Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WWYD Part 2 - Lets be all the suspicions and grudges we will hold until we die!

About our dear friends and family members. Who have been liars, thieves, betrayers and backstabbers! We have no proof but it had to be them. They know very well what they did and it's unforgivable.

I am the stolen Denny's coffee mug, the second favorite!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2023 5:53 AM

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 10:08 PM

I bought my mother an Elsa Peretti necklace for her 60th birthday. When she died, I wanted to keep it as a memento, but her best friend, who stayed in her bedroom for the funeral, took it. To add insult to injury, she claimed she had never seen my mother wearing such a necklace, which is a FOUL LIE. She also took my mother’s vintage Chanel purse. I don’t care so much about that, but her story for its disappearance was that my mother had sold it. My mother never sold anything, and she had shown it to another friend a few weeks before she died.

Today is the 9th anniversary of her death.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 10:16 PM

Some best friend! I hope you catch her with it

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 10:31 PM

I’m the mental character assassination you did when you thought your friend shafted you. And I’m the resultant guilt when you find the objet perdu exactly where you left it.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 10:35 PM

A friend of my sister asked me why I was fat and my sister was thin. That was 40 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 11:03 PM

Vintage Chanel purses are worth a lot nowadays. Many many thousands. Ask for it back.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 11:08 PM

Oh, I know, r6. But if she had asked, we would have said yes. My mother would probably prefer to have it used by her friend than sold. The friend did, however, present us with a list of things my mother “wanted her to have” on the day of the funeral. The necklace and the purse were not on the list.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 12:06 AM

wtf.......ASK FOR PROOF of such list...

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2023 4:37 AM

That's weird R7, Why do you think she didn't just put the necklace and purse on the list?

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2023 5:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!