Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Seder Host: I Don’t Care About Science When It Comes To Trans Women In Sports

Finally saying it out loud for all to hear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 1:18 PM

A self-declared liberal Jewish man is actually a misogynist? I’m ever so shocked.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 2:54 PM

R1 It's a woman going on a tirade on how she doesn't give a shit about women, but nice try.

This is the biggest obstacle that gender critical feminists face and which many are reluctant to accept: the reality that their biggest and most powerful foes are middle/upper-middle class liberal women. Without the support of this huge self-flagelating demographic, trans politics would have gotten nowhere. "Fighting" for transgender people's "basic human decency" is a masturbatory social exercise, meant to showcase virtuous status and in-group affiliation.

Men in women's changing rooms? Why of course, I am a good liberal woman who believes in #HumanRights!

Men in women's sports? Why of course, I am a good liberal woman who believes in #HumanRights!

Men in women's rape shelters? Why of course, I am a good liberal woman who believes in #HumanRights!

Men in women's prisons? Why of course, I am a good liberal woman who believes in #HumanRights!

The minute this population rescinds its suicidal support is the minute the insanity dies.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 3:10 PM

Internalized misogyny is a hell of a drug.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 3:18 PM

The woman there is heinous troll.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 3:21 PM

Well OP maybe you should have used the woman’s name instead of “Sam Seder Host.” Most of us know Sam Seder is a man.

As far as a woman pushing this, well, Madonna explained it best:

“Women hate women. That's what I think it is. Women's nature is not to support other women. It's really sad. Men protect each other, and women protect their men and children. Women turn inward and men are more external. A lot of it has do with jealousy and some sort of tribal inability to accept that one of their kind could lead a nation.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 3:21 PM

Wow. She is as cuddly as the prostate having pinafore wearers wbo scream yaaaaaas YOU WILL DEAL

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 3:24 PM

R5, Madonna also supports this trans nonsense, so she's talking about herself.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2023 3:38 PM

I have a good example R2. My friend's husband of 10 years, with 3 children under 6, out of the blue went trans and is dating a T, two ugly guys in housedresses. He has made financial and emotional havoc, and my friend will have to indefinitely postpone finishing her education. My older well off F friend commented on how the husband must have suffered greatly, and that the wife will be able to go to school later (she's 40). I don't argue politics, but don't admire my friend very much for jumping to protect the man.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2023 4:05 PM

She seems upset.

by Anonymousreply 9May 30, 2023 1:06 PM

Emma Vigeland: “You’re a bad mom if you can’t explain [to your athlete daughter] that there are people along a gender spectrum and it’s not this binary”

Video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 30, 2023 1:10 PM

^

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his book Mein Kampf (1925), to describe the use of a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

by Anonymousreply 11May 30, 2023 1:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!