Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Billie Eilish: Suck my clit, haters!

She's Very Tender To The Touch when it comes to comments about her hideous appearance and apparel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2023 5:12 AM

She's so classy.

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2023 1:59 PM

I can't wait for her next album full of songs where she whispers into the mic.

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2023 1:59 PM

She's a mess who thinks the "signature" exterior mess and surprise "I can be pretty, too!" fashion shoots can hide the interior mess.

And limited talent.

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2023 2:04 PM

Ozempic face.

What's with the vampiric eyes? She channeling Marilyn Manson?

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2023 2:05 PM

That word-style-does a lot of heaving lifting this instance.

by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2023 2:09 PM

heavy llifting

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 2:10 PM

Never expected much from her as huge tits and being short seem to severely limit a lady's style options.

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2023 2:21 PM

I bet her nether bits are nasty.

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2023 2:23 PM

She is correct. Her fans and detractors count many simpleminded outrage queens. Look at the bitter unfuckable old bitches in this thread.

She's young, super rich, very successful, and if she wants to try on different fashion looks, she should!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2023 2:23 PM

Why is this thing famous?

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2023 2:32 PM

And they wonder why no one pays for music anymore. Her voice is just nails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 11May 29, 2023 2:38 PM

No, thanks Billie. I don't like you and I'm sure as hell not going to like your nasty, gothy clit.

by Anonymousreply 12May 29, 2023 2:41 PM

No matter what she wears, she looks like a bathroom rug with eyes. Basic, dusty and full of piss droplets.

And basic bitch stans like the sad cunt at R9 will gladly suck her clit.

by Anonymousreply 13May 29, 2023 2:42 PM

R13 is bitter because Billie took R13 's signature look, below, refreshed it with expensive designer clothes, and subtracted 40 years of age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 29, 2023 3:06 PM

R14 LMAO

If you like this hideous mess you have less than no taste. I can't take even a millisecond of anything you say seriously.

by Anonymousreply 15May 29, 2023 3:25 PM

R15 what's it like to go through life with the intellect of a 14 year old and the culture literacy of a gnat?

by Anonymousreply 16May 29, 2023 3:28 PM

I'm all for her trying on as many "fashion looks" as she wants. Given the law of averages, she's bound to land on something that looks half-way decent on her.

by Anonymousreply 17May 29, 2023 3:53 PM

God I wish she'd just go back to working the drive thru at Arby's

by Anonymousreply 18May 29, 2023 3:55 PM

[quote]God I wish she'd just go back to working the drive thru at Arby's

I don't think their costumers want anyone who says "suck my clit" handling their food.🤮

by Anonymousreply 19May 29, 2023 4:53 PM

R16 You tell us, cunt. I wouldn't know.

by Anonymousreply 20May 29, 2023 5:01 PM

Hasn't this hack bitch had her fifteen minutes yet?

by Anonymousreply 21May 29, 2023 5:07 PM

Everything I Wanted is fantastic song.

Couldn't care less about her as a person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 29, 2023 5:19 PM

I think her music is awful but of course she’s going to change her fashion. Look at her age.

by Anonymousreply 23May 29, 2023 8:15 PM

It was annoying how overexposed she was at 17 years old. I know she wanted fame and attention but it reminded of how Justin Bieber was thrusted in the spotlight as a teen, overhyped and shoved down everyone's throats. Of course it creates backlash and a hatedom and tons of harsh sometimes unwarranted criticism and creepy adult attention. Given how young she was, of course she's going to be insecure and worried about her image. I wonder if she will regret her fame at such a formative because she does seem insecure to me and put up to high expectations. It's easier for people who get famous well into their 20s because they have some solid foundation of who they are.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 7:30 PM

Gen Z looks so old but Millennials still look very young. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2023 7:32 PM

If you want to upset anyone who works with tweens and teens in an inpatient mental health setting, chant the name "Billie Eilesh" three times, a la "Candyman."

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2023 7:44 PM

She still around?

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2023 9:25 PM

This awful skank just needs to go away. I will give her this: her publicist deserves an award for keeping this rancid cunt on the front page of Yahoo for the last three years. Someone needs to hose her down before huh exile. I’m sure she hasn’t washed in the last three years either.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2023 4:46 AM

I know its twenty years out of fashion but I kind of like that Goth look.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2023 5:02 AM

Billie Eilish

by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2023 5:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!