Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DeSantis' Disney fight blows up major Florida real estate projects: Wall Street Journal

Not just a fat, fascist but an INCOMPETENT, fat fascist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 2:21 PM

[quote]“Its pullout could contribute to a glut of homes in the community,” the Journal reported.

So many people are pouring into Florida I don't think they need worry.

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 11:56 AM

If you want to play the blame game, put the blame directly on the shoulders of the trannies and drag queens. It's worked wonders for me, so far.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 11:56 AM

On the other hand Disney Pride products are selling like hotcakes. I also saw some “don’t say DeSantis” t-shirts in the parks although those aren’t official merchandise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 12:00 PM

Don't fuck with me, Rhonda, this isn't my first rodeo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 12:00 PM

OP this happened two weeks ago and there are several threads about it

What the hell is wrong with you

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 12:01 PM

Wrong with me? I'm enjoying that he's fucking up so spectacularly, R5.

Thanks for the info on the other threads. I'll attempt to track them down.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 12:08 PM

For OP / R6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 12:14 PM

Have your coffee R5. OP has published what appears to be a newer story about the domino effect of Disney’s pulling out of the Florida development deal.

Maybe all of the folks who are so angry about “wokeness” can move to Florida and make all of their former states purple-y (or even blue)! And then Florida can become its own country. Or part of Cuba. I’m not sure exactly what they’re looking for. Maybe they’ll let Putin annex them, as they seem to really like him.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 12:16 PM

I received an unsolicited call inviting me to have a ticket to an upcoming DeSantis event in a neighboring town. I did not ask to be on any GQP contact list. I ripped into that fascist-supporting campaign huz. She won’t phone me again.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 1:51 PM

Dwellers of The Villages and the Cuban communities have turned Florida more red.

Florida has regressed to a crime-ridden, trashy dump. It was once a decent vacation destination.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 2:05 PM

Another Repuglican with an ANUS MOUTH

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!