Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be characters from the L&O franchises

I'm ADA Borgia. It's difficult to see in this trunk.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 5:51 PM

I’m Olivia Benson. I apologize that my beauty and sexual magnetism will blind thread readers from seeing the rest of the posts. It’s just something I have to live with.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 4:18 PM

I am Stabler's ass, the true star if these shows

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 4:20 PM

R1 you’re suckin’ air up your ass!

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 4:21 PM

I’m the oft repeated, “My God! We need some backup over here!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 8:24 PM

I'm Mike Cutter asking what did they expect...what did they reasonably expect?

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 8:30 PM

I'm Serena Southerlyn... surprise I'm a LESBIAN.

Yes, it was my final reveal to Arthur Branch who said he didn't care, but still, I was out of a job!

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 11:02 PM

I'm Detective Fontana. Don't worry; we're authorized.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2023 11:14 PM

Olibia. Olibia.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2023 11:17 PM

I'm Maria Recinos.

I just love Felippe's Boor-gers and chatting on el telefono with O-LEE-bee-a.

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2023 11:29 PM

I'm Liza as Mrs. Patsy Ramsey...

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 12:10 AM

most cringe moment ever R6

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 1:02 AM

I'm Chester Lake. I don't sleep at night. I walk the streets.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 1:03 AM

I'm Hudson University, the most dangerous school in America.

by Anonymousreply 13May 30, 2023 1:05 AM

I’m Speed Weed. With a name like that, I should’ve been a character on this show and not just a writer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 30, 2023 1:20 AM

I am Noah Benson. I am a pre-teen queen.

by Anonymousreply 15May 30, 2023 1:35 AM

I’m Rafael Barba and I’m a “little Spanish dandy”

by Anonymousreply 16May 30, 2023 1:39 AM

I'm Laura (Mayflower Madam) Winthrop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 30, 2023 1:45 AM

Hi, I'm Olivia. Here is what takes 10 minutes of every episode of SVU:

[quote] You are a victim! It's not your fault. No, really, it's not your fault. Really, you didn't ask for this. No, stop bl;aming yourself. It's ok to cry. It's ok to be mad. Stop blaming yourself!

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 1:48 AM

I’m Detective Goren and I’ve thought of EVERYTHING. And if I haven’t, I’ll happen to have a relative who taught me all about the precise esoteric specialty required to solve this episode’s case.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 7:49 AM

I'm detective Amanda Rawlings. My family is pure trash and I let them stab me in the back every chance they get.

I know that it's a day that ends in a Y, so that means, my sister Kim is busy scamming some man. Of course, I'm going to risk my job trying to get her out of trouble. And my moronic co-workers will risk their jobs in order to help us.

Now where's my Momma?

Momma? Where are you Momma?

Momma?

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 8:05 AM

HA! R19, very true.

I'm Donald Cragen... booted out of the mothership for the new and sexy and disturbing L&O: SVU. I knew Olibia and Stabler and Munch and others way, way, way back when

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2023 9:56 AM

I'm Lenny's ghost. And I could sing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 3:57 PM

I’m the bus. I’m needed in every episode but you rarely see me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2023 4:27 PM

I'm Tony Profaci... fellow NYPD dick, kind of a funny, often helpful character in the house, but actually a corrupt cop. Mike Logan figured me out, fingered me for my crimes and got to leave Staten Island and return to the big city

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!