Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elizabeth Holmes to report to prison tomorrow, May 30

She was supposed to report in April but got a stay until tomorrow. Will she finally start that 11 year sentence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2023 2:17 AM

She was supposed to report April 27

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 10:34 PM

Was she the one married to Tom Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 11:01 PM

Haha, she'll be back when the kiddos are just starting puberty. She's missing all of the fun years and will be back just in time for the shit attitudes. Too bad, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 11:24 PM

Fucking finally. Wretched woman.

by Anonymousreply 4May 30, 2023 1:31 AM

There are photos in the DM yesterday of her always holding each of her children facing out, like they’re packages. They’re the least maternal holding my kid photos I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 5May 30, 2023 3:37 PM

It looks like she just reported to the prison in Texas. I hadn't realized she would be serving her time that far away from California. Do they make no effort to house federal inmates near their families?

Maybe it's a good thing she doesn't seem attached to her children. It will hurt less when their father finds them a 22 year old mommy when he starts over.

by Anonymousreply 6May 30, 2023 6:08 PM

Lol r6. I wish that for her. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 6:21 PM

[quote]Do they make no effort to house federal inmates near their families?

Why should she be given any consideration at all? Although maybe she'd prefer Folsom Women's Facility in Folsom, CA.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 8:48 PM

I wonder if she watched "Orange is the New Black" to prepare for her stay.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 8:50 PM

R8 In general it seems like it would be in children's best interests to have imprisoned parents close enough for frequent visitation, so I thought maybe it was a consideration made for those with young children.

However I'm the last person to shed a tear over Holmes and her situation, so whatever contributes to her punishment is icing on my schadenfreude cake. Seeing her finally face consequences is honestly good for my soul. She deserves more, frankly.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 11:20 PM

So happy for her. Not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 10, 2023 7:27 PM

Usually some effort is made to imprison the convict as near the family as possible. Increased family visitation is believed to reduce recidivism.

by Anonymousreply 12July 12, 2023 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!