Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Faked Every Orgasm I ever Had with you

That’s right, that’s what an Italian woman scream at her boyfriend in the building I live.

He countered, “I don’t care bitch. I’m rich” I want all your stuff outta here by tonight. She said he will have to until Monday when her professional movers would be available. Joe respond, this is too funny. You don’t need movers for a Roku box, a dozen hair dryers, and bunch of cookbooks never used. I’ll have the treadmill shipped to you. Just some backstory last weekend 1 week before this incident they had a huge screaming match and she said she was going back to her parents. They are very East Coast looking and sounding. I want to call them guidos but didn’t want to be stereotypical. If he’s truly rich why would he live in this building. It’s not the slums but…. I think he sells motorcycles probably also drugs on the side. Before she left, he made sure to get real petty. He told her “And don’t harass my new girl Sara, yes your former friend who stopped fucking with you because you are nothing but a greedy whore”. How bitchy. This shit is playing out like a whole soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2023 4:43 PM

Trash with cash

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2023 11:48 PM

Never understood the point of faking orgasms unless it's for money. You should demand good sex or be honest either way.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2023 11:56 PM

she must be with him for something, maybe she's a drug addict.

she probably just said that to embarrass him but guys like him don't give a shit about whores, they only care about themselves

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 11:59 PM

It's getting hard to tell DL trolls' bad writing from AI bad writing.

by Anonymousreply 4May 28, 2023 12:00 AM

I think she hurt him very very deeply with the orgasm reveal.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2023 12:04 AM

Is the guy hot? Maybe you can get some straight cock out of this situation, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2023 12:05 AM

[quoteI want to call them guidos but didn’t want to be stereotypical.

Oh, you're stereotypical, you passive-aggressive cunt.

Just not in the way of which you are pretending to refer.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2023 12:11 AM

r5 She didn't. Trust me. Straight men don't care about that shit. As long as they get theirs, they're good.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2023 12:14 AM

R4 I do apologize. I know my typos make me eligible for cunt of the day award. R7, who hurt you?

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2023 12:17 AM

R7, your grammar is atrocious. Are you an ESL student?

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2023 12:19 AM

She must be a great actress because one night I was out on my balcony, I guess they had their balcony slider door or windows open as she was very vocal. The orgasm seemed authentic. So much so that my friend Normani who was smoking ganja with me that night immediately fell in love when she met him the next day. He’s a very good looking guy. Reminds one of a more Italian looking Nick Lachey.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2023 12:24 AM

After she claimed to have faked every orgasm, he should've countered "Yeah? Well, I faked mine, too!"

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2023 12:32 AM

r11 How do you even know what an "authentic female orgasm" sounds like, OP? Most straight men don't even know what that sounds like.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2023 12:34 AM

The Real Housewives of Riverside

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2023 12:35 AM

Shut up

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2023 12:37 AM

R6 I doubt it. No gay vibes whatsoever. Now the girl, her Uncle Tommy has eye fucked me before. Though that’s how she refers to him he isn’t old or even middle aged They are definitely late 20s, Uncle Tommy looks to be mid 30s like me from our few encounters with one another. By the way I’m not revealing her name on purpose. One day they were arguing so bad he seemed like he was about to hit her. They were in the courtyard. He postured like he was and she looked shocked and then snapped back to her usual guidette personna, “Motherfucker you know if it ever came to that, Tommy would kill you, ya mother, ya father, even ya dyke sister. Behave ya self because you know what he is capable of”. Even gave me chills. And no didn’t clap back at any way. He quickly changed the subject back to her whoredom.

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2023 12:37 AM

Great title for a memoir.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2023 12:38 AM

She faked every orgasm. How does it hurt him? She fucked herself over.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2023 12:38 AM

R13 I don’t know, I mean I do but I’m no expert. It just sounded like some good fucking. She probably is a theatrical ho, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2023 12:38 AM

[quote]It's getting hard to tell DL trolls' bad writing from AI bad writing

You never know R4, but I am still ... "something" about the shit my parents said to each other (within earshot of their children).

This does not sound far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2023 12:43 AM

[quote]And no didn’t clap back at any way

Probably best to avoid. Anyone who uses the phrase clap back would probably get killed if they looked at them the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2023 1:00 AM

Fake Every Orgasm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2023 2:46 AM

OP is a thread monitor, isn't she?

And so dull.

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2023 2:54 AM

R23 Huh. Who might you be? A few hours later, she’s back. She claimed her Range Rover broke down tow truck and all. And her parents live here in SoCal because they’ve been over frequently. This is all so melodramatic. Why tow the car to his apartment when y’all are beefing and he wants you out. Histrionic females always get men caught up.

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2023 3:34 AM

Woman:" I faked every orgasm"

Every man in existence: " I don't give a shit. I got off."

by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2023 5:02 AM

OP is clearly not Italian himself.

by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2023 1:30 PM

R26 I never claimed I was Italian. I am not. She is not so much ghetto but high strung. Or maybe her materialism and East coast style is ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2023 5:06 PM

It's not hard to give a woman an orgasm, even multiple ones.

by Anonymousreply 28May 29, 2023 7:01 PM

If you care to.

by Anonymousreply 29May 29, 2023 8:03 PM

You sure you don't live next to one of the Vanderpump Rules cast ?

by Anonymousreply 30May 29, 2023 8:17 PM

R30 Maybe lots of low rent celebs round these parts.

by Anonymousreply 31May 29, 2023 9:17 PM

Didn't Leslie Nielsen say this to Priscilla Presley in "The Naked Gun"?

by Anonymousreply 32May 29, 2023 9:31 PM

[quote]It's not hard to give a woman an orgasm, even multiple ones.

Of course not, r28. Unless, of course, the individual expected to accomplish this relatively simple task is a man, then yes, it's nearly impossible. The vast majority of men are terrible at giving women orgasms. That's why straight women become whales after marriage. They stress eat to pacify their sexual frustrations. Poor heifers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 30, 2023 2:34 PM

R33 No they become whales because after giving birth them hips spread and metabolism slows down and the regular American diet is disastrous for that combination.

by Anonymousreply 34May 30, 2023 2:37 PM

Oh Dear to this whole thread.

by Anonymousreply 35May 30, 2023 2:38 PM

r34 Contrary to popular belief, it is definitely possible to lose weight after giving birth with a healthy diet and exercise. Also, straight men tend to chunk out after marriage, too (i.e. the infamous "dad bod"). They don't get pregnant, though. So, what's their excuse?

It's all about diet and exercise. Unless, of course, it's a situation of a shitty c-section such as my mom's case. The doctor didn't staple her stomach in a way that accounted for excess skin so she had a "little 'roo pouch" after my little brother. But, after she had me, she went right back down to like 115 lbs (there are photos from my childhood to prove this). Bad stitch jobs post c-sections are obviously not the woman's fault.

by Anonymousreply 36May 30, 2023 2:49 PM

R36 agreed. Keyword: healthy diet and exercise.

by Anonymousreply 37May 30, 2023 2:52 PM

My neighbor was telling me about the latest drama. Now she’s pregnant and will not get an abortion. This man was nearly in tears. He said “now I have to deal with this whore for the next 18 yrs. I hope she gets hit by a bus”.

by Anonymousreply 38May 30, 2023 4:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!