Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dare to bare: 20 of the world’s best nude beaches

From...Playa Naturista Chihuahua, Uruguay to Black’s Beach, San Diego, California to Anse de Grande Saline, St. Barts to Cap d’Agde beach, France...

Let's get naked!

Have you been to any of the 20 nude beaches on the list, or do you have any others to add to the list?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 1:44 PM

I have gone to Black's Beach in San Diego for years. It's a great place. It's quite a hike down--and then back up the cliff, but it's gorgeous and well worth the trip. Black's is one of the best beached to enjoy yourself just being naked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 30, 2023 3:31 AM

Add Ostia Beach in Rome, San Gregorio in Northern California an San Onofre in Southern California to the list.

by Anonymousreply 2May 30, 2023 3:33 AM

Limanakia, south of Athens, Greece. Not a sandy beach, but instead a naked escape on the rocks and cliff on the shore of the Aegean. Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3May 30, 2023 3:42 AM

R2, San Gregorio is breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 3:54 AM

The main trail going to Black's Beach is not the Ho Chi Minh Trail, that's further south and is a LOT more difficult and hazardous.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 5:03 AM

My favorite nude beach is gonna sound really funny. I grew up on the gulf coast, and I love the Gulf of Mexico, hate the oceans. The oceans are cold, the waves hit you too hard, but the Gulf of Mexico is blue, warm, and gentle. And the best place to go is to Pensacola Florida. So there are several miles of gay beaches as you drive east, and then you come to the end of the road and you have to get out of your car and walk another mile or so. But then you come to a chain-link fence that ends about 20 feet before the water. But once you cross the fence you were technically on Keesler Air Force Base. And before 9/11 they just didn’t give a fuck about who came on the base to use the beach. So the beach was a gay nude beach. Full of 25-year-old soldiers.

Best. Beach. Ever.

I loved going to that place. I haven’t been since before September 11, so I imagine they extended that fence well into the water and you can’t get on the base anymore, but when you could it was magic. Because it had dunes and naked soldiers, who were all up for stepping behind a dune for some fraternization.

That’s how I spent all my summer vacations in the 90s.

When I moved to the East Coast and had to go into the Atlantic, I absolutely fucking hated it. It was so cold in the middle of the summer, and the waves were so hard that every time I tried to stand up, I would get smashed in the back of the head and knocked back down. After about five minutes in the water, I didn’t wanna go back in and it was ugly and dark and gray and nothing like the blue waters of the gulf.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 5:43 AM

[quote] And the best place to go is to Pensacola Florida. So there are several miles of gay beaches

But can you say gay on a Pensacola, FL beach?

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 5:52 AM

Keesler Air Force Base is not in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 6:10 AM

[quote]But can you say gay on a Pensacola, FL beach?

You can just not to any primary school or college students I imagine. I think. I don’t know. Maybe you can’t. But you can still say naked and maybe even get naked.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 6:36 AM

R7 “I’m not gay! I’m not gay! I have a penis!”

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 6:48 AM

The stretch of beach between the Pines and Cherry Grove on Fire Island is supposed to be for nudists. I've never seen it very busy but, then again, I haven't been to F.I. many times.

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 1:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!