Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Hudson is getting fat again

It took me a couple times to realize this was her. It definitely sounded like her usual braindead, mush-mouthed delivery, but I was surprised to see how big she's getting again.

Seriously, how did she ever win an Oscar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 9:46 PM

She can distract from it with a stylish sci-fi silver half jacket!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2023 11:17 PM

OP = Beyonce's Oscarless, non-acting ass

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2023 11:30 PM

When was she not fat?

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 11:36 PM

I've never seen her in anything except that SATC movie and she was an awful actress.

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 11:36 PM

I’m sure she has residual trauma from losing her family members who were murdered. Maybe she eats her feelings. She doesn’t look bad, just a little chubby.

by Anonymousreply 5May 28, 2023 12:42 AM

You know what it’s time for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 28, 2023 12:45 AM

She had weight loss face so she looks better with a few extra pounds.

by Anonymousreply 7May 28, 2023 12:53 AM

She's rich, she's famous, and she has a hot husband.

There really isn't a reason for her to starve herself any more.

by Anonymousreply 8May 28, 2023 12:55 AM

Looks beautiful in orange, a challenging color to wear

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2023 4:03 AM

You know often people say her Dreamgirls performance wasn’t good acting, just that incredible show stopping vocal scene. But I say this girl was dam brilliant she is charmless in real life. It’s like her you see her thinking and there’s no warmth in her interviews. I notice with increasing frequently she pulls out the sister girl persona which doesn’t seem fake but she does it when to crack a joke on the guest and it always flat. It’s just something uncomfortable about her as a talk show host and I thought she looked great when she first lost all that weight. I also think she was pretty good in Sex and a city and the Aretha Franklin biopic. She should demand some good scripts and go back to acting.

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2023 4:19 AM

It's you,.OP. Hi. You're the problem. It's. you.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2023 5:00 AM

"Let's Make Shit Out Of A Woman!" Troll is at it again.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2023 5:01 AM

I would kill for weight loss face.

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2023 6:04 AM

Oh, hi R11. You're the shrieking MARY from the Sam Smith thread that everyone thinks is insane. No wonder you're so offended. What a shame you can't actually make a living from your feverish outrage.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2023 7:10 AM

Eat shit, R14. I can have fun and call out EPA superfund sites like you at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2023 7:14 AM

You wouldn't know how to have fun with a gun pointed to your head.

by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2023 7:16 AM

Also, WTF with being a creep stalker, R14? Actions speak louder than your shitty words.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2023 7:39 AM

Pushing one button doesn't make someone a creep stalker. What it does is allow them to put an asshole in their place.

How's your place?

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2023 4:41 PM

Her gifted handbag found in a thrift store.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2023 8:50 PM

I think she was really good in Dream Girls. She's pretty (whatever her weight) and has overcome a lot in her life.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2023 8:57 PM

I don’t know much about her, but I caught about 30 minutes of her show the other day.

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2023 9:10 PM

She did a good job on "Simply Beautiful," Kennedy Center Honors re: Al Green.

IMO, she has a very nice face. Not many women can pull of short hair.

Fat? No, I don't think so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!