Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Garner takes daughter Seraphina, Jennifer Lopez’s child Emme to Disneyland.

Let’s get loud for this blended family.

Jennifer Garner spent part of her Memorial Day Weekend at Disneyland on Sunday, along with her and ex Ben Affleck’s youngest daughter, Seraphina, and Jennifer Lopez’s child Emme.

The trio was spotted enjoying several rides and, at one point, the “Elektra” actress even stopped to take pictures of the kids together.

Garner, 51, dressed casually for her fun-filled day, wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt with a yellow smiley face on the front, jeans and sneakers.

The mom of three shares Violet, 17, Seraphina, 14, and son Samuel, 10, with Affleck, who is now married to Lopez.

The “On The Floor” singer shares twins Max and Emme, both 15, with ex-husband Marc Anthony.

Lopez, 53, and the “Vivir Mi Vida” singer, 54, ended their marriage in 2011, while Garner and Affleck, 50, called it quits after a decade of marriage in 2015.

Affleck tied the knot with Lopez in July 2022 in Las Vegas.

At the time, the “Enough actress said she and Affleck stood in line for their marriage license along with four other couples.

Since reuniting at the altar, Lopez and Affleck have been candid about bringing their families together.

Earlier this month, the “Hustlers” actress revealed how Emme — who Lopez refers to with “they/them” pronouns — and Max really feel about their new stepdad.

“They love Ben,” she said on the “Today” show on May 3. “He’s a wonderful, wonderful father. And a father figure to them as well, because he has his own three beautiful children, and then there’s us.”

The following day, Lopez also gave insight into Affleck and Garner’s co-parenting style, noting that he is an “amazing dad” to his three children.

“It brings tears to my eyes, he is honestly the best dad I have ever seen,” she said during a May 4 appearance on “The View,” explaining that the “Good Will Hunting” star has taught her new things about how to interact with their children.

“He’s such a brilliant guy anyway, and you can tell that when he had his kids he must have read every book and everything that you could possibly learn about children, and he applies it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 30, 2023 7:47 PM

Wow, these women (Garner & JLo) are really in a haze. Garner must be getting pretty good child support, coming in regularly. Good divorce settlement, as well. JLo is just kind of dumb and full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 6:01 PM

I see a trouple!

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 6:03 PM

Where's Violent Affleck?

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 6:04 PM

Slow news day OP?

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 6:05 PM

Jennifer Garner is just a nice person, R1. Why would she take out her issues with her ex on JLo's kid? They have daughters around the same age who get along, so she takes them both to Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 6:06 PM

Please, entertain us with more interesting news, r4.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 6:07 PM

What a fun-looking family. And how nice that those photos were able to be taken of this sweet, selfless actress and her extended brood.

Just being regular folks!

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2023 6:09 PM

Do these ladies talk about Ben’s game?

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2023 6:09 PM

Too bad JLo's kids took after Marc Anthony in the looks department. Imagine having JLo for a mother and ending up with that mug. No wonder she's a they.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2023 6:24 PM

Emme actually has her mother's original face.

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2023 6:26 PM

[quote]Too bad JLo's kids took after Marc Anthony in the looks department. Imagine having JLo for a mother and ending up with that mug. No wonder she's a they.

Wait, what?

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2023 6:31 PM

I think Emme has a nice face. Just bad gen z hair and style.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2023 8:09 PM

Emme already has grey roots. Poor kid!

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2023 8:16 PM

Side question: Why do people say things like, "She uses they/them pronouns" instead of "She refers to Emme as they"? We know they're pronouns. They/them is not a category of pronouns; those are literally just two pronouns that you've named. Obviously, I think all this pronoun business is tedious assholery, but at least learn to use English correctly to explain it.

by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2023 8:21 PM

R14 lower your expectations.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2023 8:22 PM

Why don't they like to be called "it"?

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2023 8:31 PM

Can't wait for Emme's book!

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2023 8:45 PM

I saw Jen Garner and her kids on a cable car in San Francisco about 10 years ago. She seemed like the sweetest mother alive.

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2023 10:30 PM

plenty of blended families get along just fine.

best way to do it.

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2023 10:35 PM

Eye roll. Why ? It's not like the kids are Ben's, This is just stupid and Jennifer Garner is soft. I know why Jlo hangs out with the Garner's kids, it's for papz attention and to buy Ben's love . But why is Garner doing it? Makes zero sense

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2023 10:39 PM

What's up with these Jennifer Garner threads? Boring frau mommy who does credit card T.V. ads. WYF.

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2023 10:41 PM

^WTF

by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2023 10:43 PM

That is JLOs original face!

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2023 10:50 PM

R9 you are a nasty vile person. You should be banned from the internet.

by Anonymousreply 24May 29, 2023 10:51 PM

Seriously? Seraphina? I need a sippypoo.

by Anonymousreply 25May 29, 2023 10:52 PM

the “Elektra” actress even stopped to take pictures of the kids together.…

What was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 26May 29, 2023 10:53 PM

{quote]Slow news day OP?

This

I am reminded though how Denise Richards took care of Charlie Sheen's kids when he was off the rails, so it is nice of her.

Also a complete photo op.

by Anonymousreply 27May 29, 2023 10:56 PM

It's so easy to ignore a thread, r27.

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2023 10:58 PM

Which one of the kids is Ben’s?

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2023 11:37 PM

At least these two thirsty hos consolidate their meaningless pap walks. Two for the price of one.

by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2023 11:41 PM

Is Ben's kid trans too?

by Anonymousreply 31May 29, 2023 11:41 PM

Aww she always looks so sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 30, 2023 12:14 AM

Is it not warm where these people are? Why are they wearing sweat shirts and sweaters at the end of may?

by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2023 12:37 AM

R33 Because it’s not warm and definitely not warm warm.

by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2023 12:45 AM

Everyone is always shitting on Garner saying the sweet genuine thing is just an act, but in that case she is certainly playing the long game. I cannot imagine this happening with any of my divorced friends, even the kindest among them.

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2023 12:48 AM

^ Publicity is a win/win for all of them. Up next? Reality show with their nepo kids.

by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2023 12:49 AM

The kids look thrilled

by Anonymousreply 37May 30, 2023 12:55 AM

Whether Garner's sweet image is an act or fake, I don't like it. She was a sweet doormat during a four-year divorce. Constantly pap'd going to church. Taking Ben for one last trip through the Jack in the Box drive-through. Meanwhile, he's constantly embarrassing her with new women and new shenanigans. What kind of example is that for girls and women.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2023 1:00 AM

James Garner named his daughter something stupid like Seraphina?

How disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 39May 30, 2023 1:06 AM

Step siblings who live in the same house often hang out with each other. This has been the status quo for some time among regular folk. Actually this is not even step. They are sisters. She wanted to hang with her sister and her mom knows the best interest of the children are at stake.

by Anonymousreply 40May 30, 2023 1:16 AM

She might as well have taken them to church, they look so bored.

by Anonymousreply 41May 30, 2023 1:16 AM

R38 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 42May 30, 2023 1:22 AM

r38 Jen clearly stopped giving a fuck about Ben MANY years ago, but she knows that's her kids father so she remained cordial. She is not pressed over his old ugly ass and knows she could score good young dick any time she wants it. That's power, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 43May 30, 2023 1:31 AM

R38 When you become a mother or woman then you answer that. Stop holding women to impossible standards that you don’t hold me.

Of course I will have to eat my words if you are a Frau.

by Anonymousreply 44May 30, 2023 1:36 AM

I can't visualize a conversation between the Jennifers. The slightly gawky frau Christian TV actress in mom jeans and the sassy latina vixen actress pop star baring her ass in stilettos just seems like such an unlikely interaction.

by Anonymousreply 45May 30, 2023 1:41 AM

This poor kid, already has grey hair and not even 16 yet. Does the kid go to school? I bet not Jlo is dumb.

Jen garner makes sure her kids are in school, attending their plays etc. Violent is already at college seraphina will be next. While emme will be on tik tok posing , sad.

by Anonymousreply 46May 30, 2023 1:44 AM

What is Violent's middle name? Assault?

by Anonymousreply 47May 30, 2023 1:46 AM

Emme looks fine. I can’t tell which one is Seraphina. Half of all teenage girls want to called “they/them” nowadays. It must be a stage.

by Anonymousreply 48May 30, 2023 2:02 AM

R45 You need to visit Spanish Harlem.

by Anonymousreply 49May 30, 2023 2:21 AM

[quote] [R38] Jen clearly stopped giving a fuck about Ben MANY years ago, but she knows that's her kids father so she remained cordial.

Except that, if you look at photos of the 2 of them (Ben & Garner) together during that time (divorce proceedings), she was still mooning over him. Staring into his eyes. Meanwhile, he looked totally checked-out and irritated by her.

by Anonymousreply 50May 30, 2023 2:29 AM

[quote]Actually this is not even step. They are sisters.

Who?

by Anonymousreply 51May 30, 2023 2:31 AM

I kind of love how frumpy Garner looks. It’s like she is the anti-J Lo (whom I just cannot with…)

by Anonymousreply 52May 30, 2023 2:48 AM

It's like Ben started with obvious, then tried boring frauen life and ended up where he really wanted. Fast life with the ostentacious glamour girl instead of the homely housewife suburban Karen in waiting.

by Anonymousreply 53May 30, 2023 2:59 AM

R53 There is nothing homely about Jennifer Garner. Nothing. Y’all got the game fucked up. And I’m impartial to JLO and think she’s beautiful but just because there are a million white chicas who like Jennifer Garner does not make her homely.

by Anonymousreply 54May 30, 2023 3:05 AM

This is from a few years ago, but when Jennifer Garner cleans up and glams up she can really look gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 30, 2023 3:19 AM

Jennifer Garner was always more than regular white girl pretty to me. She has great bone structure and expressive eyes and nice lips.

by Anonymousreply 56May 30, 2023 3:20 AM

looks like a young Bea Arthur at r52.

by Anonymousreply 57May 30, 2023 2:07 PM

^^^ Sorry, at r32.

by Anonymousreply 58May 30, 2023 2:08 PM

Why do beautiful women have children with ugly men? Your children will be ugly because ugly genes are stronger than beauty genes. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. Who did their daughter look like? All of Trumps attractive wives. Who does his children look like? You don't see gorgeous men with butt ugly women... very rarely. If you're a beautiful woman, then please find a handsome man to have children with. There are too many fugly people on this earth.

by Anonymousreply 59May 30, 2023 2:18 PM

I feel sorry for J-Lo's daughter; she's not fat, so there's that, but you can be J-Lo lets her know every chance she gets that she's not as attractive & will never be as hot as her mother. I know DL loves to slag on Jennifer & she is kind of the embodiment of a "frau", but she's appears to be a good parent, particularly next to Ben.

by Anonymousreply 60May 30, 2023 2:18 PM

Don't forget Blue Ivy, r59. What an unfortunate looking little girl.

by Anonymousreply 61May 30, 2023 2:20 PM

R59 Bobby Kristina was not ugly and believe it or not most filthy rich people aren’t as superficial as you basic broke thots. Bobby may not have been beautiful like her mom but she was cut and looked like a mix between both her parents. You think Queen Bey cares that y’all call her husband and daughter ugly. No QUEEN bey is not pretentious. This is the man she fell in love with and isn’t trying to create the most perfect human race. Unlike a lot of these blacks who had a thousand procedures to have more European features. The only thing fake on Bey is her hair.

by Anonymousreply 62May 30, 2023 2:25 PM

"No Queen bey is not pretentious" LOL!!!! Thanks for the belly laugh R62.

by Anonymousreply 63May 30, 2023 2:31 PM

R63 She really isn’t. Some of y’all have a broke mentality. Being a capitalist and super rich doesn’t make you pretentious. She is one of the most non pretentious in the industry. Thats why everyone from Hollywood to the soul legends love her. Why don’t you think you ever hear bad stories about Bey in the press. She isn’t the first to be this successful. Because she’s a sweetheart and not fkin fake or fake nice.

by Anonymousreply 64May 30, 2023 2:35 PM

As always, you lost me at Queen Bey, nut at r62.

by Anonymousreply 65May 30, 2023 2:48 PM

Stop calling this untalented, charisma free, 50-year-old woman Queen!

by Anonymousreply 66May 30, 2023 2:52 PM

R65 I don’t care where I lost you. You are deeply disturbed if you don’t understand.

by Anonymousreply 67May 30, 2023 2:53 PM

R66 I will never bow down to your sanctimonious hate. Never. Not in a million years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 30, 2023 2:55 PM

This is not a Beyonce thread, go away, cult.

by Anonymousreply 69May 30, 2023 3:02 PM

[quote]You are deeply disturbed if you don’t understand.

No, you are really disturbed (and hopefully under 17), if you keep calling some pop star "Queen."

by Anonymousreply 70May 30, 2023 3:04 PM

R38 the example is that women are not broken because others behave badly, that women are not responsible for other people's bad actions, that women can just look forward and march on despite the crazy in other people. Keep calm and carry on, focus on what you care about and smile and move on from the crazy circus.

by Anonymousreply 71May 30, 2023 3:05 PM

True ^. Besides which, is she supposed to let her children hate their father? She seems to be putting a good face on things and keeping a civil relationship with Affleck for their sake, trying to keep things as normal for them as possible.

by Anonymousreply 72May 30, 2023 4:53 PM

R70 What else would you call a cultural figure who single handily uplifted African women from the chains of post apartheid South Africa. While also campaigning American women, hell American people to move up the corporate ladder all while remaining patriotic. Who but Bey could heal a nation with her voice and garner millions of funds for Haiti earthquake victims. One day you will see the light my friend, one day.

by Anonymousreply 73May 30, 2023 4:57 PM

[quote] Step siblings who live in the same house often hang out with each other. This has been the status quo for some time among regular folk. Actually this is not even step. They are sisters.

They are step-sisters. After the divorce, they are not step-sisters.

by Anonymousreply 74May 30, 2023 4:59 PM

Right I keep forgetting Ben Affleck is not her dad.

by Anonymousreply 75May 30, 2023 5:11 PM

Marc Anthony is to blame for the average (not to say ugly), kids. He looks like a malnourished rat.

by Anonymousreply 76May 30, 2023 5:33 PM

I know, r73! Remember when they said she had to sit on the back of the bus and she said NO?

by Anonymousreply 77May 30, 2023 5:34 PM

R77 You dumb sarcastic ho. Rosa Parks was judged too.

by Anonymousreply 78May 30, 2023 5:43 PM

Kim Kartrashians spawn all look like her retarded slack-jawed ex-husband. Fug.

by Anonymousreply 79May 30, 2023 5:44 PM

Beyonce would never take the bus.

by Anonymousreply 80May 30, 2023 5:47 PM

I don't know much about Jennifer Garner as an actress, but she sure seems like a good egg from what I've learned about her on DL. She's scraped Affleck out of the gutter repeatedly--including post-divorce and is now taking in Lopez' fledgling.

by Anonymousreply 81May 30, 2023 5:48 PM

Blue Ivy League IS Jay Z.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 30, 2023 5:50 PM

We had a hilarious thread when Jennifer Garner drove an obviously shitfaced drunk Ben to rehab, they stopped at a drive thru on the way. He was in the backseat and looked completely annihilated.

by Anonymousreply 83May 30, 2023 5:52 PM

R80 Just for you dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 30, 2023 5:54 PM

R82 Beautiful brown skin. Will be the black Liza without the drama.

by Anonymousreply 85May 30, 2023 5:55 PM

Times must be hard for Garner. "Alias" was a long time ago. I hope Lopez and Affleck are paying her respectable hourly wage.

by Anonymousreply 86May 30, 2023 6:00 PM

Not only are they wearing sweaters in late May in southern CA, Lopez's daughter is wearing a holiday REINDEER sweater. WTF. Kids these days.

Affleck's middle girl (pictured here) and Lopez's non-binary child appear to have clicked pretty well since their fame whore parents re-hooked again last year. They seem close, Garner apparently was taking her daughter and other friends to DLand (there are other kids with them) and the girl probably asked if Emme (the stepsister) could come along too. No drama or games here.

by Anonymousreply 87May 30, 2023 6:02 PM

We have a Janbot, and a Beybot.

by Anonymousreply 88May 30, 2023 6:25 PM

87 It is unseasonably cool right now in SoCal.

by Anonymousreply 89May 30, 2023 6:27 PM

Damn, these kids look like they don't enjoy life.

Perhaps having J-lo and J. Garner as mothers is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 90May 30, 2023 7:44 PM

[quote]Perhaps having J-lo and J. Garner as mothers is dreadful.

Amateurs!

by Anonymousreply 91May 30, 2023 7:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!