Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wedge salads

Why the FUCK are they a thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 12, 2023 5:43 AM

If you find a slug- that's protein.

by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2023 4:33 AM

They’re a vehicle for bacon, natch

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2023 4:39 AM

I like wedgie salads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2023 4:39 AM

Some people are dieting.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2023 4:43 AM

You've never eaten one, have you OP?

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2023 4:52 AM

Straight men often order them.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2023 4:55 AM

What's wrong with icebergs?

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 4:58 AM

They seem like a concoction of a lazy pantry chef. Instead of making a proper salad, they just hack off a hunk of iceberg and toss a bunch of toppings on it.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2023 5:01 AM

Bland AF

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2023 5:12 AM

r8 kind of like the lazy chefs who give you a house salad with monster-sized wedges of tomato or cucumber "slices" that are practically the thickness of a hockey puck. You can't fit these gargantuan sized vegetable pieces in your mouth! Don't get me started on the HUGE ASS sized croutons. Fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2023 5:17 AM

I actually like iceberg lettuce. Yes, yes, I realize it's considered low class by some or most,and offers little nutritional value.

And it's so hard to find at any salad bar nowadays.

I asked a few years ago at a Whole Foods Market why they never have iceberg lettuce at their salad bar. They claimed it's not organic, so it won't be offered at their salad bar.

Hmmm. Are all the other lettuces there always organic? Carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers. etc.? Dressings? Do most here even care if a salad bar is all organic?

Heck, I'm just happy to even find a salad bar after Covid. Even prior., some supermarkets had shut them down and just offered packaged salads. And one never sees broccoli and certain other salad options in store-packaged salads, right?

But...if iceberg is so low-class...why do many high-end steakhouses offer a wedge of iceberg?

I grew up with iceberg, so it's nostalgic for me (and others here?).

I like it for its crunch. I mix it with romaine and other better lettuces at a salad bar.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2023 5:23 AM

I like iceberg too, r11, and for the same reason. Many lettuces are too soft and lack texture for my taste. I buy the bags of "garden salad" which are mixed with slivers of carrots and purple cabbage. The cabbage and carrots contribute the nutrients that the lettuce is lacking. If I want some more nutrition I'll toss in some spinach leaves into the mix. However, I like greens in general, so I'm not too worried. Even the greenest lettuces are nowhere close to kale or collard greens in nutritional value and I eat a ton of those (cooked). . I'd rather have the crunch and texture when I'm in the mood for a salad than going for spring mix or baby greens. I see a lot of prebagged salads I never buy, such as broccoli slaw.

Regarding salad bars, I've been told that they are sprayed with various preservatives (usually sulfites) to keep them from wilting and having to be thrown out every night, so I usually avoid them when dining out.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2023 7:08 AM

The Trumps actually served this lazy, baby-taste concoction at state dinners.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2023 7:29 AM

It has been a thing for a hundred years as it was a lettuce that could be shipped from CA to NY by train.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2023 7:36 AM

Where are wedge salads a thing.

I never heard of them before.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2023 7:36 AM

R15 One place they are "a thing" is at Outback restaurants, which serves a classic "steakhouse" wedge salad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2023 7:56 AM

Wedge salads are pretty fucking similar to Cobb Salads. Crunchy lettuce with other shit.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2023 8:24 AM

They are good looking. They have texture and are not baby food - you have to deal with cutting - have grown up table manners and skill. If the ingredients are high quality, they are tasty and have interesting textures.

FUCK YOU BABYTASTE GOO GA GA OP

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2023 8:32 AM

Looking at that photo at R16, I want to eat one now.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2023 8:54 AM

R11, I like iceberg lettuce, too. It's the only lettuce for a sandwich as far as I'm concerned because of the crunch. I hate sandwiches with romaine or, worse green leaf lettuce, where you take a bit and the whole limp leaf comes along with the bite. Since I keep iceberg around for sandwiches, I use it in salads, too.

As for wedge salads, the crunchy iceberg is a vehicle for the topping, which classically is blue cheese dressing, often with crumbles of blue cheese, chopped tomatoes and/or chopped bacon. It's easy to make and anything but bland.

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2023 9:21 AM

Iceberg us a must for burgers and tacos imo.

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2023 9:59 AM

I prefer limestone salads. And two New York steaks. Rare.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2023 10:01 AM

I like iceberg lettuce well enough but I detest blue cheese so wedge salads are a no-no for me. I like to throw some iceberg in with romaine and kale in conventional salads, though.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2023 11:08 AM

I can't stand lettuce. The only salad I can stand is what is often called 'spring mix', and even then it has to be mixed with olives, peppers, tomato, croutons- dressing and/or feta cheese.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2023 11:16 AM

I like iceberg lettuce too. I’ve never had a wedge salad but I’d love one as long as it came with a dressing I liked (I hate blue cheese dressing).

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2023 11:41 AM

[quote] Some people are dieting.

Unsuccessfully if they drown it in all that dressing and cover it with bacon.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2023 12:00 PM

I've had a wedge salad with thick ranch dressing and one with and thousand island dressing. Both were delicious and didn't have the texture of lawn cuttings or assembled weeds.

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2023 12:03 PM

I love a good wedge salad, if done properly.

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2023 12:15 PM

R18 I'm the furthest thing from "babytastes," you prick.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2023 12:17 PM

Cool, fresh, and dressed. Simple goodness. Maybe the layers are the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2023 3:21 PM

[quote]I prefer limestone salads. And two New York steaks. Rare.

Forgetting something, Lucille?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2023 4:30 PM

Iceberg lettuce has its place. The Old Spaghetti Factory serves iceberg lettuce salads (not in a wedge). IIRC, there was a bit of purple cabbage (raw) in the mix and, possibly, a bit of raw carrot. The key was that everything was ice cold: the lettuce, the plate. I liked it with blue cheese salad dressing.

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2023 4:39 PM

[quote]They seem like a concoction of a lazy pantry chef. Instead of making a proper salad, they just hack off a hunk of iceberg and toss a bunch of toppings on it.

This is pretty much it.

by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2023 5:46 PM

I am fine with iceberg even though it's rarely my first choice but wedge salad isn't something I have ever had because I am suspicious of how well the lettuce can be washed while remaining a wedge.

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2023 6:31 PM

I once went to a talk and book signing where Julia Child was featured. She spoke of the “unjustly maligned” iceberg lettuce. She said it was the best lettuce for most sandwiches and creamy dressings, such as blue cheese and Green Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2023 6:31 PM

OP: There's no need to swear.

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2023 6:33 PM

A classic. Delish. You must have been raised poor if you don't "get" the wedge salad.

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2023 6:35 PM

Lots of steaming hot wedge salad takes in this thread. Stay pressed, DL.

The thing I like about wedge salads, besides being an ideal conveyance for bacon and a creamy, decadent salad dressing, is that you have to use a knife and fork. You can slice off the perfect bite sized amount. Unlike other salads you're not fumbling with random or poorly sized pieces.

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2023 7:37 PM

Yeah, I think it is probably the best lettuce for a sandwich.

Frankly, though, some things, like a cheeseburger, only need the bun, the cheese, and the condiments (ketchup, maybe caramelized onions).

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2023 7:58 PM

As usual, Julia was right R35

My guilty pleasure is iceberg with 1000 Island dressing … yes, I know it’s basically mayonnaise and ketchup - still delicious

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2023 8:05 PM

I prefer a frozen- slushy V-8 served up in a martini glass with a wedge of lemon as an appetizer (which actually, it pretty good).

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2023 8:57 PM

Tomato juice will always be a classic old school appetizer R41 so I applaud your modern V-8 take.

And iceberg lettuce isn’t nutrient free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2023 9:27 PM

R36 you should probably read this fucking article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2023 9:46 PM

[quote] The key was that everything was ice cold: the lettuce, the plate.

The stare from your younger, handsomer dinner guest when you tell the waiter, "Separate checks!"

by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2023 9:49 PM

I always make a wedge salad or two in the summer.

Cut a "disc," not a wedge, of iceberg. Top it with homemade ranch dressing made with buttermilk, sprinkle with lots of pepper and Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel seasoning, scatter with crushed crispy bacon and chopped fresh dill.

by Anonymousreply 45May 27, 2023 2:49 AM

"Crushed" bacon? Crumbled or chopped, perhaps -- but CRUSHED?

by Anonymousreply 46May 27, 2023 3:00 AM

[quote]"Crushed" bacon? Crumbled or chopped, perhaps -- but CRUSHED?

Not crushed to dust; I put the cooked bacon strips between two paper towels and roll a wine bottle back and forth over them.

by Anonymousreply 47May 27, 2023 3:05 AM

Wedge salads are awesome!

I'd say they've come full circle and are quite chic!

More bacon bits, mom!

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2023 3:09 AM

The Pacific Dining Car (RIP) was an old fashioned, very swanky 24-hour high end diner just west of downtown LA. When I wanted to splurge I would get a nice steak and wedge salad there. Whoever said above that they key is fresh and very cold ingredients is spot on. The Wedge came on a chilled plate, served with a chilled salad fork, and was simple: wedge of iceberg lettuce, crispy chunks of bacon, crumbles of Roquefort, and blue cheese dressing. Salt and cracked pepper, and you're in for a treat.

Some places add tomatoes, croutons, cucumbers, peppers, etc. to the plate, but I like the simplicity of a classic Wedge.

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2023 3:17 AM

Lettuce-hating r24, honey, you need a traditional Greek salad.

No lettuce. It's just bite-sized sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, Bell peppers, red onion (or not), cubes of mild sheep's milk Feta, Kalamata olives (they're extremely salty yet tangy -- plain California olives from a can will do), some dried oregano (fresh chopped basil or mint will work), and a simple dressing of 1:3 parts red wine vinegar or lemon juice with S&P, a bit of chopped garlic and a pinch of dried oregano. So easy. I always have these ingredients on hand, as I steal from various neighbors' overgrown lemon trees. Some pita bread triangles with hummus, and you've got yourself a meal.

I've added crumbled bacon to my Greek salads, but it was not worth the hassle of frying bacon and it somehow tasted immoral. Unseemly. Dysfunctional. Delicious. You could probably skip the red onion and feta substitute blue cheese/Roquefort dressing for the Greek dressing and call it a day.

Using leftovers, you can remove the cucumbers and set them aside (cooked cucumbers are revolting), then sauté the rest in a pan, turn to low heat, crack in a few beaten eggs, and have yourself a delicious omelet. In minutes.

A wedge salad is simply empty calories with high sodium, nitrates, fat, and cholesterol, without any fiber. And as my hero E-L stated upthread, lettuce (picked in blazing hot fields artificially irrigated by the dying Colorado River by desperately poor immigrants who have no access to toilet or handwashing facilities with clean water) likely contains E. coli and Listeria bacteria plus Norovirus. You don't want that shit in your salad.

by Anonymousreply 50May 27, 2023 4:37 AM

[quote]Kalamata olives (they're extremely salty yet tangy -- plain California olives from a can will do)

And I suppose if you can't get Feta, Velveeta will suffice?

by Anonymousreply 51May 27, 2023 5:05 AM

Stats show that E. Coli outbreaks with romaine lettuce are far higher. And research suggests that there's actually a pathogen-vegetable interaction going on where it's adapted to living on that lettuce.

And regardless of the crop, wild animals can get into any field and take a dump and birds flying overhead poop on crops as well.

by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2023 7:27 AM

I use bagged prepared salads, they're so convenient and store well. I've tried them all, most have varieties of romaine or all the less tasty, more bitter leafy varieties. And yet, my favorite by far are the iceberg versions, that have a smattering of carrot and blue cabbage. Walmart sells them in perfect sizes. Always fresh and crunchy, not the wimpy wilty leafy lettuces that remind me of soggy fallen leaves you find on the sidewalk after a rain.

by Anonymousreply 53May 27, 2023 7:51 AM

Iceberg lettuce, like cabbage, pulls up leaves around its core as a protection against insects, but accidentally or incidentally that also protects the innards from environmental issues (dirt, debris). Pull off the outer leaves of both vegetables, do a rinse of the remaining head under a steady stream of clean water for 30 seconds, and you won't have any problems. With other relatives of these vegetables that are non-heading, you're better off pulling the leaves off of the main stem and rinsing them individually, then patting them dry or putting them somewhere to dry.

by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2023 8:26 AM

Interesting way to avoid some of the issues posters are raising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 27, 2023 10:03 AM

I always lead a healthy lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 27, 2023 11:12 AM

Ina's iceberg salad. Easier to spot any dirt between the leaves this way, and just as tasty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 27, 2023 5:43 PM

They look dumb and I’m not a fan of iceberg. Also I want to easily eat a salad I don’t want to tear chunks from it.

by Anonymousreply 58May 27, 2023 6:06 PM

R58 Tear chunks from it?

One eats a wedge salad with a knife and fork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 27, 2023 6:12 PM

I don’t want to eat salad like a piece of meat

by Anonymousreply 60May 27, 2023 6:14 PM

Then don't, r60.

by Anonymousreply 61May 27, 2023 6:14 PM

I like a good wedge salad slathered in blue cheese dressing, but only in a restaurant. I never buy iceberg lettuce as it's 99% water. If you take a full head of iceberg lettuce and squeeze all the water out of it you'll end up with something the size of a ping pong ball. And it has almost zero nutritional value. It's good to use as a filler lettuce if you have to make a garden salad for a quite large group though. Using nothing but the expensive lettuces will break the bank.

by Anonymousreply 62May 27, 2023 6:17 PM

I like my salads the same way I like my men.

by Anonymousreply 63May 27, 2023 10:04 PM

Limp, R63?

by Anonymousreply 64May 27, 2023 10:15 PM

I don’t know about what R63 wants in a man, but don’t we all want well dressed, rich and a pleasure to eat out?

by Anonymousreply 65May 27, 2023 10:23 PM

R58, you sound pretty dumb. I doubt eating a wedge salad could make you look any dumber.

by Anonymousreply 66May 27, 2023 11:19 PM

Wedge sandals, on the other hand, can be lovely.

by Anonymousreply 67May 27, 2023 11:44 PM

I like R45’s wedge salad. It makes more sense to cut it into a disc. Sounds like it’s easier to cut & eat. I may give it a try sometime soon.

by Anonymousreply 68May 28, 2023 12:45 AM

Not if you are a restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 69May 28, 2023 3:17 AM

Yeah the disc cut is wasteful, you wouldn't get more that 2-3 discs from a single head of iceberg. You'd be left with end pieces that would basically fall apart.

by Anonymousreply 70May 28, 2023 3:21 AM

Ranch dressing dumped over a chunk of iceburg lettuce.

That's what we've become?

by Anonymousreply 71May 28, 2023 3:22 AM

Apparently wedge salads are a wedge issue.

by Anonymousreply 72May 28, 2023 3:31 AM

At the late "America" restaurant in NYC they served a wedge salad called The Mimi Salad in honor of Mimi Sheraton.

I used to work at their sister restaurant Ernie's on the UWS.

These were two of the hottest and most exemplary 80s restaurants in town, now both long gone.

by Anonymousreply 73May 28, 2023 4:50 AM

I don’t like to have to work to eat my food.

by Anonymousreply 74May 28, 2023 4:55 AM

Wedge salad or wedgies: they both suck.

by Anonymousreply 75May 28, 2023 5:19 AM

Ever since I started following this thread I’ve been JONESING for a wedge salad! I finally had one today along with grilled flank steak; SO DELICIOUS . . . 🤤

by Anonymousreply 76May 30, 2023 3:11 AM

I prefer tossing salad

by Anonymousreply 77May 30, 2023 3:21 AM

R49 with what wine? Chilly Sauternes or Moscato d'Asti? Demi-sec champagne? Franciacorta?

by Anonymousreply 78May 30, 2023 8:58 AM

r78, initially I thought that was directed at r77, which conjured up quite an image.....

by Anonymousreply 79May 30, 2023 9:09 AM

I don'r even understand the name, really.

I think of a salad as different foods chopped up and mixed together. Usually vegetables, sometimes fruit salad, sometimes egg salad, sometimes tuna salad, and so on. Always the same concept.

Or: A slice of lettuce with a blob of creamy dressing.

by Anonymousreply 80May 30, 2023 9:38 AM

I don't know if this has been mentioned but wedge salads were started during the 50's. Up until the 80's salads were mostly just iceberg lettuce. I remember eating at a restaurant in Pittsburgh PA in the late 80's that offered this wonderful salad made up of all different kinds of greens and wondered why it took them so long to come up with it.

Somewhere in there the wedge died because iceberg did a semi death. Along comes Trump who has wedge salads served at Mar a lago and the wedge was reborn.

by Anonymousreply 81May 30, 2023 9:48 AM

The best blue cheese dressing is made by Cindy's Kitchen. It's the only one loaded with chunks of blue cheese and would be great on an iceberg wedge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 30, 2023 10:08 AM

R78 - A 2016 Brunello!

by Anonymousreply 83May 30, 2023 12:22 PM

Iceberg, romaine, spinach... all good to me. Just keep your fucking chunks of God damn red cabbage out of my salad!

by Anonymousreply 84May 30, 2023 1:09 PM

The Wedge Salad was reborn when it was featured in an episode of Mad Men.

by Anonymousreply 85May 30, 2023 8:48 PM

R10, I haven’t read the whole thread yet, so sorry if someone beat me to it, but you’re lucky to get sliced tomato at all.

Most places I go just throw five whole, unsliced grape tomatoes on top and call it a day,

Now that’s lazy!

by Anonymousreply 86May 30, 2023 9:17 PM

R10 I love you. Loved every word.

by Anonymousreply 87May 30, 2023 9:19 PM

As this article says, "This classic salad is a celebration of rich, cooling flavors and a diversity of textures. .. The wedge salad is a mouth party, and all ingredients are invited to each and every bite."

And rather than look at it as "lazy cooking," - a good wedge salad made with quality ingredients lets one appreciate the flavors of each one of them and they all complement a bite of steak quite well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 31, 2023 12:21 AM

Even in the twee, foodie SF Bay Area, iceberg lettuce never really completely went out of favor -- you could still find this item on menus at high-end steakhouses and local, mom and pop retro-dive diners. Was at a sort of high-end restaurant in a tony suburb of Boston a few months ago for brunch that's neither a steakhouse nor a dive diner and ordered the featured Wedge as my meal. It was meh. Don't recall why. Maybe the blue cheese was either bland or too salty and sharp. Something was off. Maybe the flavorless produce was from Florida?

Famed chefs Alice Waters and Julia Child were friends, I believe. I remember reading an article 15 or 30(?) years ago in which Alice dissed iceberg lettuce while Julia defended it.

by Anonymousreply 89May 31, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote] OP: There's no need to swear.

I don’t know why, but this strikes me as the funniest thing I’ve read on here in weeks. Probably the funniest since I read the entirety of the “Danny Boon” thread.

by Anonymousreply 90May 31, 2023 1:48 AM

Wedge salads — especially if they’re topped with blue cheese dressing — do not appeal to me at all, but I love iceberg lettuce, and I think people who dismiss it as “boring” or of low nutritional value are just being pretentious. There is NOTHING wrong with iceberg lettuce, as lettuces go. It is a wonderful ingredient/topping/bed/boat. It crunches like no other lettuce. It has a water content like no other lettuce (this is not a bad thing, hello?!).

You want more nutritional value for your salad? Put other nutritionally dense produce in there. You’ll live.

by Anonymousreply 91May 31, 2023 1:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 31, 2023 1:55 AM

They've apparently been a thing forever in Germany, which is probably where the idea originated from.

by Anonymousreply 93May 31, 2023 2:11 AM

Koch’s grocery store (no relation that I know) made us dunk iceberg lettuce in water before wrapping. The store charged by the pound.

by Anonymousreply 94May 31, 2023 2:30 AM

Some history about the Wedge Salad at link.

Those Iceberg Babies are so cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 31, 2023 2:56 AM

If you don't care for Iceberg lettuce or blue cheese. you can find variations using Bibb lettuce wedges and Ranch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 31, 2023 9:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 31, 2023 11:14 AM

Back in the 2000s, my parents had a friend who'd talk about a casino steakhouse's salad wedge as "that fuckin' salad wedge." He said it in the funniest Mississippi accent because yes, this was at a casino on the MS Gulf Coast. But yeah, they ask a lot for just a fuckin' salad wedge.

by Anonymousreply 98May 31, 2023 11:26 AM

This Mexican version with a cilanto-lime dressing sounds good with grilled chicken. I'd add some avocado on the plate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 1, 2023 12:18 AM

That sounds wonderful, r99. The best one yet.

by Anonymousreply 100June 1, 2023 12:32 AM

This one uses the Iceberg round and a slice of watermelon as the wedge.

The cheese is feta and the dressing buttermilk-based.

Sounds very refreshing for summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 1, 2023 12:57 AM

If one doesn't care for Iceberg Lettuce, you can make a wedge like salad with those "mini Romaine" heads of lettuce called "Little Gems" and just cut them in half for the wedge. I see them at Ralphs (Kroger) in four packs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2023 9:18 AM

I do rather fancy the idea of cutting the head off of Romaine. Rebecca, bring me the axe!

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2023 2:19 PM

[quote]as my hero E-L stated upthread

I think that was rescue chick, not Elderlez.

by Anonymousreply 104June 12, 2023 3:37 AM

What R102 said with romaine. Has anyone tried to make the wedge with charred romaine?

by Anonymousreply 105June 12, 2023 3:39 AM

I thought a Wedge Salad was when your tongue got stuck during a butt munch.

by Anonymousreply 106June 12, 2023 3:44 AM

Omg, OP's title cracks me up! " WTF are they a thing"! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 107June 12, 2023 4:35 AM

Keilsalat

by Anonymousreply 108June 12, 2023 5:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!