Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Linda Fiorintino. I've never heard anything nice about her, but I've never heard anything specific.

I'm watching Men in Black and they basically set her up to costar in the sequel and the only mention of her in the 2nd one was "She wanted to go back to the morgue and I helped her". Surely Kevin Smith spilled the details. Why is she so hated.

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2023 4:33 AM

Supposedly difficult to work with and a huge bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2023 11:34 PM

She made such a indelible villain in The Last Seduction. It was one of those performances of a noir femme fatale like Ann Savage's in Detour where the character is so memorably evil you want to get out of her way.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2023 11:39 PM

It's possible she didn't put out for Harvey and that caused problems

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 11:49 PM

I think Smith spoke about her on the commentary for Dogma saying how difficult she was and he wished he’d cast Janeane Garofolo in the role instead. I can’t remember if there were any specifics other than she just resisted/questioned all of his direction and didn’t really want to do the movie.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 11:53 PM

Apparently Tommy Lee Jones put it in contract that he'd only do the 2nd MIB without her. I've heard he's a dick too

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2023 11:54 PM

Kevin Smith: "Linda created crisis and trauma and anguish. She created drama while we were making a comedy. She was ticked off that other people in the movie were more famous than she was."

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2023 11:59 PM

[quote]She made such a indelible villain in The Last Seduction. It was one of those performances of a noir femme fatale like Ann Savage's in Detour where the character is so memorably evil you want to get out of her way.

She should've been nominated for, if not won, an Oscar for that.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2023 12:04 AM

She threw hot coffee on Lucy’s grave.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2023 12:04 AM

R7. She was disqualified as it was shown on HBO or Showtime first.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2023 12:06 AM

R2 yeah that movie should be shown in freshman Psyche 101 classes as an introduction to The Dark Triad personality traits. She was great in it

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2023 12:07 AM

[quote]She should've been nominated for, if not won, an Oscar for that.

Could've, should've, would've... but DIDN'T.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2023 12:11 AM

She's an old Italian lady now.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2023 12:23 AM

If she was eligible i would have put her first and Ryder second that year.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2023 12:27 AM

Ryder and Danes were incredible in this scene. Danes deserved Oscar consideration

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2023 12:29 AM

Sounds like she may be bipolar or borderline. Those types love it when others are miserable. Maybe a narcissist, too.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2023 12:32 AM

She was just playing herself in The Last Seduction. It’s semi-autobiographical.

I wonder whatever happened to her. She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. I googled her the last time this topic came up (gays do love their Last Seduction), and zip.

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2023 12:33 AM

She was a very nasty person. Her nightmare stories go all the way back to Vision Quest. She was awful to peak hot Matthew Modine through shooting. He loathes her to this day.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2023 12:39 AM

She could suck a cock and swallow without taking the lit cigarillo out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2023 1:33 AM

Has Anthony Edwards ever commented on working with her? Gotcha is a favorite 80s cheesefest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 28, 2023 1:50 AM

I've only heard great things about her.

by Anonymousreply 20May 28, 2023 1:54 AM

R20: Pazuzu

by Anonymousreply 21May 28, 2023 2:02 AM

This thread inspired me to watch TLS — it’s on Amazon now for rental.

by Anonymousreply 22May 28, 2023 2:17 AM

In addition to her reputation as being difficult to work with, Fiorentino probably did her career no favors by a) dating Anthony Pellicano, and b) pretending to date an FBI agent in order to manipulate him into giving her restricted information that could help Pellicano's case, which she gave to Pellicano's lawyers. Considering just how many people went to jail over the Pellicano stuff, it's kind of surprising that Linda was never charged nor prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 23May 28, 2023 2:30 AM

Linda Fiorintino...Cheers or Jeers?

by Anonymousreply 24May 28, 2023 2:35 AM

Spell her name right or we will vomit all over your Hummel figurines, r24.

by Anonymousreply 25May 28, 2023 2:53 AM

It's a family affair: Linda's sister, Donya, was married to Gary Oldman. Their son, Charlie Oldman, dated Kiernan Shipka, who has since moved on to Christian Coppola.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 28, 2023 4:23 AM

I wanna be an *in* person.

by Anonymousreply 27May 28, 2023 4:28 AM

[quote] It's a family affair: Linda's sister, Donya, was married to Gary Oldman.

At first I somehow read this as "Gary Coleman," and I was really confused.

by Anonymousreply 28May 28, 2023 4:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!