Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chicago Fire actor Jake Lockett

Jeez he’s gorgeous. Reminds me a bit of Armie Hammer but without the gross cannibal vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 6:49 AM

I like him, OP. I wasn't happy they got rid of Jimmy Nicholas (Evan), but Carver has won me over. In fact, I had a multi-scene dream the other night in which he played my new boyfriend.

We went to numerous places and saw lots of old friends of mine in my home town, and then he was sitting in an armchair, stripped down to his jeans and guinea-T, letting me know he wasn't going anywhere. And of course, I woke up before anything happened.

Do you watch any other Chicago shows? I'm not happy Nick Gehlfuss (Will) is leaving Chicago Med. He did an interview in which he says he quit, but on a Dick Wolf show, who knows what the truth might be.

by Anonymousreply 1May 27, 2023 1:59 AM

“My name is Jake.”

MOIRA ROSE: “Of course it is.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 27, 2023 1:59 AM

And if someone just made up the cannibal shit about Armie Hammer, wouldn't you be ashamed to be still spreading it around?

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2023 3:03 AM

Totally gorgeous.

Perfect face, perfect body. Perfection.

I hate him, yet I drool over him when watching Chicago Fire (which I will only admit watching to you bitches).

by Anonymousreply 4May 27, 2023 3:09 AM

R3 = Simpi up to her old tricks

by Anonymousreply 5May 27, 2023 3:46 AM

Is he family?

The voice is ummm.. “in the frequency.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 27, 2023 12:34 PM

38, not married, no children, no girlfriends on social media

So either gay, or Aspergers Syndrome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 27, 2023 12:41 PM

He’s like a spliced Armie Hammer and Scott Speedman

If only he had better nipple placement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2023 12:57 PM

And nipple sizing, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2023 1:24 PM

[quote]Reminds me a bit of Armie Hammer

Reminds me more of a mix Gyllenhall (the eyes) and Oliver Jackson Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 10May 27, 2023 1:31 PM

R6 I liked him better before he started talking.

by Anonymousreply 11May 27, 2023 1:43 PM

His voice is much more butch on the show.

Could he be self-conscious about something?

by Anonymousreply 12May 27, 2023 10:01 PM

Chicago Fire has the best characters.

Med and PD are populated by a bunch of sour bitches. Dominic Rains on Med is a beauty, though. The camera loves his bone structure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 27, 2023 10:07 PM

R13, any relation to Claude?

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2023 10:39 PM

Does his head seem like 50% too big for his body?

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2023 3:52 AM

Many actors are like that

It looks fantastic onscreen

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 3:56 AM

I think he's gorgeous, but I first noticed that on the episode.

He has this big brawny football player's head and a wiry store-mannequin physique.

He's genetically blessed to be that lean without having to starve himself to a gaunt face.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2023 5:57 AM

Beautiful big feets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2023 6:05 AM

He is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 6:06 AM

Seems he worked at a West Hollywood restaurant called Eveleigh for a long time before Chicago Fire gave him his big break.

Any WeHo residents see him on Grindr?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 6:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!