Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kanye West is bringing shoulder pads back!

Kanye West wears extreme shoulder pads and sock shoes again during outing with kids

Kanye West went from “heartless” to soleless.

The “All of the Lights” rapper was spotted rocking massive shoulder pads and sock shoes — for a second time — while out with two of his kids: daughter North and son Saint.

Ye, 45, wore a black T-shirt with bulging shoulder pads underneath, a pair of black high-water pants and black soleless sock shoes as he arrived at the Griffith Park Observatory in Los Angeles with his children on Friday.

His shirt read, “Polizei” on the front, which is the German word for “police.”

North, 9, dressed casually for the outing, wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and shorts paired with her dad’s Yeezy sneakers.

Saint, 7, also dressed comfortably in a black Yeezus T-shirt, shorts and a pair of the “Donda” rapper’s Yeezy foam runners.

West debuted his shoulder pad look earlier this week, when he was spotted out with his “wife,” Bianca Censori.

The couple — who wed in a ceremony that was not legally binding in January — hit Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams together on Wednesday.

Ye, on the other hand, wore shoulder pads under this black tee with a pair of high-water pants. However, this time, he opted to wear a pair of royal blue soleless sock shoes.

Censori and West have made headlines recently with their daring looks.

Earlier this month, the architectural designer posed with only black body tape for a photo shoot for the brand Mowalola.

In the snaps, Censori sported a square of black body tape over her breasts and strips of tape trailing from the front of her vagina to her backside.

She also wore short-heeled black boots that spanned up to her butt, completing the shocking look with her platinum blonde pixie cut styled in a gel-heavy look.

And last month, West — who also shares daughter Chicago, 6, and son Psalm, 4, with ex-wife Kim Kardashian — attempted to keep a low profile by hiding his face in a black mask while attending a Fear of God show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2023 8:36 AM

He’s allowed to take the kids out?

Jesus.

And girl, try as you might, your no Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2023 7:18 PM

His hobo look is complete and compliments his untreated mental illness. Once he loses all his money (probably soon) he can make the fantasy a reality.

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2023 7:35 PM

He is pathetic in every single aspect. An utterly untalented retard with the personality of a skunk's fart and an ego the size of the solar system and to top it all off, he isn't even remotely attractive.

How such a worthless individual ever managed to become famous and wealthy is beyond understandable - then again, if it could happen for the likes of Britney, Madonna, Timberlake, Janet Jackson, most rappers, Paula Abdul, Prince, Rihanna and Katy Perry, it can happen for anyone.

Anyway, R2 is right: those trousers look like he has taken them from a dumpster and the "shoes" are downright criminal... And let's not even talk about the fat suit he's wearing under that hideous t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 7:49 PM

"...and strips of tape trailing from the front of her vagina to her backside."

I did that first, too, in the now-lost silent film OUR FLAPPING FANNIES (1926).

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 8:51 PM

He looks miserable.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2023 9:04 PM

He shaved his eyebrows, too? Fucking nut.

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2023 9:06 PM

I think I love you, r3!

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2023 9:12 PM

Did he kill his kids and then himself already?

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2023 9:43 PM

Yet another sign of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2023 9:47 PM

I don’t get why anyone sees his fashion as something cool or ever has

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2023 9:53 PM

I'm waiting for the Ye Turd to be released as a high priced collector item.

Black Fecal Matter, designer's edition.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2023 9:56 PM

Shoulder pads are all the rage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2023 9:56 PM

Yeah he does look like a crazy hobo

by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2023 9:56 PM

Bitch is trying to cover up how fat he’s got,

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2023 9:58 PM

I think he is trying to camouflage his midsection and create a V-taper on his upper body. His girlfriend's outfit looks awful. The shoes that he designed: I know they sold well, but IMO they're UGLY.

by Anonymousreply 15May 27, 2023 10:04 PM

His shoes are the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. Really I mean that. Even crocs are better.

by Anonymousreply 16May 27, 2023 11:40 PM

Probably Ye shoes, r16. Yes, they're hideous.

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2023 12:06 AM

I see no problem here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2023 8:25 PM

More stupid outfits, this time for "church".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 5:43 AM

Is that woman actually having sex with him? *shudder* She must be as desperate for fame as that batshit Julia Fox.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 5:56 AM

R3, I'll agree with anyone who says he’s mentally ill, a bigot, an egomaniac, etc. What I won't agree with is “untalented.” The man’s a musical genius.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 10:24 AM

R3, Prince was a musical genius. I was going to go on a rant as to why that is, but I’ll just say he was recognized as such by not just fans, but his peers and critics alike.

It’s really baffling to me why you felt compelled to lump him in with Katy Perry, Britney Spears etc. You don’t have to like his music to recognize his exceptional talent. Not to mention the years of work he put in to his art.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 11:51 AM

This bitch has saggy tits

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2023 2:28 PM

Kanye and his “wife”

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2023 2:28 PM

Kathy Griffin: SHE HAS NO VOICE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2023 8:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!