 11May 31, 2023 11:08 AM

“I’ll have the grilled halloumi salad with a side of babydick.”

by Anonymousreply 12May 31, 2023 11:21 AM

Only when I'm asking my orange daddy to rail me harder. It's a shame I can't feel when its in, but at least I can smell his macho odor!

by Anonymousreply 13May 31, 2023 12:00 PM

With my johns, yes.

by Anonymousreply 14May 31, 2023 12:12 PM

No, and you didn’t say it either, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2023 12:28 PM

I like the way SBT works the phrase into his Extraordinarily Suprising Tales (or should that be "tails")

by Anonymousreply 16March 22, 2024 5:13 PM

SBT?

by Anonymousreply 17March 22, 2024 8:14 PM

SBT = Shit Brickhouse Troll

His EST's usually involved sensational sexual details, including SBT being humiliated for his "puny cicklet"

by Anonymousreply 18March 23, 2024 6:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!