Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kimberly Gargoyle threatens DeSantis : 'You Are Going to Get Hurt Badly'

Former Fox News employee Kimberly Guilfoyle has launched her own attack against Ron DeSantis for entering the 2024 election race.

Guilfoyle, known for her outspoken tendencies, voiced her views via Newsmax. "You're gonna run against Donald Trump? You are going to get hurt and damaged, badly. That is the problem," she said.

"So, by the time Trump is done – we saw this before, 16 people, one after the next, fell off the stage – you're gonna end up in the junkyard, and you're not gonna be in good shape for 2028," she continued in her tirade.

Guilfoyle was also a prominent figure in the media and left Fox News in 2018 after being accused of sexual harassment by one of her assistants.

No word if Gargoyle is threatening to 'hurt DeSantis' by suffocating him with her faux breasts, or by forcing him to smell her dirty cooch. But she has something planned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2023 3:34 AM

😱😱😱😱🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 4:43 PM

Trump is going to exposed this closet case. Watch and see.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 4:53 PM

Such a delicate flower, our Kimbo.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 4:56 PM

I'm ready for a Kimberly-Casey bitchfight!

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 5:00 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 5:02 PM

I wanna see the bitchfight between Kimberly - Melania - Casey - Lara !

A new reality series - 'The Real Housewives of the Republican Party'.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 5:21 PM

How much does Kimberly miss Gavin Newsom’s cock?

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 5:30 PM

She’s a joke. DeSantis will mop the floor with her and junior.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 5:33 PM

[quote]"So, by the time Trump is done – we saw this before, 16 people, one after the next, fell off the stage

I know it's highly unlikely, but I would laugh my ass off if this didn't repeat and Trump fell off the cliff early on in the race.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 5:45 PM

Death threat-ish.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 6:01 PM

Melania wouldn't bother breaking a nail fighting with anyone, R6.

Can Marge or Lauren take her place?

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 7:19 PM

Her pussy is going squirt his eyes out

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 7:33 PM

She is correct. Anusface is going to take him out on his way down the shitter. It's going to be both violent and glorious to watch.

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 7:59 PM

Ron DeSatanist is YOUNG, tan and has a big dick. He's going to win on those checkpoints, not ugly old sow Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 8:48 PM

You're a sad little bitch, R14

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 11:03 PM

I hope Dump exposes something huge on DeSaturd that causes irreparable damage and knocks him completely out of contention. And then that Dump gets more charges laid against him. And maybe finally gets convicted of something that precludes him becoming president.

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 11:11 PM

FOODFIGHT!!!

by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2023 12:00 AM

I thought the GOP was opposed to drag queens? Miss Kimberly Slut, shantay away.

by Anonymousreply 18May 31, 2023 12:03 AM

R18, Kim and Melania are the only drag queens we're fine with

by Anonymousreply 19May 31, 2023 12:04 AM

Donnie and Ronnie will be like two hogs, fighting over that last bucket of slop that is the GQP nomination in the shitpen of the today's Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2023 12:06 AM

Don’t forget alternative drag queens Kellyanne Manway and Sarah Huckleberry Flanders

by Anonymousreply 21May 31, 2023 12:06 AM

It's a nest of vipers in Floriduh. There's Rhonda, Orange Turd, Marco Rubio (who will cut a bitch on his way to the foam party). Charlie Crist is bearded up and ready to rumble. It's just a sewer down there, so that's fun.

by Anonymousreply 22May 31, 2023 12:07 AM

Is the dirt on Ron that he is bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 23May 31, 2023 12:08 AM

She’s going to waft the fumes from her pussy in his general direction.

by Anonymousreply 24May 31, 2023 12:19 AM

Rumors swirl in that direction, R23, but I don't believe them. He may want to but Rhonda doesn't have the backbone to actually do anything about it. He's a chickenshit in white go-go boots.

by Anonymousreply 25May 31, 2023 12:22 AM

[quote]Ron DeSatanist is YOUNG, tan and has a big dick.

Does that turn you on, Little Marco?

by Anonymousreply 26May 31, 2023 7:33 AM

[quote]16 people, one after the next, fell off the stage

Or out of a window. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 27May 31, 2023 10:18 AM

Whenever I look at Kimberly I want to wash my face. Such a dated unflattering look she’s got going on. She needs a make over.

Also, yawn. Nobody gives a shit about you Kim. So desperate to remain relevant she’ll willingly spend time with Junior. Then again, the coke is probably free.

by Anonymousreply 28May 31, 2023 10:36 AM

I hope Gargoyle is not just talking out her ass. Maybe the Trump camp has legitimate dirt on Rhonda.

by Anonymousreply 29June 1, 2023 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!