Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Curious Case of Natalia Grace

What's up with that drama queen on his knees pounding his fists into the floor?

Starts tonight on ID.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2024 4:59 PM

Great link

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 3:37 PM

Yeah no shit R1. You wanna devlop that idea, OP? I came to see what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 3:57 PM

Google is sooooo hard!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 5:18 PM

And so is linking, for dumb cunt OP.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 5:31 PM

They started allowing the mentally retarded to post on DL?

You don't even have to go to Google and type. Just highlight and right-click.

Imagine the possibilities!

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 8:29 PM

They started allowing the mentally retarded to post on DL?

You don't even have to go to Google and type. Just highlight and right-click.

Imagine the possibilities!

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 8:30 PM

R3 R5 R6 Bless your heart. Own your mistake.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2023 11:14 PM

Generally if someone has a description, like about someone on their knees pounding the floor, they post a pic of it, it garners interest in a thread, they call it "clickbait". I mean, I guess if you want a lame thread that no one posts in then you should write ambiguous stuff and then give people shit for asking what the thread is about, and call them mentally retarded.

by Anonymousreply 8May 30, 2023 4:05 AM

I can’t find my eyeglasses anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 4:38 AM

I don’t get the ID channel and fuck you xfinity I’m not going to subscribe. Motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 5:14 AM

Yet R8 is proving it

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 10:20 AM

This is also on Max.

by Anonymousreply 12May 30, 2023 11:38 PM

I’m watching this on Max and while I don’t have enough information about the entire story to form an opinion on Natalia’s age, I can absolutely attest that the parents are lying assholes. They’re snarky, snippy, cruel, self-centered, and clearly ask leading questions when talking to Natalia.

And the nurses being shocked that Natalia spoke sexually in the state hospital? Children who have been sexually abused show inappropriate sexual behavior and use sexual language. They should know that.

It’s a fascinating, sad story.

by Anonymousreply 13May 31, 2023 1:52 AM

[quote]They started allowing the mentally retarded to post on DL?

New here?

by Anonymousreply 14May 31, 2023 1:57 AM

Any relation to Nancy?

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2023 1:59 AM

r10, wait for the whole thing to be out and do a free one week discovery plus trial

by Anonymousreply 16May 31, 2023 2:36 AM

I have a crush on Toby Miles.

by Anonymousreply 17May 31, 2023 4:01 PM

Between the adoptive dad pounding the floor and his son’s hot mic moment, I got the impression that the adoptive family was not only lying, but absolutely incompetent at doing so.

I don’t think Natalia’s age was correct either though. She wasn’t 6 but she definitely wasn’t 22. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Probably 10 to 12ish at time of adoption.

by Anonymousreply 18May 31, 2023 5:00 PM

The dad wants to get a look at the swimsuit issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 1, 2023 12:53 AM

Michael’s white lawyer, Riley Pelton, is HOT. So my type.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2023 5:01 PM

What’s on the psycho closeted dad’s JCPenney necktie?

Tacos?

It’s so distracting.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 3:37 AM

R18 They found her mother in Ukraine and did a DNA test and confirmed the birthdate. They corroborated all the evidence and Natalia was for sure born in 2003. Which would place her at 6 years old at the time of adoption.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 3:52 AM

Is there another thread for this that I didn’t see?

This doc is DL catnip!

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2023 3:59 AM

Yes R23. Here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2023 4:08 AM

A-ha! Thanks, R24!

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2023 4:10 AM

[quote]Michael’s white lawyer, Riley Pelton, is HOT. So my type.

I thought so too. His Facebook page has a couple of pictures of him in a tank top.

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2023 4:14 AM

[QUOTE] They found her mother in Ukraine and did a DNA test and confirmed the birthdate.

DNA doesn’t confirm birthdates. However, I do believe that Natalia was born in 2003. The mother seemed believable and the mother said that the mother was born in 1979.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2023 12:19 PM

I meant they did a DNA test AND ALSO confirmed Natalia's birthdate from the mother, R27. Not that the DNA test confirmed the birthdate on its own. If Natalia had really been born in 1989 that means that her mother, who is her CONFIRMED mother through the DNA testing, would have been 9 when she had Natalia. The mother is confirming the 2003 birth.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2023 2:33 PM

Gotcha, R22. Totally understand. Your phrasing made it sound like the DNA was confirming a birthdate.

The idea of a six year old having a full-on bush is still throwing a lot of people off about the age question, I think.

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2023 3:41 PM

And you expect the mother is telling the truth ?

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2023 4:16 PM

It's still odd that multiple people recognized more mature behavior and sexual mentions does indicate older. Maybe not 22. But 8 year old girls don't plan out pursuits of men for sex

by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2024 3:33 AM

I love this documentary and I want the Dwarf and the Queen Father to do The Amazing Race together. He’s a ⭐️ and he deserves a People’s Choice Award, a Tony and the Nobel Peace Prize for his performance. My favorite scene is in part two, when he has a histrionic breakdown when the Dwarf confronts him. He starts shrieking and FLOUNCES out of the house and to his Miata, taking off like a bat out of Hell.

I also love the old cunt neighbor who saw right through that evil Dwarf and her biological twitchings.

by Anonymousreply 32February 20, 2024 3:44 AM

The father is a big ole queen. How did he ever sire 3 children?

by Anonymousreply 33February 21, 2024 3:57 AM

Queen Dad went right after that Oscar from the first take. Girl took her mark before the director even came on set for rehearsal. "WE WERE ALL ABUSED!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 34February 21, 2024 4:39 AM

R32 Old Cunt neighbor was my favorite person on the whole thing. She wasn't fooled for a minute. Saw right through that little dwarf. She knew something just wasn't right. Especially when it came to how Natalia acted around the menfolk.

by Anonymousreply 35February 21, 2024 4:46 AM

If she was actually 8 or 10 in that apartment I honestly have never met a single 8-10 yr old girl who was preoccupied with men in any way like that. It grossed me out hearing it and disturbed me.

by Anonymousreply 36February 21, 2024 4:52 AM

Surely Mrs. Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, CO has something to say about all of this.

by Anonymousreply 37February 21, 2024 5:13 AM

R36 How old do we think she really is? They are all such horrible people that I get sidetracked when I watch. I just don't understand how you can tell how old a tree is by looking at it's rings, yet we cannot pinpoint exactly how old this chick is? I call bullshit on these experts. I'm with you, though, she was older. Big old head bobbling around. I will say watching her walk around was the hardest part for me. And what kind of cunt would put a dwarf in that apartment with all those stairs when they are handicapped? That Kristine Barnett is painted as the devil for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 38February 21, 2024 4:06 PM

If she was an adult trying to masquerade as a child (up to and including attending elementary school every day), why would she then go around being "sexually mature" with men and risk blowing her cover? Makes no sense. And another thing! An adult trying to pass as a child would've shaven her damn pubes off!

by Anonymousreply 39February 21, 2024 4:27 PM

R39 I watched Natalia Speaks and it seems like they figured it out. She was 9 when she moved in with the Barnetts. I wonder if she was abused sexually earlier in her life and that was what was coming out with her sexual mature conversations with the neighbor men. I guess a 9 year old could have early hormonal stuff causing a bush to grow. So nasty. I hated the way those parents reacted to the hair and period stuff. They were such bad people.

by Anonymousreply 40February 21, 2024 4:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!