Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Entrepreneur of the Year : ‘QAnon Shaman’ Jacob Chansley out of jail and selling his own 'Qult' Merchandise

“QAnon Shaman” Jacob Angeli Chansley is cashing in a day after being freed by selling mock movie posters, children’s clothes and pictures of himself, as he boasted in his first interview since jail that he tried to help other inmates and “taught a metaphysics class.”

Chansley — who captured headlines as the horned, shirtless, heavily tattooed figure among throngs of Jan. 6 Capitol protesters — was a free man Thursday after 27 months in a federal prison and two in a halfway house.

He was quick to go public with his website selling gift cards, mouse pads and phone cases, children’s clothes, T-shirts, sandals and aprons — some of which had already sold out by Friday afternoon.

Interested shoppers can choose from themed pictures, including a $99 mock movie poster of Chansley flanked by former President Trump and former national security adviser Michael Flynn in the style of the poster of the mob hit “GoodFellas.”

“As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a patriot,” the movie poster states, along with the title, “QuItFellas”

It’s a small deviation from the cult-classic movie’s famous quote: “As far back as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to be a gangster.”

“Goodfellas” tells the story of Henry Hill’s upbringing and life in the mob, as he navigates crime, murder and the effects of his mafia lifestyle.

Chansley appears to also be offering courses and booking opportunities for him to speak through his “Forbidden Truth Academy.”

He has also since announced a podcast and a website and pushed several media appearances through a newly created Twitter account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2023 1:52 AM

It's the American Way™.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2023 6:13 PM

I won't lie I want some Qanon Shaman merch

by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2023 6:26 PM

He’s just an asshole. A talentless, entitled, narcissistic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 6:44 PM

R3 Isn't everyone in the Qanon Cult ?

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 6:57 PM

He needs to check with Joe The Plumber to see his future.

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2023 7:03 PM

What, no OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2023 7:17 PM

[quote]OP: “As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a patriot,” the movie poster states, along with the title, “QuItFellas”

'QultFellas' almost suggests self-awareness, and a self-deprecating sense of humor.

Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2023 7:21 PM

Crazy how he can go from a 10 while shirtless and wearing that headgear, to a 5 when dressed as a normie.

We really need to solve baldness, is my point.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2023 8:03 PM

I agree - he was really hot on J6, showing off his beautiful chest and torso. Now he's just 'blahh'.

by Anonymousreply 9May 28, 2023 1:39 PM

My shock and awe circuit is burning out. I used to be appalled by freakazoid bizarros who each zealously competed to be louder, more shameless, and more grotesque than the next, but I’m finding it hard to care now. I see one and feel like, “Oh, just get in line.”

by Anonymousreply 10May 28, 2023 2:00 PM

[quote]We really need to solve baldness, is my point.

His beard needs to be trimmed. Bald is fine.

by Anonymousreply 11May 28, 2023 2:32 PM

Patriotism truly is the last refuge of scoundrel. Amongst the damage we have to endure from the anal mouth orange turd is little aspiring turds. The piece of orange shit has re ushered in the right to commit any act of horror and abuse and claim innocence under the auspice that it was an act of patriotism. This basement dwelling cosplay capitalist is now inspired enough to sell his own Merch. Capitalism has truly wrecked us upon the rocks this Time.

by Anonymousreply 12May 28, 2023 2:50 PM

R12 Marx beat you to this conclusion. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 13May 28, 2023 5:00 PM

Is Mommy still preparing this assclown's special meals?

If you want to know why this guy is such a fucking asshole, look no further than the overly indulgent mother.

If she really wanted to help her infantile son, she'd have kicked his ass to the curb and made him fend for himself about 10 years ago.

How much you wanna bet this clown doesn't know the difference between a washer and a drier, much less knows how to operate either one.

by Anonymousreply 14May 28, 2023 5:09 PM

He got fat in jail.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2023 5:14 PM

Let us know when his OnlyFans hits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2023 5:19 PM

Will he be selling locks of his chest hair?

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2023 5:38 PM

So who wants to do him on OnlyFans? Double penetration with a flag pole?

by Anonymousreply 18May 31, 2023 3:12 PM

Selling yoga leggings now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 31, 2023 3:16 PM

[quote] How much you wanna bet this clown doesn't know the difference between a washer and a drier

I suspect many here are confused by the washer and drier

by Anonymousreply 20May 31, 2023 3:33 PM

Didn’t he abjectly confess that he was deluded and what he did was insanely wrong and moronic?

by Anonymousreply 21May 31, 2023 3:47 PM

Yes, but he's changed his tune since. Attention does that to people. Plus, running a grift is easier than actual work.

by Anonymousreply 22May 31, 2023 3:50 PM

The people drooling over this fugly man baby who still lives at home with his mom are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 23May 31, 2023 4:06 PM

Shut your fucking mouth, he looked beautiful riding into battle on J6, bringing something primal and forgotten to the Senate chamber with him. And yes, he's also a mentally ill seditious traitor. Both things can be true at the same time, we are complex species like that.

by Anonymousreply 24May 31, 2023 4:26 PM

Isn't this guy the son of a rabbi?

by Anonymousreply 25May 31, 2023 4:56 PM

How about you shut your fucking mouth, R24? You're a completely idiot and no one cares what you have to say.

by Anonymousreply 26May 31, 2023 5:00 PM

I don't see that he's fat but he's cuckoo. If people buy this crap he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

He seems really sorry about what he did *COUGH* Bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 27May 31, 2023 5:06 PM

He's not fat but he's also not fit. He's doughy and sad looking. I imagine his admirers see a lot of themselves in him. Like attracts like. If you live at home, hate normal people, can't hold down a job and have very low intelligence, this is what hot looks like, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 28May 31, 2023 5:36 PM

He found his identity in patriotism jail and Capitalism. Please Aliens come show yourselves we need you now. Hope has died.

by Anonymousreply 29May 31, 2023 7:01 PM

R26 what happened to you?

by Anonymousreply 30May 31, 2023 7:26 PM

Will all profits be going to the families of the officers that were injured and killed?

by Anonymousreply 31June 1, 2023 12:03 AM

[quote] Shut your fucking mouth, he looked beautiful riding into battle on J6, bringing something primal and forgotten to the Senate chamber with him.

He looked like what he is — a hateful dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 32June 1, 2023 12:31 AM

Qanon shaman can get it

by Anonymousreply 33June 1, 2023 12:55 AM

[quote]Crazy how he can go from a 10 while shirtless and wearing that headgear, to a 5 when dressed as a normie. We really need to solve baldness, is my point.

I’m so disappointed to learn that his majestic horned headdress was nothing more than an elaborate toupée.

by Anonymousreply 34June 1, 2023 1:05 AM

How was he freed by selling mock movie posters, children’s clothing and pictures of himself?

by Anonymousreply 35June 1, 2023 1:07 AM

[quote][R26] what happened to you?

What happened to me? I'm not the one drooling over a fat, bald loser who tried to overthrow the government. I'm not simping for some fascist idiot who would throw me to an angry mob for being gay. I'm not falling all over myself at the sight of an average white guy in a moronic headdress covered in the dumbest tattoos imagineable

WTF is wrong with this place anymore? Everyone here is suddenly an idiot for any garden variety Nazi with daddy issues. If you push back on it, you're slammed as the freak. It's so weird.

by Anonymousreply 36June 1, 2023 1:34 AM

As long as I’ve been on DL, it boggles the mind at who or what will set off a bitch fight on the site.

The January 6 Shaman. OMFG!

by Anonymousreply 37June 1, 2023 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!