Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

June is nearly upon us, and you know what that means....

We all have to bow down and thank Marsha and Sylvia for our very existence.

I wish someone could put me in cryosleep for the whole month of June so I could skip having people like Sarah Silverman try to explain my history to me.

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 9:14 PM

June gloom?

by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 7:06 AM

It a not hot boy summer for me.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 7:24 AM

Just cut it out with your anti-trans trolling on here OP. You're a pack of nauseating, batshit insane cunts.

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 8:45 AM

So wanting to see our history remembered correctly is "anti-trans trolling?" If you could leap that far in real life you'd be a superhero.

But you're not.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 2:21 PM

I really cringe at the rewriting of Stonewall and the history of the gay liberation movement in general. It’s a lost cause, too many of the alphabet soup have already been brainwashed. I just avoid the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 2:22 PM

I still correct people. I'm not judging you or saying you're wrong for avoiding it, R5. I totally get it. It's like arguing with robots sometimes. But there are actually some people who don't know and are interested in the truth. Arguing with a puppet on twitter won't get you far, but I've met some younger people who I've sat down and explained the history of Stonewall to in a calm, rational manner. Hoping it made a dent.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 2:26 PM

Why does it feel like every month is June in this regard?

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 2:28 PM

Hahaha. W&W, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 2:31 PM

R6 Good for you. Perhaps I need to start making the effort again. This trend to rewrite history in entertainment is bleeding over to the real thing, and that is very frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 2:36 PM

No matter how many letters are added to the alphabet soup, you're still going to be you, so find the inner fortitude to rise above all the bs.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 2:39 PM

I will admit that a couple years or so, I did go off on Sarah Silverman on social media when she parroted the Marsha/Sylvia bullshit and told her to mind her own business if she wasn't going to bother to do any research. We don't need "allies" like her. But it just hit me wrong in the moment and really pissed me off. I'm sure she's still vomiting out her bullshit support and I made no impact there.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 2:41 PM

June is the beginning of " shoot a fag" month. In this environment, I would be very careful about going to a gay bar or any large gathering of gay people. I fear violence, since the MAGATs know there will be no repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 2:54 PM

I threw the first bottle.

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 3:35 PM

R12, you’re deranged.

by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 5:43 PM

[quote] In this environment, I would be very careful about going to a gay bar or any large gathering of gay people.

The activist fuckers deliberately throw chum in the water to incite the sharks and then the rest of us have to fear the repercussions of that.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 5:49 PM

If Marsha and Sylvia were so important, how come most people had never even heard of them until just a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 6:51 PM

The May gray has already done me in, r1.

by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 6:53 PM

Yeah, Marsha carefully put her rotary dial iPhone down before she threw the first brick while menstruating.

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 7:50 PM

If there isn't at least one relevant male celeb coming out this June, then I'm not interested at all on Pride Month.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 7:53 PM

It's here!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20June 1, 2023 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!